[wip]Multidick threesome with Kiro and Kally

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Some awkward English like lack of contractions.

More awkward than that - trying to use the casual Oxford class comma.

Not that I can speak as I am not the most grammatically correct vixen there ever was. However this is nothing a grammar reference or a capricious edit from a seasoned writer cannot fix.

And, honestly; it is a rather nice idea. Keep developing it as I am interested where it may go in the future, @Rare Pleasure . :D

(I speak as a multi member packin' fox-morph myself. For shame! ;> ) And well, honestly; this is such a shit post from me. :p Keep at it though Rare, I for one would like to see what you work out for us brothers (and sisters) that carry heavy and in multitudinous ways. ^.^

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
Just to be clear, you have asked Fen for permission right?
I will be honest, I have not asked Fen directly, but I have enquired into this and no one has any objection to me writeing stuff about them.

Some awkward English like lack of contractions.
A problem I have, but all obvious spelling and gramar mistakes like this will be picked clean once the bulk of the writeing is done and I start the fine tuning. None the less, thanks for pointing it out.

And, honestly; it is a rather nice idea. Keep developing it as I am interested where it may go in the future, @Rare Pleasure . :D
Keep at it though Rare, I for one would like to see what you work out for us brothers (and sisters) that carry heavy and in multitudinous ways. ^.^
Thanks a lot <3

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I will be honest, I have not asked Fen directly, but I have enquired into this and no one has any objection to me writeing stuff about them.
It's probably ok, but I asked because it's always better to be on the safe side :)

Also, I'd like to add that a dual dick scene like this one is something I'd love to see in game :)

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Stilll since it's about something for Fen fav toys it may be more than usualy needed to let him know about it or hear sacramental "You can continue..."

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well knowing that...you do catch Fen attention for a split second he may start keep an eye on this thread link to gdoc. Hopefully he may even secretly give you... 'a guidance' on your project ;)

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Alright, after reading your document I am almost sure that at its current state you won't be seing this scene being implemented any time soon.

The most obvious issue right now, as other people have noticed, are grammar mistakes. While they aren't numerous but they are there and I would consider to clean those up.

Moreover, you should add more detail into this scene because right now this is very light, for instance you fail to specify where is this all taking place (Kally's bedroom, Kiro's ship, PC's ship, where?). You could write in small blurbs like undressing or maybe utilising personalities of Kiro and/or Kally have undressing as some form of tease or foreplay. Such details could help you fill out the document.

Another possibility which you could put into consideration is to turn this scene into a dream sequence. This may help you open up to more ideas, as being a dream things don't have to make sense. Because right now Kiro feels out of character, a little down played. But a submissive, docile, Kiro could exist in a dream. Maybe you could even use this as a means to write in some sort of a weird location. But of course, this is for you to make the call.

Do keep in mind, that none of this is meant to discourage you. I do think this is a good idea and with a bit of effort from you it could end up added in the game. Good luck.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Another possibility which you could put into consideration is to turn this scene into a dream sequence. This may help you open up to more ideas, as being a dream things don't have to make sense. Because right now Kiro feels out of character, a little down played. But a submissive, docile, Kiro could exist in a dream. Maybe you could even use this as a means to write in some sort of a weird location. But of course, this is for you to make the call.

though, Kiro doesn't bahave exactly dommy, if you win the drinking contest or when you use the Sukmastr 2000 on her, but still...

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
though, Kiro doesn't bahave exactly dommy, if you win the drinking contest or when you use the Sukmastr 2000 on her, but still...
But she isn't drunk nor do you use a Sukmastr or atleast I don't think she went through something like that. It doesn't change the fact that Rare could maybe add some more detail about this.

Reactions: NotYouNorI