[WIP] Momo and Katiya

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
What's better than a kui-tan boi? A kui-tan boi with a switch mistress.

So here you go Momo and Katiya

Momo is a subby kui-tan boi who wears a chastity cage
and Katiya is a switch mistress who doesn't know that she's into being a sub as well as being a dom, so you need to introduce her to the wonderful world of submission.

If you want to ask anything or make comments on the doc feel free to do so

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Right off the bat it's an interesting idea. Though I gotta say that you really need to redo the first run-in with Momo. It's way too short and feels awkward and rushed. Like you gotta work your way up through describing the boi instead of just slapping us with a couple of adjectives.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
I gave it a look, like I've said before really like the idea of this. Left a suggestion to help cut back some echoing in Momo's appearance screen.

I gotta agree with Xeivous in that the initial encounter with Momo you should describe him a little bit more, throw in something about his ruby-like red eyes and brown fur since you cover his attire. Something like when he says "I'm sorry," and he whimpers throw in a small bit mentioning his female like appearance or his eye's meeting your own.

Still can't wait to see where this goes Doots!

moobere

May 19, 2017
Oh look Doots is back to making me discover new kinks that i'm into...YAY!

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Though I gotta say that you really need to redo the first run-in with Momo. It's way too short and feels awkward and rushed. Like you gotta work your way up through describing the boi instead of just slapping us with a couple of adjectives.

I altered the initial encounter a bit, mostly made the description better. I didn't touch the length much since the scene is supposed to be a short where you don't really get a chance to interact with him.

Reactions: Freed85
M

MateMint

Really like this idea. Making a chain of command from PC --> Katiya --> Momo.

I do however have a suggestion for you: Since Momo is a sub and his ''equipment'' is caged up, it might be a good idea to describe his ass in the ''Apperance'' option. Since that will most likely be a male Pc's way of having a go at him. I know it's shortly described in the intro scene, but adding it to the ''Apperance'' option seems a good idea.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Really like this idea. Making a chain of command from PC --> Katiya --> Momo.
The chain of command can also be Katiya --> PC --> Momo if the PC so desires and it can be changed at any moment since the chain of command doesn't extend beyond the bedroom.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Do you have to let momo suck you off to meet katiya since some players might be straight

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Do you have to let momo suck you off to meet katiya since some players might be straight
No. I will include an option to say no to him and still unlock the content.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
@BumblingBee Did a few sketches of Momo
JPEG_20180314_224604.jpg
JPEG_20180320_200827.jpg
JPEG_20180322_234954.jpg

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
So I probably should announce this here that people don't get confused

Momo and Katiya will be on hiatus until further notice. This is because I'm working on a commission from @Freed85 and after that I'm probably doing either Verusha expac, or startingy thragen dude.

Now does this mean that I won't be finishing Momo and Katiya? No, I'm still planning on finishing them but I don't know when.

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
So I probably should announce this here that people don't get confused

Momo and Katiya will be on hiatus until further notice. This is because I'm working on a commission from @Freed85 and after that I'm probably doing either Verusha expac, or startingy thragen dude.

Now does this mean that I won't be finishing Momo and Katiya? No, I'm still planning on finishing them but I don't know when.
This saddens me but it will be nice to see more of Verusha. Tell me, will her expac add a varient of her heat scene for anal heat?

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Guess who's back
received_10156853868403455.jpeg

so yeah momo is getting resumed...

Reactions: William.