[WIP] Sadism and Masochism Mechanic [Help Finding Scenes Still Needed]

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Necromancer Update:
  • This is not dead, this will now be my main project
  • I have been ninja adding scenes to the list, still absolutely not done so any help is appreciated.
  • I also decided to add the sadism mechanic into the project. So I have added its details and progression blurbs to the doc.
  • I also want an idea for a scene that the PC can do by themselves to refresh the sadism score. Any ideas are appreciated.
  • Before arguing about how this works, please read the "Perk Information" part of the doc
Hello,

So I feel like it's about time for Tits to have masochism and sadism mechanics. The basic idea is two separate 0 to 100 scores that are altered by appropriate scenes. At 100 the perk is unlocked. However, if the other score gets beyond a certain point, the perk can be lost.

Edit: Clarifications
Let me make this supes clear:

• Anal Alone will not count as masochism, spanking will
    • Battle results won't increase either scores, some of their scenes will though
    • The numbers will be chosen such that no one is forced anywhere
    • There will be a decay that will prevent you from getting high scores, unless you literally play the scenes like 50+ times in a row without a day's rest
    • The number of viable scenes will determine the numbers. This is a a WIP
    • No, there will not be a switch off this mechanic button
This thread is for the masochism mechanic, its perk, and an accompanying self spank scene. Here is the gdoc, enjoy:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aINvEhEX0M0si8va0C5u_V6AARjYUEqN4n8uAYZi1NY/edit?usp=sharing

THE HELP I NEED
I need you guys to help me with identifying as many of the scenes that should affect this mechanic. For now this thread is exclusively for masochism, I will have a separate thread for sadism up when I get around to it, so keep the sadism to that. I will be going through scenes too, so don't worry I won't be offloading everything onto you :D

So, what you can do is:
  • For masochism, tell me about scenes where the PC is receiving some pain, regardless of how extreme. Basically, a couple spanks can still count.
  • For sadism, tell me about scenes where the PC is giving some pain, or making their partner struggle somehow. Basically things like denying someone orgasm, or humiliating them count.
  • Specifically, scenes exclusive to PCs with dicks are what I need. My Steele is always a pure female and I don't feel like changing that just to do this, so those are what I'll be missing the most of.
  • Before you share the scenes, please make sure that they are not in the gdoc or posted by someone else.
  • When you share the scene, please make it specific. Which scene exactly, where to access it, etc. For example:
    • Reaha: Follower: Submissive strap-on ride
And now a preemptive: Thank you so much for the help!

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yay!

But what if both are at 100?

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
At 100 a perk unlocks. Getting to let's say 60/70 on the other removes the perk.

I will probably have unlocking one perk half the current score of the other, just to avoid overlap.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What if I get one to 100, and then get the other to 100 afterwards. I'll lose the original perk but will I gain the next perk or nah? I think this'll divide people even more than your Exhibition biz since a lot of people like both dom and sub stuff. But I definitely hope it gets in.

Anyway, Masochism deals with pain in particular so we'll have to ignore PC-sub scenes where they aren't getting hurt right? I was going to suggest all of Sera's content but I don't remember how much she abuses you.

How about making it so ALL combat losses result in a generic +1 to masochism? Then you can do the same for victories and Sadism. Maybe even taking/dealing damage. Will have to ask @Jacques00 what is and isn't doable. This way we're not limited to just a handful of scenes to get the perk.

Last edited:

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
What if I get one to 100, and then get the other to 100 afterwards. I'll lose the original perk but will I gain the next perk or nah? I think this'll divide people even more than your Exhibition biz since a lot of people like both dom and sub stuff.
In the process of getting the second one to 100 you will lose the other perk. After which, whichever you decide to get to 100 will unlock the appropriate perk. The reason I made them two concurrent 0-100 scores is to allow people to be able to access both high masochism/sadism scenes at the same time. At the same time those who want to fully commit to one of them can do so. I'm not sure if I mentioned in the post but having one perk will further half gains of the other score, so people should have enough wiggle room to get one of the perks and access high value scenes of the other.

Anyway, Masochism deals with pain in particular so we'll have to ignore PC-sub scenes where they aren't getting hurt right? I was going to suggest all of Sera's content but I don't remember how much she abuses you.
I mentioned the pain thing in the bullet points. Gotta highlight it I guess.

How about making it so ALL combat losses result in a generic +1 to masochism? Then you can do the same for victories and Sadism. Maybe even taking/dealing damage. Will have to ask @Jacques00 what is and isn't doable. This way we're not limited to just a handful of scenes to get the perk.
I feel that would make it too easy. Plus not all loss scenes involve Steele getting "hurt" during them. For example, Zil female loss scenes are dommy but not sadistic. The self spank scene I intend to write is meant to prevent score decay, so people can have an easier time maxing the score.

For sadism though I was struggling to come up with a similar score refresher, so your idea works. Plus, defeating someone then using them for your own pleasure does sounding pretty sadistic. But I don't think it should generally add to the score, otherwise farming mobs may have unwanted side effects.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
You've found more then I could think of, though Raeha and Syri scenes I find questionable. Thing is, pain isn't my pleasure but its mixing into scenes I do often, namely Syri Anal. Hows a light spank here or there equal getting off to impaled toes?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I feel that would make it too easy. Plus not all loss scenes involve Steele getting "hurt" during them.
Were you referring to my combat wins/losses suggestion or my HP given/taken suggestion? I agree that not all scenes result in the PC engaging in Sadism or Masochism, but damage is pretty universal, no? I assume you're going to make it so Lust rises in battle from damage anyway, right?

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Woah, woah, woah! Hold on a second there @eveoflife !

Masochism doesn't have to be impaled toes or anything like that.

I might tweak the numbers depending on how many scenes I find, so that reaching the high levels of either scores isn't easy or ridiculous. Eitherway, at the current amount you gotta do those scenes non-stop 150 times to unlock the perk, which is a little absurd.

Were you referring to my combat wins/losses suggestion or my HP given/taken suggestion? I agree that not all scenes result in the PC engaging in Sadism or Masochism, but damage is pretty universal, no? I assume you're going to make it so Lust rises in battle from damage anyway, right?
Both but dealing/taking damage specifically. The damage thing could apply to high score players as a refresher, but if they actively add to the score people like @eveoflife may not appreciate being forced to go there.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Arguably, all Anal has a little pain. But it's more dull agony than sharp pain, not enough to worry about it. Unless you're having crazy weird sex.

Anyway, yeah you're right those gains would add up quite fast. You wouldn't become a Masochist from fighting a lot, but from a lot of kinky stuff. Maybe make them so they only start counting after you're already hit 50? And even then scaled properly so like 1 HP of damage is like 0.01 of perk point. Or something like that.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Maybe make them so they only start counting after you're already hit 50? And even then scaled properly so like 1 HP of damage is like 0.01 of perk point. Or something like that.
Depends on how many scenes I find.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Woah, woah, woah! Hold on a second there @eveoflife !

Masochism doesn't have to be impaled toes or anything like that.

I might tweak the numbers depending on how many scenes I find, so that reaching the high levels of either scores isn't easy or ridiculous. Eitherway, at the current amount you gotta do those scenes non-stop 150 times to unlock the perk, which is a little absurd.@eveoflife may not appreciate being forced to go there.
Challenge accepted. I joke, but I borrowed the toe impalement bit from the doc. PC suffered the injury and gave a sexy moan, or so it said.
Both but dealing/taking damage specifically. The damage thing could apply to high score players as a refresher, but if they actively add to the score people like @eveoflife may not appreciate being forced to go there.
Reallllly would appreciate a option to negate gains all together. For both the giving and receiving perks.Q ~Q

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Challenge accepted. I joke, but I borrowed the toe impalement bit from the doc. PC suffered the injury and gave a sexy moan, or so it said.
That's at 90% masochism, just a wee bit before damage turning to lust. Plus stubbing your toe might hurt but it isn't that grave of an injury.

Reallllly would appreciate a option to negate gains all together. For both the giving and receiving perks.Q ~Q
So like, completely turn off the system or just make it easy to ignore?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
That's at 90% masochism, just a wee bit before damage turning to lust. Plus stubbing your toe might hurt but it isn't that grave of an injury.
I've stepped on upturned nails accidentally in the past a few times... not fun, and much worse then a spank. My points more about the light spank leading to it being odd.
So like, completely turn off the system or just make it easy to ignore?
CoC had a little question pop up with worms, a kinda "max avoid", "don't care if they show", and "unf! moar!!" set of responses. Maybe something similar? Locks to set so people find their comfort zone?

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
I've stepped on upturned nails accidentally in the past a few times... not fun, and much worse then a spank. My points more about the light spank leading to it being odd.
What I was going for was along the lines of hitting furniture, nothing that serious. I just made the assumption that if you got to 90%, masochism you enjoyed more than a couple light spanks along the way. Also, if there are enough mild/hardcore masochist scenes, I will probably have the mild scenes stop affecting the score, similar to how exhibitionism does it.

CoC had a little question pop up with worms, a kinda "max avoid", "don't care if they show", and "unf! moar!!" set of responses. Maybe something similar? Locks to set so people find their comfort zone?
I didn't play much CoC so I don't know what the worm did. But what @Emerald sums my problem with having s/m completely blockable:
If blocking out fetishes ever becomes a thing then that could probably open up opportunities for people to ask about blocking other fetishes they don't like.
In my eyes, best people can do is learn to take the time to actually READ the text within a TEXT game so that they don't 'accidentally' get into/stuck with something they don't like in the first place.
There should be enough warnings so you know where things are headed and a mechanic that allows anyone to reasonably control where on the score they want to stay. Also, this is still a WIP and a lot is subject to change based on how many scenes can apply.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Having two seerate scores to track both sadisma dn masochism lvl to grant perks adn thus losing one if score for this one perk drop too low sounds slight too complicated. For making those perks been gainable but not at the same time why not make one 0-100 scale with starting point been 50 and then either going toward 0 or 100. Passing by say above 70-80 or below 20-30 would grant PC respective perk. Also that way would be much easier to handle having only one perk of pair.

Reactions: Lancer

Moo Cow

For sadism though I was struggling to come up with a similar score refresher, so your idea works. Plus, defeating someone then using them for your own pleasure does sounding pretty sadistic. But I don't think it should generally add to the score, otherwise farming mobs may have unwanted side effects.
I wanna have Masochism but not be forced to taking a loss every other battle just to keep my scores balanced. :/

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Having two seerate scores to track both sadisma dn masochism lvl to grant perks adn thus losing one if score for this one perk drop too low sounds slight too complicated. For making those perks been gainable but not at the same time why not make one 0-100 scale with starting point been 50 and then either going toward 0 or 100. Passing by say above 70-80 or below 20-30 would grant PC respective perk. Also that way would be much easier to handle having only one perk of pair.
I want them as two separate scores because some people may swing both ways and would like to access scenes that have variations based on either. On the other hand, I don't want people to get both perks but still have the option of switching/removing what they have. So that is why I think my solution makes sense.

I wanna have Masochism but not be forced to taking a loss every other battle just to keep my scores balanced. :/
I don't want that either. What I mean by score refresher, is that they will prevent score decay without increasing it. The spank scene I plan to write has the same effect but on masochism instead.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It make sense but also is slight more complicated codewise. But if devs feel it's worth the work it can be two meters instead of one.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's not complicated at all to have two meters. Stop talkin' shit.

@eveoflife: CoC had that because that scene might have been gross for some people. This is just a game mechanic, and one that builds up slowly. Not many people complain about Venom Slut or Exhibition.

Moo Cow

I just don't think winning and losing battles should really do anything. If they're just gonna prevent score decay then I fail to even see the point, plus how does that work exactly? When it's a balancing act?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Didn't AHP say he wasn't going to make fights affect it? Only be affected by it?

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe read the doc and not my back and forth with him then.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I just don't think winning and losing battles should really do anything. If they're just gonna prevent score decay then I fail to even see the point, plus how does that work exactly? When it's a balancing act?
I feel this way about the spanking and anal as well. Battles results and this make little sense.
I didn't play much CoC so I don't know what the worm did. But what @Emerald sums my problem with having s/m completely blockable:.
Worms infested the players balls, squirming around inside, excess getting shot out with cum.
It's not complicated at all to have two meters. Stop talkin' shit.

@eveoflife: CoC had that because that scene might have been gross for some people. This is just a game mechanic, and one that builds up slowly. Not many people complain about Venom Slut or Exhibition.
A person who's a anal mancer, or just got spanked, getting lust inflicted when they got punched in combat is a bit much. Its stretching out into fields it doesn't belong in. It'd make more sense if they got it from BDSM acts from any owner/pet, and was then kept up by mementos like this.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You realize Masochist and Sadist already existed as perks in CoC right? And they worked the exact same way.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
You realize Masochist and Sadist already existed as perks in CoC right? And they worked the exact same way.
Perks the player selected, we chose them back then. It was not forced on us back then with the exception of the cursed piercings. All of a sudden anal and light spanking, contributes to something the player might have no interest in at all. All I'm saying is its being gained from lightweight things, not solely linked to BDSM, makes little sense to me.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I don't think I can be of much help in finding dick exclusive scenes as I only play pure female PC's but I wanted to chime in and say I love this idea. =D

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm just saying, it gains slowly and has decay, it's unlikely you'll gain it unless you proc a lot of PC-sub scenes.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Would you mind providing a mechanism of some sort to opt out of masochism?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, don't trigger 10 sub scenes in a row, lol.