[WIP] Lorre and Kazra Threesome

Discussion in 'Event Submissions' started by TItsFan21211, Jun 29, 2020.

1. TItsFan21211

TItsFan21211 Active Member

To be clear, I have gained the approval of the creator, @Savin. This is additionally just supposed to be a short threesome scene - nothing more, nothing less.

Additionally, I have already completed first draft of the scene, though I need to brush up on grammar and technical coding-helping stuff still. Please give comments if necessary :)

Also, Lorre and Kazra are the girls in the trading lodge far out in the wilderness of Uveto.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XK8b0F3DqlHAVVvBeHs5xfS48gCSwNpGcXtPN2-vidA/edit?usp=sharing

Droxzyn likes this.
  2. TheShepard256

TheShepard256 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing this means you'll be adding all the parsers in later drafts?

3. TItsFan21211

Yup :)

Still new to writing with parsers, so saving the most difficult part for last...

4. TiTSFan

TiTSFan Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say to you, from one TiTSFan to another, good luck with your scene.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. TItsFan21211

Hey, just wanna ask, but I used 9 parsers in my 1300 word scene... Too much? Too little?

#5 TItsFan21211, Jun 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  6. TiTSFan

TiTSFan Well-Known Member

I don't really do in depth analysis of google docs as the ones I've read are headache inducing at best. This is because even simple, short, and well written scenes take into account a ton of possible variables such as Bimbo/Bro or non-Bimbo/Bro, male/female/hermaphrodite/dickgirl/neuter, cock type/number, vagina type/number, cum type, girl cum type, etc...

The best advice I can give you is to look at the google docs of writers who've come before you, who have had many accepted submissions, and ask yourself if what you have written is close in terms of quality. Also, compare your scene to other scenes of the character/s that you're writing for. Do they mach in style or quality? If not, you need to look at what you can do to improve it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...