[WIP] Lapinara Pet

Unfaventia

Apr 20, 2017
I got permission to try my hand at writing a new chara to pick up at Sentient Acquisitions. So far there are about twenty pages in the gdoc, most of it sex because I have no self control. A lot of this is to just practice and get back into writing for myself and to get used to writing in the Tits format. And, y'anno, accountability. Please don't be too harsh on any of this, as while I welcome constructive criticism, I'm also incredibly shy and just want to focus getting the motivation back to write while I slowly recover from sickness.

Basically, he's a Lapinara named Kien who grew up on Tarkus. He sold himself to the Tarratch to have enough money to (Forewarning: Pretty major spoiler.)
get Tamani Corp to take care of his mother and research a cure for the parasitic Lapinara, or at least a way to reduce their libido.
. Personality wise, he's a snarky tsundere who blushes a hell of a lot. And likes it when you get rough in bed but you gotta make him beg before he'll ever admit it.

The gdoc itself is a huge work in progress that I'm not comfortable sharing at this stage, since I'm very early in development. But I'm not that douchey to leave you with nothing, so here's some late stage smut I wrote to hopefully give you an idea of my writing and all that jazz. If you want, I'd love to hear y'alls thoughts, both of the concept and the snippet I'm sharing.

This is a great idea, you think to yourself, watching Kien shiver on your couch. It took half an hour to tie him up and get all the vibrators in plaçe, but the results are above and beyond your expectations. You congratulate yourself silently, for being a genius.

Then you decide to hell with that, he can't snark with a gag in his mouth.

You run your hands up his body, over the ropes that are keeping his legs folded open, and over the tender skin of his inner thighs, and he whined, blinking at you, when you reach the vibrator in his {if vagina: pussy /else: ass}.

"This was a great idea," you tell him, nudging it a little further in, adjusting the speed, and his eyes roll back. You watch the muscles in his shoulders tense. His arms are tied behind his back; tensing his shoulders is about all he can do right now.

"I'm a genius."

He's still confused; he doesn't know what you're up to. He's probably expecting you to do something violent or inventively cruel, any minute now.

The gag keeps his mouth open and his tongue out, making him drool like an animal; he hates it. He's humiliated by it, finds it degrading, keeps trying to shut his mouth whenever it drips, snarling a little when he can't. When you settle down beside him he tries to bury his face in your shoulder. He has a fanatic need to be put-together and presentable, all the time, no matter what; you guess it's a little unkind to make that completely impossible, but it's cute. Too cute for words.

Other portions of his anatomy are also 'drooling'. Already? Well, that's sexy. You find it nice and symmetrical, and also really fucking hot. He's so eager. Humiliating him is not really your goal, this time. But you theorise that it helps him relax if he can pretend he doesn't have a choice.

You just wanted to...

"God, you're pretty, aren't you?" You muse under your breath.

His rabbit-ears twitch. They're pointing down almost continuously, in an unconscious submissive posture, but when he hears you they perk up a bit.

"Nnnnnnggghh?" He says, eyes woefully perplexed, and you run your fingers through his soft pink hair, circling the base of his ears with your thumb.

"Of course I mean it," you tell him.

He still doesn't know what to expect. You don't have {if penis + vag: a ring around his dick and chastity belt in place /only penis: a ring around his dick //only vag: his chastity belt in place}, today. You aren't even pushing him around. He has this expression on his face, looking at you, that's almost a scowl and a question. It's the face of someone waiting for the other shoe to drop.

You slide an arm around his waist and tug him into your lap, his back pressed flush to your [pc.chest], his knees up and splayed open. You taped a set of long bullet vibrators to his chest at the edges of his pert nipples where the skin is sensitive and the nerve endings are thick; you flick them on at the same time,and he arches his back and mewls.

You can feel him start to sweat, feel his ribcage shudder as he breathes. He's shaking.

It's so lovely.

You sigh, on the back of his neck; you wrap your hands about his waist. With one hand you gently rub his stomach; with the other you touch lower, alternating pressure, squeezing and stroking.

It takes him about five minutes before he gives in and cums, and you can feel the muscles in his abdomen clench as he tries to control it, tries to stave it off. You hear him breathe rougher, you hear the sound of mild discomfort in the back of his throat. He hates making a mess of himself.

You flick on the vibrator {if penis: at the base of his dick /else: against his clit} and the high-pitched noise he makes is, you can't really describe it, but it's beautiful. Slick fluid pulses out of him, over the tops of your [pc.thighs]; it's warm, and he's shivering, and his skin feels furnace hot under your hands. It doesn't dislodge the vibrator inside, though - it's buried too deeply to move.

Once the catches his breath you turn him sideways, letting him lean back into the crook of your left arm. You keep your right hand where it was, {if penis: on his dick /else: just inside his slit} - you're running your hand over him gently, teasing a few last shivers out, petting.

"Good boy," you say and he stares at you. A red flush rises in his face. You can almost hear him thinking: who the hell do you think you are, calling him that?

Normally you would be sarcastic as hell, calling Kien 'good' of all things, but not right now, not when he's looking at you like this - lost and groundless in the corners of his irate confusion.

You press a kiss to the bridge of his nose.

He still looks like he's waiting for you to bite him.

He hasn't caught on, yet.

Unfaventia

Apr 20, 2017
As someone who knows Spanish, I need to ask... "Who"?
Sólo voy a fingir que fue intencional ;P

You are aware that lapinara aren't native to Tarkus?
"The Lapinara are a highly adaptive species. Not possessing a home planet of their own, they are a nomadic kind. Many of the parasitic variety, however, have taken up residence on Tarkus, taking advantage of local sex-loving gabilani and Raskvel, as well as any oblivious visitors." Emphasis mine, but yeah, I'm aware. They're not exactly native anywhere, though.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Looks promising so far! Not a whole lot of lapineras (especially males ones) to go around, and a little cutie at that! I'd love to see the little guy fully fleshed out!

Unfaventia

Apr 20, 2017
And with adjastable genital setup too.
Yep, you'll get the option to either have him as a herm, male genitalia only, or female genitalia only. To make it all easier to write, I do the first draft as if both player and Kien are Herms, and then I go in and edit it all up + write in new parts allowing for all those options. It's definitely easier doing it that way than adding in all the options at the beginning.
Looks promising so far! Not a whole lot of lapineras (especially males ones) to go around, and a little cutie at that! I'd love to see the little guy fully fleshed out!
N'aw, thank you! Hopefully later today, depending on if my WiFi is going to play ball, I'll post up another snippet.

Unfaventia

Apr 20, 2017
Okay, not sure about the rules of doubleposting, but while I didn't completely finish up all I wanted to do before I have to run to work, I decided to share something else to hopefully keep y'all interested. It's basically the part two continuation of a mega sex scene that may or may not go over 15 pages. Whoops. If anyone wants to suggest sex/kink/general ideas to do with this chara, I would be muy grateful for y'alls input.

You continue to keep him cradled in one arm, and continue to thoroughly grope him with your free hand, squeezing hard. You can actually feel the vibrator buzzing inside him when you rest your palm flat against his stomach and concentrate, and he squirms, whimpering, hips jerking.

You catch his mouth with yours and kiss him through the gag. He can't close his mouth or bite you, despite his clear annoyance and the darkening blush on his face; you are free to explore his mouth with your [pc.tongue] as slowly and leisurely as you want. He could turn his head away, if he really didn't like it; he's blushing too hard, his eyes are glassy and dark, like looking into a pair of bottomless wells.

Eventually his spine relaxes into the warm solidity of your arm and he starts to kiss you back, sucking on your [pc.tongue], tangling his with yours, rising to meet you if you pull back an inch. The noises he's making are a low, gentle hum of pleasure. He's still suspicious; he blinks, startled, when you run your tongue over the back of his teeth, over the roof of his mouth.

He's too drowsy-drunk with feeling to think about it, though. You know the look of desperate lust.

"You really are pretty," you breathe, and his eyes narrow. His chin ducks down to his chest - you have to follow him to keep kissing him, have to coax him to bare his neck for you again.

{if dick + vag: You give his dick a parting twist, and slowly slide your fingers into his pussy, sealing your lips together. /dick: You give his dick a parting twist, and slowly slide your fingers into his well lubed hole, sealing your lips together. //vag: You give his soft thigh a parting pinch, and slowly slide your fingers into his pussy, sealing your lips together.}

It feels great when you can feel him clenching down around you. His hands are bound helpless behind his back; his mouth and the soft split between his legs, these are the only two ways he can hold on to you, right now. It's endearing that he's trying. You can recognize the strange look of distant concentration in the set of his eyes - like when you finger him, he's taken somewhere else, like he's trying to figure out the shape of your hands by sucking you into him.

In time with the vibrator, you start to thrust your fingers, rub them against his inner walls.

He shivers and flat-out writhes. You don't let him break off the kiss; he breathes harshly through his nose, you twist your fingers deeper, he's got your hand trapped between his thighs and his knees are stabbing into the back of the couch and his eyes are watering and he can't stop shaking and he's just too pretty, too easy to dissolve into pliant and helpless and sweet. How could anyone hate him? His bitterness is so easy to melt. All he really needs is to be fucked senseless.

You thrust your fingers against his sweet spot and finally let him throw his head back, gasping for air, lips swollen.

You watch him shake apart in your arms.

He doesn't come as much, this time - it's more of a soft ooze, sliding down your wrist - but that's only to be expected.

"Beautiful," you tell him, pressing kisses to his closed eyelids, to his chin, to the crest of his cheekbone. Your tone is hushed. Reverent, almost.

He watches you lick his genetic fluids off of your hand like he's watching a ship crash, like he can't quite believe what he's seeing, and you snicker at him. "Are you scandalized?"

He narrows his eyes at you. His blush is a constant fixture now; he is still trembling, a full-body tremor of arousal. Yes. Yes, quite scandalized.

You drag some across his tongue, rubbing it onto his tastebuds, and he sputters a little, whining. His ears snap so far down they're almost flat against the sides of his head; he's scowling fiercely.

"Oh, come on," you tell him. "Don't have a tantrum. You swallow mine."

His whole face blanches and then turns pink; you rub your thumb in circles on his tongue, and he doesn't try to pull it out of your grip. You smile at him.

"Yeah," you say. "I notice these things."

Very, very slowly, his eyelids droop, and his facial expression softens. He understands you aren't trying to make fun of him, right now. He’s beginning to catch on.

"It's different?" you ask him, softly, pressing a kiss to the base of his neck. "Because it's mine?"

He screws his eyes completely shut, and tucks his chin to his sternum again. It's almost, but not quite, a nod.

He is entirely too lovely, isn't he?

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
I've read what you have posted so far, and I must say that I love it! The way the pc and Kien interact is so adorable, it truly fits the tiny-sub bigger-dom relationship. I honestly can't wait to view the full google doc when you finally release it. Keep up the good work!