[WIP] Kazuo expac

Sep 14, 2022
Hello, I have been playing for some time and lurking, and one of my favorite characters is Kazuo. He doesn't seem to have got any love so I decided to try and contribute.
It's still in an early stage but I write some every day and wanted friends to help steer the ship.

Kazuo wip https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gK7Lvq-5AclI6OYcipHROmG2uk0cGRA9F3zXCdMHpu4/edit

My goals with this project are as follows:
1: Keep the soul and voice of The Observer's work and overarching design
2: Do so while also adding to Kazuo to create a platonic or romantic partner to add more player investment into him and the den as a whole
3: Create a multiple stage, fairly simple gathering questline to improve his constructs and give player rewards and incentive to return and add to his role as engineer and creator, possibly culminating in a balanced ranged dps summon
4: Following the themes of others in the den, give him a catalyst to trigger him breaking down, and have the player character help him through it and become closer to him (or not.)
5: Create another character in the den that becomes friendly relatively early on to reduce feelings of being unwanted in the den by the player base and to feel needed by a friend or lover

Please share criticism and advice on the script, or if I setup the google doc or thread incorrectly, I'm very new to the internet. Thank you. :)

Advisory: At first he may be abrasive from hunger pangs, but past the introduction he will return to normal and grow more connected and amicable to the player character.

Last edited:
Reactions: Popopuli

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Hello, I have been playing for some time and lurking, and one of my favorite characters is Kazuo. He doesn't seem to have got any love so I decided to try and contribute.
It's still in an early stage but I write some every day and wanted friends to help steer the ship.

Kazuo wip https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gK7Lvq-5AclI6OYcipHROmG2uk0cGRA9F3zXCdMHpu4/edit

My goals with this project are as follows:
1: Keep the soul and voice of The Observer's work and overarching design
2: Do so while also adding to Kazuo to create a platonic or romantic partner to add more player investment into him and the den as a whole
3: Create a multiple stage, fairly simple gathering questline to improve his constructs and give player rewards and incentive to return and add to his role as engineer and creator, possibly culminating in a balanced ranged dps summon
4: Following the themes of others in the den, give him a catalyst to trigger him breaking down, and have the player character help him through it and become closer to him (or not.)
5: Create another character in the den that becomes friendly relatively early on to reduce feelings of being unwanted in the den by the player base and to feel needed by a friend or lover

Please share criticism and advice on the script, or if I setup the google doc or thread incorrectly, I'm very new to the internet. Thank you. :)
Did you get permission from The Observer to do this?