[WIP] Inric & Isaac: Roaming Gays

Vincent

Jun 26, 2016
Just a little something I've had in mind for a while for a few characters of mine that I've never found a place for, and they'd fit right in on the TiTS universe

I haven't gotten to the finer details yet due to not being sure how much should I put in story-wise, but basically they're a pair of rushers you can get a chance to encounter on several places (though rarely together) not sure how to go about it yet though (i.e.: not sure if I should make them hostile at first, or friendly from the get go, or have it depend on player action)

Isaac is a (gene-modded) kitsune with a mischievous disposition and will probably be heavy on m/m if i ever write sex scenes for him, he has an AI android man-servant although I haven't done much work on that

Inric is a half-kaithrit who is kind of an asshole, has connections in the black market (might sell stuff to steele/drop sweet loot if hostile?), he's had some history with Isaac (might add threesome scene)

Here's Isaac's doc, still crap

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Two males?! Lewd.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Writing this sort of thing is easier said then done.  I would recommend you do a tiny project, such as a transformation that grants a single specific trait or a consumable with a simple effect to get used to how TiTS submissions work.  It won't end well if you let yourself get burnt out later on.  Or if you write something that needs an overhaul after completion to meet the game's standards. 

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
I'll admit that this sounds pretty complicated I am however interested in the characters. I hope to see more to these characters once a doc is up

Vincent

Jun 26, 2016
Writing this sort of thing is easier said then done.  I would recommend you do a tiny project, such as a transformation that grants a single specific trait or a consumable with a simple effect to get used to how TiTS submissions work.  It won't end well if you let yourself get burnt out later on.  Or if you write something that needs an overhaul after completion to meet the game's standards. 

Well, I reckon it's a rather ambitious/complicated project, but short term stuff has never been to my interest, and I plan to work on it in parts, I have already decided to work on the hostile encounters first and leave the rest for later.

Either way, I have an infinite energy supply when it comes to writing (I have no life and writing is the only thing I like)

I'll admit that this sounds pretty complicated I am however interested in the characters. I hope to see more to these characters once a doc is up

Thank you! Character developement is my passion so I have a decent ammount of story to them, hopefully I won't disappoint!

I'm currently working on Isaac's doc, hopefully In a few hours I'll have something to show, even if it's just the bare bones

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Kitsune? Yes, we definitely need more fluffy tails.

Vincent

Jun 26, 2016
Kitsune? Yes, we definitely need more fluffy tails.

You'll be disappointed to hear he's a kemonomimi...

That aside, havent been able to get much done gdoc wise due to electricity problems in my area, but i have the initial encounter handwriten, all i have to do is transcribe it, but ill post the ugly half done skeleton in the OP for now

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
This has certainly got my interests. Good luck to you sir.

Vincent

Jun 26, 2016
My computer literally blew up so... That's a thing that happened...
Haven't gotten time to work on this because I lost everything that wasn't on a google doc.. Which is a lot, including a 1000+ pages document
I've lost control of my life but I'll pick this back up eventually, when I can afford the replacement parts for everything that got burnt :')