[WIP]Ice Troll Whelp

Donto

Jul 10, 2018
Oh hi! My name is Donto and I wrote a few things for CoC back in the day. But I didn't make this thread to talk about me, I wanna talk about Ice Trolls!

I wrote up some things. Before peeking around just know I tried to read up on what CoC2 was all about, but my only experience with the game was the public demo that didn't have anything beyond the intro. So If there's flaws with lore ect It's probably because I don't know what even, so please let me know.

Oh and if you don't know/remember I'm hella gay and focus on gay stuff. I read enough comments of "Well if you want gay stuff make it yourself" and here we are.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cFqfjlg2beZp9Wl6iuV6MtMIDFxVsoElqmrONMHmJy4/edit?usp=sharing

Decided to attempt a combat encounter, but soon realized I've never done one before, so no idea if numbers and shit are balanced or where they should be. And I'm aware that I'll have to rewrite what I've done into a more code friendly version, but that much work would be silly if the core concept is too flawed.

Reactions: Hamsaur