(WIP) Halloween submission: Lorelei the Nun!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
For my next project for TiTS, I'm writing a Halloween expansion for Lorelei! In it, she overhauls her home into a church and shifts her suit into a nun's habit. She is the first and most experienced practitioner of Leielorism, a religion that deals with inner demons via... outer methods.

Public doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R1IxzD8aWBoCuv6GCosXnP7Lur0QX0ayw_m17scAuJQ/edit?usp=sharing

Patreon doc: https://www.patreon.com/posts/41333175

This is going to be a shorter submission, and I'm getting started on it now because my scheduling is going to be spread very thin because of some commitments I have lined up. All updates to this content will be to the Patreon document. Because this isn't a commission, like Lorelei's base document, I have to put her behind the $5 tier rather than make her free.
“{First time:Welcome to the Church of–” she says, then stops, her eyes going wide for a moment. She forgot to give her religion a name. After a brief stutter, she, thinking on her feet, continues. “}Welcome to the Church of Leielor, child,” she says soothingly, bringing her other hand up to gently hold onto yours. “Here, you’ll find protection from the evils of the outside world and those that would abide by the Taint’s influences – and you’ll find that your every want and need will be accounted for and accommodated.” She steps forward, introducing herself into your personal space. She brings both her hands up, your own still trapped between them, and she places all three hands onto her left breast, a little lower than her heart, sinking your hand into the cloth of her habit and into the warm, supple flesh of her boob. “Many times over, in fact.”

You introduce yourself and ask her what you should refer to her as. As your senior in the religion of Leielorism, you’d like to know if there is any title that you should be using to address her.

“I am known as Lorelei, and The Church of Leielor is flexible in many ways,” she says, her tongue snaking out to wet her lips, “as you will soon discover, child. There is no set hierarchy of practitioners and their titles therein. There is only the practice itself.”

She lowers her gaze and smiles, taking on a far more playful expression. “That said, if you have a title for me in mind, I would happily adopt it for you.”

In that case, it seems only appropriate to refer to her as –

[=(Nothing)=][=Sister=][=Mother=][=Mommy=]
// I will use the custom parser [nun.title] for whichever one the player chooses.

[=(Nothing)=]
// Tooltip: While it may break the immersion a little bit, it may be better to keep the titles out of the roleplay. You wouldn’t want to accidentally yell something you shouldn’t in the heat of the moment.

[=Sister=]
// Tooltip: The title of ‘sister’ is mostly to denote that the woman has taken her religious vows, and is the most common of the formal terms. Referring to her as ‘sister Lorelei’ would keep up appearances without going too hard into it – and, well, the ‘sisterly’ implications would be rather sinful, adding to the fun.

[=Mother=]
// Tooltip: The title of ‘mother’ is normally reserved for the sister nun in charge of an order, congregation, convent, or house. As Lorelei is the founder of Leielorism and you are, indeed, in her house, referring to her as ‘mother’ would be accurate – and rather naughty, considering where this is about to go.

[=Mommy=]
// Tooltip: While referring to her as your ‘sister’ or your ‘mother’ may be appropriate for the roleplay, you both know how this is going to end. Why not kick things up a notch and make this religion <i>interesting?</i>

{Nothing:– her own name. If there are no hierarchies, and the reigning deity of Leielorism sees all as equal, then it’s only right to refer to Lorelei as such.

She smiles warmly at your decision. “If that is what you’d like,” she responds, “but I’m still going to refer to you as my ‘child.’ You may be my equal in the eyes of our matron, but you are still newer to the faith than I am.”

Seems like a fair trade to you.}

{Sister:– as your sister. The title of ‘sister’ among the faithful is a common way to denote who among them has given their vows. Surely, as a practitioner of the faith of Leielor, she would prefer to be referred to as such.

“If that is indeed your preference, my child,” she says, smiling warmly at you. “You are correct, as far as titles go. And as the first tenant of the church of Leielor, it is my duty to,” she winces, pausing to lick her bottom lip, “introduce you to all the <b>sisterly acts</b> a disciple of the faith can be expected to <b>perform.</b>}

{Mother:– as your mother. The title of ‘mother’ among the faithful is meant for the <i>more experienced</i> sisters of a faith: the ones that are in charge of a particular convent or sect. As she’s the more experienced practitioner of the faith or Leielor, it’s only right that you refer to her as a befitting title.

Lorelei bites into her lower lip, and her eyes drag across your body for a moment before remembering her duties. “Yes, of course,” she says, her breath coming out low and haggard, as if she had just come in from a jog. “If you would rather refer to me as your mother, that would… that would be agreeable with me, my child.”

Your hand is still at her chest. You’re pretty sure you can feel her nipple poke through the fabric of her habit.}

{Mommy:– as your mommy. Normally, the title of ‘mother’ is preferred for the nuns in charge of a sect… but you’re in a holy, comforting place, and you would feel more comfortable if you referred to her as your mommy. Particularly during all the <i>practices</i> your sure the <i>faith</i> is about to put you through.

Lorelei’s hips jerk slightly, and she takes a long, deep inhale through her nose as she bites into her lower lip. “Fuck, that’s hot,” she groans out, maybe a little louder than she meant. “Yeah,” she continues after a moment, “you can call me your mommy if you want, baby. I mean, my child.”

Your hand is still at her chest. Not only are both of her nipples tenting through the fabric, she’s also having a hard time not grinding her hips together.}
She drags you towards to altar at the end of the carpet, standing in front of it and facing the pews. “<b>You,</b>” she says salaciously, her voice dropping an octave, “are going to get on {your knees}{the floor}, and you will begin <b>‘praying’</b> to the matron of Leielor. If you ‘pray’ well enough, then our matron Leielor will convene through me to sing us the song of her splendor.”

Once you look down, you spot a wide seam that wasn’t there before split from the waist of her habit all the way down to the bottom of the dress, splitting it in two. The fabric parts slightly, showing off the milky-chocolate of her wide thighs. She isn’t wearing a single thing underneath that habit. The gleam of her diamond clitoral piercing gleams in the faded light of the room.

You ask [nun.title] Lorelei when it’ll be your turn to sing to Leielor as you sink down. “Good things come to those who wait, my child,” she promises.

The dress parts slightly once you hit the floor, showing you to the dark petals of her dripping pussy; her flavors drip down the inside of her thighs as she eagerly awaits your ‘prayer.’

But the sight begets the question of just which part of Lorelei you’d like to pray to….

[=Her Pussy=][=Her Ass=][=Her Cock=]
The Patreon doc already comes with two sex scenes for your perusal. I hope you enjoy!

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Is this going to be a permanent thing? or is it just a temporary holiday meme. Also I had no idea Lorelei was a commission!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Lorelei was not a commission, and neither is this one. I actually had to charge more for her when I initially put her doc on Patreon.

It'd be repeatable on request, but it wouldn't be permanent. Whenever you'd want her to put on the habit, she'd ask you to step out of the room, and when you come back in, everything is holy again.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
iirc Lorelei started as a palate cleanser project B! did after one of the Frosty commissioned projects, something B! basically wrote for fun that Fenoxo liked so much he pitched in some of his furgold.

Also the lewd nun theme does bring certain lewd nun things to mind...
latest

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I'm back to working on this for this week! This will be the last week I get to work on Lorelei the Nun before Halloween, so I'm hoping to get through the whole thing before the week is out.

Updated her doc with 2,000 words! This completes the scene where you worship a very particularly shaped, warm, throbbing piece of Lorelei's religious iconography (it's her dick), and it gets started towards the next scene.
But before you complete that circuit and start properly ‘worshipping’ to Leielor, you ask Lorelei if, perhaps, there could be <i>something</i> in particular for you to worship. Say, a holy icon, or a religious symbol. Something <i>physical</i> that you could bask in the presence of. Something that could fit in a mouth and across a tongue.

She laughs once. “Personally, I’m not certain if I appreciate you saying that what I – that what Leielor has <b>presented</b> to you isn’t enough.” The fabric of her habit begins to shimmer and shift, rushing along your forearms and collecting over the flower of her pussy. “And yet, Leielor is the one that would deign whether your wants or needs are justified, and….” She hisses and moans as the nanomachines in her dress form a network of nerves along her growing phallus. “It appears that she has… heard your prayers….”

You watch with some awe at the spectacle of the rivers of nanomachines flowing along her body, collecting into a formless mass at her crotch, and transforming into something more recognizable. They form the nuts first; a pair of modest testicles that, as more nanomachines flow into the formation of her new genitals, inflate in size, density, and mass, going from a pair that could fill a palm to such a size that a single nut could eclipse a face.

And they’re overshadowed by the cock that she’s using her suit to manifest, standing turgid, erect, and throbbing from her pelvis. Like her balls, it started small and mostly undefined, but, as if you were watching it evolve in real-time, it turned into something more recognizable: a thick, powerful cock, shaped like a typical human’s, with the head having a rounded cap with bloated glans on the underside. By the time she’s done, she’s created a cock roughly twelve inches long, armed with a set of nuts that could drown a lesser [pc.manWoman].

“Leielor has granted you what you ask,” Lorelei says, humping her hips forward. Her bobbing cock drags across your cheek, leaving a slimy trail of all-real, all-natural pre streaked across it. “It’s only proper that you show her the reverence she deserves for her generosity.”
You ask her if she wants some water before continuing.

She takes one last, deep breath before acknowledging your presence. “Nah,” she said, “I… I can keep going.”

With a sleepy, elongated blink, she looks around the room before realizing where she is and what she was doing. “Oh!” she says with a start, fixing her posture and running her hands through her hair to set the stray strands back into place. She clears her throat twice. “Yes. My apologies, my child. I was… so caught up in the moment that… that, uh….”

You snicker and ask her if she felt Leielor’s presence. You two prayed <i>awfully hard</i> to reach her. Although you wouldn’t mind some more praying, if necessary.

Lorelei’s expression blanks out for a moment before she remembers what you’re even talking about. “Right, yes! Leielor, yes. Indeed, my child, I felt the presence of our matron deity Leielor! I felt her in the room with us….” Her eyes narrow as her low lip curls inward. “And I felt her presence, her <b>authority,</b> enter into me, joining me with her all-encompassing communion.” Her nostrils flare. “A communion she and I would very much like to see you join, my child.”

You ask [nun.title] Lorelei what is the next step to becoming fully inaugurated with the Church of Leielorism.

{title is Mother or Mommy:At the sound of you calling her by her title, she takes a sharp breath through her nose. “Fuck, I only just came, [pc.name],” she whimpers underneath her breath as her teeth bite into her lower lip once more. It takes her another moment to collect herself. }“The next… step,” she says, pointing towards the large oaken booth in the corner of the room. She pauses to swallow. “Is confession. Now that Leielor and I have become one and the same, if only for now, it’s the perfect time to confess all your most salacious sins….” She turns back toward you; already, the lust burns in her eyes once again, eager for more of you. “And admit to your deepest, most forbidden pines and covets.”

So, you two go into the confession booth, and you confess everything that you’ve done and everything that you <i>want</i> to do?

“That’s correct.”

Does ‘everything’ include people?

Lorelei’s face lowers, her eyes still on you. She takes another deep breath through her nose, soaking in her own after-sex musk. “Indeed, my child.”

You warn that you’ll be in there for a while.

Lorelei licks her lips. “I should hope so,” she whispers. Just quiet enough for Leielor to not hear, surely.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 2,000 words! In this update, you and Lorelei enter the confession booth; engage in a bit of phone sex; and then she shoves her tits through the window for you to do what you need to cleanse yourself.
You regale that your object of affection is beautiful, and charismatic, and although most people may frown on what she does to survive, you know first-hand that she primarily does it to provide for those less fortunate for herself. She’s a compassionate woman that deserves a better hand than she’s been dealt.

“Aww,” Lorelei says, before clearing her throat.

Before she can ask you any further questions, you continue by saying that she has a number of {has dick:<i>holes</i> in her life that you believe you can fill}{else:<i>needs</i> in her life that you believe you can placate}. You know she’s a single mom of one child; a woman with her ethic and beauty shouldn’t be living alone and taking care of her kid by herself. She should be coming home to someone already warming her bed, ready and willing to take care of her <i>needs</i> and help her in looking after the boy she has{has dick:. And maybe giving her one or two more}.

Lorelei takes another long, deep breath through her nose, and through the lattice of the window, you can see some movement along her breasts. “How do you… envision yourself with this woman?” she asks you.

Knowing full well what she means, you define your perfect ‘courtship’ with her as starting with your head between her thighs, as you had said before, placing your lips against her nethers; tasting the flavors that she has built up between and all along the inside of her legs; and once you’ve gotten her all worked up and ready, you imagine yourself crawling up her body until you’re face-to-face with her, {has dick:your own genitals resting against her own}{else:your own crotch pressed hotly against hers}, ready for the next step.

Most of Lorelei’s body is still, from what you can see, but you can see repeated motion further down her body, and the sound of something wet being moved against over and over lightly echoes between the booths. “Then what?” she asks.
“Your mind and your soul are clouded with… with <b>temptation</b>, my child,” she says with a bit more force. “A proper disciple of Leielor should have… should only have the <b>urge</b> to fulfill their duties and responsibilities to our matron deity!”

Lorelei starts fussing with the lattice window separating your booth from hers, causing you to stop your masturbating. Like you had suspected, it’s a pretty flimsy material and the installation was weak – both were probably intentional design decisions.

“There is only one recourse for a soul as troubled as yours,” she says as she works the clamps to the windows, one by one.

As soon as the window is pulled out, giving you an unimpeded look into Lorelei’s booth, Lorelei unexpectedly presses her bare naked breasts through the window – the window was large enough that she could comfortably pass them both through, with a little bit of wiggle room on all sides to spare. Her breasts sit high and her nipples are <i>firmly</i> erect, both of them pointed straight at you.

You kind of expected her ass, but this works too.

“Leielor has presented me with a <b>set of assets</b> that are best used to purify souls like your own,” she explains. She swishes her chest back and forth as she speaks, causing her breasts to drift back and forth, enticing you to them. “Do what you must to work out your desires and frustrations, m-my child. This is what Leielor wants from us both.”

You can still hear the sound of her fingers pounding into her box over her words. As soon as your hands come down on her fat titties, she fidgets and jumps in surprise, but quickly relaxes as your hands go over the smooth mounds of her breasts. You thumb at her nipples, causing them to bounce back into place when you let go, and she moans through pursed lips each time you do.

“Thank you, [nun.title] Lorelei,” you say. It’s only proper.

{title is Mother or Mommy:She hisses through clenched teeth, and her fingers go at herself faster. }“Y-your welcome,” she says, a bit weakly.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 2,200 words! In this update, you suck n' fuck dem titties
“Yes, that’s it, my child,” Lorelei says breathlessly. From the jiggle of her tits in your mouth and against your face, she’s probably fucking her own fingers at a breakneck pace. “Get it all out of your system. Oust the… the, uh… the demons p-plaguing your thoughts. Let the faith of Leielor cleanse your soul.”

You suck at her fat nipple with fervor, as if doing it hard and long enough will cause her to lactate. It bulges against your tongue, and the flesh of her boob covers your face as you pull and press and suck and kiss; you taste nothing but the warm, salty flavor of her skin all across your tongue and all you can smell is the natural musk of her warm boobs wafting against your nose every time you press in. Lorelei has suggested that your mind is possessed – it’s easy to play the part of a titty-sucking, booby-worshipping demon.

The booth echoes with the sound of a loud ‘pop’ once you release Lorelei’s nipple, and you take a long, deep breath, realizing only now that your lungs have been burning from all the tit-sucking. But you don’t give yourself much time to calm down: as soon as you’ve taken a breath, you’re nuzzling your way right back in to Lorelei’s cleavage, rubbing your cheek against her wet skin back and forth as you make your way inward, until your nose and your lips are pressed against the skin of her ribs at the very bottom of her breasts once more. Then, you start the whole process again, working your way up her left tit and licking and kissing at every inch of skin you can along the way.

“Yes, that’s it, baby…,” Lorelei says hoarsely. You occasionally hear the sound of her knuckle banging against the wooden wall dividing you and her as she finger-fucks herself. “Get it all… suck on [nun.title] Lorelei’s {silly:honker bonker doinky boinkies}{else:big, fat titties}. We’ll get it all out of you, just keep sucking….”
“Yeah, [pc.name],” she says, before she stops to take a deep breath through her nose. “Yes, my child. Do what you need to cleanse your thoughts, your spirit, and your <b>body</b>. Leielor has… blessed me with the means to guide wayward souls like yourself to her light. Let us….” She hisses through her teeth. “Bring you to your salvation.”

You start your ‘cleansing’ with grabbing onto her tits and tightening their grip on your dick, and then giving them a few experimental humps, driving your cock’s length along the entirety of her cleavage: all the way out until your [pc.cockHead] nearly slips free from the bottom of her tits, and then driving back in with one, calm, slow thrust until your {balls:[pc.sack] presses against the warmth of her under-boob}{no balls:crotch presses gently against the underside of her boobs}{really long:, and your tip slides along the top side of the window, inching along the wall}. If Lorelei leaned backward a bit, your cock could poke into her side of the booth, and she could give you a bit more room and leverage to fuck her tits with{really long:, and she could give your dick a bit of extra loving}… but, honestly, there’s a different, tangible kind of pleasure to how she is just now: as a pair of tits through a window, waiting for you to fuck them properly, under the guise of it being some kind of religious act or exercise.

Once you’re comfortable with the range you fuck her titties with, you don’t hold back: the first thrust was gentle and cursory, but you’re possessed by a titty-loving demon with a throbbing hard cock, and you want to <i>fuck those tits.</i>

Your [pc.hips] slam in and out at an increasing pace, causing the fat on her boobs to jiggle and shake with every thrust inward that you make. With very thrust that you make, the motion of the movement causes the fat on her chest to bounce back and clap onto your dick from either side, smothering your shaft in their soft embrace, which only makes you want to fuck them more. With her being in the other booth, Lorelei has given you what amounts to a toy for you to pleasure yourself with; there’s something a bit more deviant about that that gives the titfucking a different level of… appreciation.

“That’s it, m-m-my child,” Lorelei gasps. Her voice is muffled through the wall, and the sound of her voice comes through shaky and unsteady – probably from a combination of you fucking her boobs and her fucking herself with her fingers. “Let it all out… Leielor is with us. She’ll, oooh, she’ll make sure that you get what you need in the end. Just go ahead and… and fuck those titties, baby.”

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 2,000 words! In this update, your boobs get stuck in a Chinese Booby Trap with Lorelei, and after that, Lorelei invites you to perform a very un-nun-like activity.
“Hold on,” you hear Lorelei say in between her pleasured pants. “I have an idea. It should free up your hands.”

You follow her implicit instructions and remove your hands from the combined cleavage of your boobs, but you don’t stop your moving and grinding – it just feels too good. Soon, though, you see streaks of black tendrils flow up from Lorelei’s breasts, streaking across the connection between your chest and hers; they start as a slow flow with a consistency like liquid, and only with a few streaks at a time, but, very suddenly, it all comes to you as a huge, sudden rush, as if someone had opened the floodgates on the other side of the window.

If you didn’t know better, you’d be freaked out. And you kinda still are – it feels weird as hell. But you trust that Lorelei knows what she’s doing.

Eventually, the flood of black nanomachines covers both your chest and her own: every bit of your titflesh is covered with the rolling black mass, until every bit of your [pc.skinFurScalesNoun] is hidden beneath the sheer layer of nanomachines, covering everything higher than your stomach and lower than your collarbone.

And, at first, nothing else happens… until you feel a <i>squeeze.</i>

Every inch of your tits are compressed, all at once, particularly on your nipples. There’s a <i>suction</i> that pulls your chest in closer to Lorelei’s, and likewise hers to yours. It shifts all around in different places and intensities, mimicking a set of fingers, but with a certain dexterity that fingers couldn’t ever hope to achieve, and with the knowledge of a person that intrinsically understands how a pair of boobs want to be fondled.

You grunt and lean forward, open-palm-slapping the wall in front of you with one hand, while your other dives down to fervently {has cock:stroke at your rock-hard and bobbing [pc.cock]}{no cock, has vag:shove two fingers knuckle-deep into your sopping wet [pc.vagina]}{neuter:grind your open palm against the blank slate of your hot crotch}. Your boobs are caught in some kind of old-timey finger trap with Lorelei on the other end, and, contrary to how that sounds in your head, it feels <i>incredible.</i>
Her hands go to the chest of her habit, and she pulls it apart, causing the nanomachines comprising it to peel with the force. As unnecessary as it was – the habit didn’t rip like fabric and barely made any sound at all – the sight of a nun ripping apart her clothes to expose her tits to you is pretty compelling.

Lorelei spins around and bends over – but before you get the wrong idea, you see her opening a hidden cupboard in the base of the altar, followed by the sound of a cork popping off a bottle. When she spins back around, she’s holding a dark green bottle, filled to the brim with a sloshing liquid, and bereft of a label. The thick smell of wine wafts from its open top.

As she turns back around, she lifts her right leg, letting its heel rest on the corner, keeping her legs spread wide apart, and thanks to the opening at the waist, the bottom half of her habit flows open with them. She’s fully and wholly exposed to you: the stains of her orgasm in the confession booth leave dark streaks down the inside of her thighs, and the petals of her cunt throb in time with her heartbeat, beckoning you to it and to sate both it and yourself with whatever you can muster.

“And there’s only one method that our matron deity will accept,” she says a bit loudly. She brings the neck of the bottle to her chin, but rather than putting her lips to the rim, she spills it down her chest, causing the dark red wine to pour in a long, gentle stream along the mounds of her heavy tits, down their cleavage, and across her flat stomach. “Engage {any title:your [nun.title]}{no title:with me} in sexual coitus, my child. Bathe with me in the gifts of Leielor and sup upon their flavors – and my own. The spirit of Leielor is with me and within me – let us prove our love to her and to ourselves in the ways of her practices and faith!”

{silly:Okay!}{else:Lorelei’s really taking this ‘naughty nun’ think pretty seriously. And you’re all for it.}
Hopefully this expack should be done by tomorrow!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the document with 4,000 words! This update completes the scene where you fuck Lorelei on the altar, with variations for people with dicks and people with vaginas (and even neuters!). This also does the outro and writes in a few paragraphs into Lorelei's base content that lets you replay this content whenever you like. This completes this expack!
“That’s it, my child… th-there’s no need to hold back.” Her left hand reaches forward and gently grasps your shoulder, holding you closer to her than you were. “It’s just you, and me, and Leielor. And she and I… mostly I… we want you to… to….” She pauses, genuinely lost for words on how to finish that sentence while staying in character. “To fuck me until I sing another hymn!”

Your instructions made crystal clear, you place your hands on the underside of Lorelei’s thighs and you start jackhammering your [pc.hips] into hers, sawing {12 inches or less:the entirety}{else:half} of your [pc.cock] into her body with each hurried, desperate movement. All the sexual tension that’s been building up inside you during this roleplay session quickly manifests into a rough, raw energy: you feel like you could fuck Lorelei for hours at a time, and yet, you were brought to your edge in the confession booth – it’s not going to be too much longer before you’re there again and you’re filling this nun’s hot, tight pussy with all the jizz she could ask for.

Lorelei lifts the wine bottle to her lips, but through all the fucking and rocking her body is doing, she doesn’t have the steadiness to drink straight from its neck. So, she opens her mouth and pours it onto her face, swallowing whatever happens to land in there, and the rest of it dribbles down her exposed chest.

“Drink,” she commands, but she doesn’t offer you the bottle. You follow the instruction as best you can: by leaning into Lorelei’s body and burying your face into her cleavage, dragging your [pc.tongue] all along her tits and inside the canyon of her boobs, collecting all the wine you can taste. She takes another drink, and the flood of wine resumes once more, trickling down across her skin and tainting it with her skin’s personal flavors.
Everything from the past hour rushes up to you all at once, and you feel your orgasm start to roll up inside you, ready to burst forth and to seed Lorelei’s womb. You’re giving off all the telltale signs: the increased speed and focus; the tension in your body, particularly your fingers; the heavy, labored breathing (when you remember to breathe at all). You try to hold on for as long as you can, but your body moves on its own: after having been denied for this long, it knows what it wants, and it knows it’s getting it, and you’re {willpower is < 90% max:neither strong enough nor}{else:not} inclined enough to stop it.

You feel Lorelei’s legs wrap around your waist, locking at the heels behind your back{has tail: and just above your [pc.tail]}. “Don’t worry about trying to make me cum again, [pc.name],” she whispers. “I’ve already had two rounds. This one is all about you.” Her free hand reaches up and grabs you by the back of your head, and with a pull, you’re face-deep back into her heaving titties. “I’m probably going to catch up as soon as I feel you cum inside me anyway.”

Roleplay or not, there’s something about knowing that you have a nun’s permission to do something that unlocks some kind of gate in your head. You thrust harder and harder, sinking the entirety of yourself into Lorelei with each thrust, feeling her dutifully cling and squeeze at every single inch of your cock you feed her. You feel the precipice of your orgasm approach much faster than before, and with her words still ringing in your head, you don’t attempt to stifle yourself.