[WIP] Gravity-Cuff Anal Train

moebutts

Aug 9, 2016
This started as a love of buttfucking and the realization that the grav-cuffs are horribly underused. I wanted to do a scene in the style of turning tricks at Beth's, with various small scenes stapled together into one large encounter. The scenes I'm writing are longer but will probably be fewer, as I've been working on it for a few weeks now (closer to months, I think) and have only gotten this much done.

Like the title implies, Steele straps himself or herself into the grav-cuffs and lets the resulting crowd run a train on their ass. It's all anal, partially because I like anal but also because that makes it easier to share scenes among the different kinds of Steele. I'm trying to do a large amount of variation to make it feel like you're getting fucked by someone new each time.

What I'd really like to do later on is include the named NPCs throughout TiTS who got a bit of attention and then nothing more. Characters like Vahn, Burt or Nevrie, but obviously I understand I would need permission from the creators to write anything with their characters.

Grav-Cuff Anal Train

I also created some lower undergarments that have the ass or vagina exposed. There's a minor blurb in the above doc that inspired me to create these since it seems like there isn't so many scenes of sex with lingerie. It's my first time writing items so it could definitely use a look over.

Crotchless and Assless Panties

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I don't know that this will be finished soon but I figured I might as well post what I've got this far to see if it checks the right boxes. Thank you in advance!

Also, I posted a thread a few months back for a titfuck scene on New Texas. Does it usually take a while to put uncoded scenes into the game?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Copying seems to be disabled. Think maybe you can enable it? It'll make getting it into the game much easier when it's fully ready.

Skimming through it now and aside from some things here or there, it looks pretty good. Would love the whole crotchless/assless undergarments to be a thing in the game.

Also just a nitpick, but I'mma suggest maybe removing Dzaan from the taur variant, they can only come in female or femherms, so unless there's a variant that can work with them with that, it'll just be weird (Idk what other word to call it) with the man/woman randomization, since there's no male Dzaan.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Looking good so far. Gives me a Miscreant Manor vibe, which is always nice.

Also, big ups to you for bringing up my favorite type of underwear: The assless g-string. Finally time to turn in my Steele's cow-print panties.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Loving this so far, and if those tags are anything to go by, this will only get better.:D Will there be more in butt/hip size loving?

moebutts

Aug 9, 2016
Thank you all for the feedback, and thank you to Viv Way, Regulus Zerozaki, and the anonymous commenters in the document. I'll work on it as soon as possible but real life has been especially demanding lately. I'll probably just remove the Dzaan from the taur variant like suggested. I'm glad people like the underwear too, it seemed a shame that there was only the stuff being sold by Liriel or Busky. Definitely gonna have more booty loving too!

moebutts

Aug 9, 2016
Just a small update to let everyone know I'm still writing. There was a bit of a burnout to get over but I think I'm progressing nicely again so hopefully I'll have the main scenes done soon.

The other scenes I wanted to do would feature already existing minor NPCs, these were the ones I was thinking of using:

Tarvos: Vahn, Aliss
Mhenga: Burt, Geoff
Tarkus: Edan, Shekka
Myrellion: Nevrie, Liriel, Renvra
New Texas: Brynn, Yancy, Zephyr
Uveto: Dr. Lessau

For the most part they only have a few scenes of their own since their creation. Thoughts?

HeavyMetalLoser

Sep 27, 2015
Just a small update to let everyone know I'm still writing. There was a bit of a burnout to get over but I think I'm progressing nicely again so hopefully I'll have the main scenes done soon.

The other scenes I wanted to do would feature already existing minor NPCs, these were the ones I was thinking of using:

For the most part they only have a few scenes of their own since their creation. Thoughts?
A big YES on Aliss. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for more Ovir scenes!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

You should ask the authors of those characters if you want to write scenes involving them.

Also...

not sure how this would work considering renvra is stationed in a red-occupied city while the area where you land is above the gold capitol.

Reactions: Emerald

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
You should ask the authors of those characters if you want to write scenes involving them.

Also...

not sure how this would work considering renvra is stationed in a red-occupied city while the area where you land is above the gold capitol.
I think he's just listing the characters he wants to write for, not scenes with all of those characters together.

LikeScales

Jun 21, 2017
Would also, down the line, be able to use the crotchless panties to teach the Goo Armor to expose your ass/crotch (I believe this is future planned content, might even be in, but just can't be triggered at this time)