Oct 11, 2016

the new techDemo 0.6.2 is now available for T4 and T5 Patrons
it features a new scene (50 CGI) with Lena and Tamara

the release schedule looks like this:
  • T3 Patrons: 03/07/2017
  • public: 03/14/2017

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016

the two characters starring in the next scene will be Lena and Candice!

the planned techDemo 0.6.3 release window for T4 and T5 Patrons will be the last week of March

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016

the release dates for the next version techDemo 0.6.3 are set:

• T4 and T5 Patrons will get access on 03/30/17
  • T3 Patrons will get access on 04/06/17
  • public release will be on 04/13/17

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016

it's time for early access the new version!

I fixed some bugs regarding the job minigame so it is now possible to work more than once per day (but not at evening or night)

to trigger the new scene with Candice and Lena (30 CGI) you first need to pay Candice for a show (at the left pole) and then offer Mercedes your help so you get access to the backroom area where you need to talk to Candice to start the scene!

T4 and T5 Patrons can download the new version here

T3 Patrons will get access in one week (04/06/17) and the public release for this version will be on 04/13/17!

Preview:

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016

it's time again for a public release!
techDemo 0.6.3 is here and you can get it from here!

so what's inside?

I fixed some bugs regarding the job minigame so it is now possible to work more than once per day (but not at evening or night)

to trigger the new scene with Candice and Lena (30 CGI) you first need to pay Candice for a show (at the left pole) and then offer Mercedes your help so you get access to the backroom area where you need to talk to Candice to start the scene!

you can read more on the new release and news on development here at the dev-blog .

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
I am torn about this game. You clearly have talent in the generating 3D images. The Candice sequence on the pole is quite good, as is the new shower sequence. Your models are excellent and the scenes are well composed and the lighting works well. Scenes with effective use of mirrors are also difficult.

The GameMaker Studio system is just out of place with the images that you can create. They are items that you can click on that do nothing most of the time. My laptop does not have a scroll wheel so until I dug through the posts on your blog to find images of the controls, I could not get off the inventory pop up to save or see the journal. (two finger scroll is the answer)

When I play as the guy, I can invite his schoolmate over, but I get the scene with the two girls. I kept hoping the nighttime sneak scenes would get better the more times I tried. Maybe his sneak in scene, don't offer anal as a first option, make him do it a couple times to get bold enough. Also a couple visits in, maybe he could cum on her ass, and then a little later, cum in her. Natural progression of depravity. And for her, maybe, have her pull off the first time and catch it in the face, then in the mouth with her not so pleased expression, and then swallowing in the room and cleaning him up with her tongue before she leaves. I'd rather see more of your images in these sequences because I think you could do a lot with them.

That's what I have for you. Make more images. They are very impressive. Find someone else to to the game programming so you have time to make more images. Did I mention I liked your images?

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016
I am torn about this game. You clearly have talent in the generating 3D images. The Candice sequence on the pole is quite good, as is the new shower sequence. Your models are excellent and the scenes are well composed and the lighting works well. Scenes with effective use of mirrors are also difficult.

The GameMaker Studio system is just out of place with the images that you can create. They are items that you can click on that do nothing most of the time. My laptop does not have a scroll wheel so until I dug through the posts on your blog to find images of the controls, I could not get off the inventory pop up to save or see the journal. (two finger scroll is the answer)

When I play as the guy, I can invite his schoolmate over, but I get the scene with the two girls. I kept hoping the nighttime sneak scenes would get better the more times I tried. Maybe his sneak in scene, don't offer anal as a first option, make him do it a couple times to get bold enough. Also a couple visits in, maybe he could cum on her ass, and then a little later, cum in her. Natural progression of depravity. And for her, maybe, have her pull off the first time and catch it in the face, then in the mouth with her not so pleased expression, and then swallowing in the room and cleaning him up with her tongue before she leaves. I'd rather see more of your images in these sequences because I think you could do a lot with them.

That's what I have for you. Make more images. They are very impressive. Find someone else to to the game programming so you have time to make more images. Did I mention I liked your images?
thanks^^

well I'm not sure about the digging for controls as they are directly linked on the Patreon frontpage and the blog frontpage ;)
and ingame of course too when you hit F1

as for the programming part: NO
that's the only real thing that's interesting about this project for me so I will absolutely not give it out of my hands ^^

and just keep in mind that this "techDemo" stage can be classified as "pre-alpha" stage so yes, there are bugs, yes the game engine is incomplete, yes, that will all change in the future for the better ;)
and yes, I will continue making images too :p
btw check out what I wrote about Project:Gemini here, I think you will like this news

Last edited:

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016
YXXelMC.gif

new animation test result is very promising for future game content, check out the news here

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016

dropping techDemo 0.7.1 like a christmas present!

techDemo 0.7.1 added features:
  • BGM integration
  • Foto Mode
  • new Smartphone UI
  • Area Lockdown
  • New NPCs: Deon and Suki
  • file size optimization
check out a more detailed overview here at this public post

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016
vr52l4.gif

after Patreon swinging the ban-hammer there is not much else to say other than the project status is now officially on hold until I got around implementing all the changes requiered by Patreon.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Back after a year and a half and that's all you have to say about it? What kind of changes did you end up having to make to meet Patreon's standards? Is the game even about twincest any more?