techDemo 0.7.1 added features:
  • BGM integration
  • Foto Mode
  • new Smartphone UI
  • Area Lockdown
  • New NPCs: Deon and Suki
  • file size optimization
you can read a more detailed overview here at the dev-blog

Twin Star is a twincest, voyeurism, dating-sim, topdown sex RPG with 3D rendered hardcore action scenes.
You control either the male twin Mike or the female twin Lena as your character

The ultimate goal will be the seduction of your twin while gathering as many sexual memories as possible.

You have to form a bond with your twin over time to achieve this goal.
In addition you have a variety of tools at your disposal to perform all sorts of "memory gathering" in form of spy cameras, observation, blackmailing, and other sorts of mischievous actions.
These actions might interfere with the bonding progress of your twin but result in some fine material that you can keep or sell to earn some cash to upgrade your equipment even further for better quality material.

As with your relationship with your twin you start from scratch with your available equipment and work your way up.

Scene previews:

Night Time Visitor (Mike)

Shower Alone Time

Night Time Visitor (Lena)

Couch Rodeo

Candice Performance

Learning Together

Locker Room Fun

Concept Art;

VBz4sIU.png
9lSdCJV.png

qgogKzk.png

Rg5hqQB.png

Download:

get the latest downloadable game files here:

pandapenguingames.blogspot.co.at - game dev-blog

support me on Patreon if you like my work:

PandaPenguinGames on Patreon

FAQ and feedback:

you can get more specific info on the game on my dev-blog

any feedback is welcome and if you find a bug please let me know (preferably on my dev-blog but here is cool too)

Q: what platform is this game for?
A: right now only for PC, but GameMaker has the option to port for MAC and Linux too (I just have no time atm to test that)

Q: what screen resolution is this game made for?
A: the game runs in native 1280x720 windowed mode but can scale up to any screen resolution in fullscreen mode (optimized for 1920x1080)

Last edited:

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016
I'm assuming you play as the male?

for now, yes!
but the plan in the long run is to implement both sides, so you can play as Lena too

which is, once the framework in the background is "done", only a matter of writing her side of the story into the dialog/quest files

Last edited by a moderator:

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016
Bug:
after some reports of games not starting properly I found a bug in the mouse controls of the "Start Menu".
If your "new game" does not start with "Monday - afternoon" please restart and choose  "new game" with keyboard controls ("E") instead, don't use mouse clicks on the "Start Menu"

this bug will be fixed in the upcoming techDemo 0.3 !

get more details here

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016
not sure how thread bumping is handled here (couldn't find anything in the rules)
so before I fall off the edge onto page 2 I'll leave a recent concept render and link to my latest blog update here  B|

fGKjEk0.png

more here

you can read more on the current game development on my latest dev blog entry

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Thread bumping isn't usually necessary or done here.  I doubt it was ever considered when the rules were being written.  Game creators are given a lot of leniency in the threads about their own game, so as long as you don't go nuts spamming the thread it shouldn't be an issue.

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016

rrdUUy6.png

the new techDemo 0.3 is now available to my Patreon Early Access group

you can expect the public release on the 12th November

get more infos on the release here on my blog

here is also a scene preview from the brand new hardcore scene now included in techDemo 0.3

5RcQ3kr.png

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
First of all I have to say that the character design is incredibly good, shadows, colour... on that point this game is having quite a good start, unfortunately except that there is almost nothing to see yet, so i can only say that the art is flawless.

I don't know what are the future plans for the game, however I personally hope that this game makes itself different in that other characters try to interact with you and not only you with them.

An extreme example is when you build a friendship with a girl (being a boy) and she ends up as a yandere, being more clear it's like being "sempai" on yandere simulator, that without you forcing the event it comes to you. The thing I value the most is responsive characters that aren't only waiting for you to do something.

I'm saying this because if you give the option at a later future to be the boy or the girl, it would be quite interesting that the other part took actions too.

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016
First of all I have to say that the character design is incredibly good, shadows, colour... on that point this game is having quite a good start, unfortunately except that there is almost nothing to see yet, so i can only say that the art is flawless.

I don't know what are the future plans for the game, however I personally hope that this game makes itself different in that other characters try to interact with you and not only you with them.

An extreme example is when you build a friendship with a girl (being a boy) and she ends up as a yandere, being more clear it's like being "sempai" on yandere simulator, that without you forcing the event it comes to you. The thing I value the most is responsive characters that aren't only waiting for you to do something.

I'm saying this because if you give the option at a later future to be the boy or the girl, it would be quite interesting that the other part took actions too.
thanks^^
ya the game is in a very early development stage regarding the game engine and that's why there is not much "to do" right now
the game engine is selfmade and simply can't handle anything else than what's there right now before I finished coding it ^^
you could always check out my dev-blog if you want more info on what's planned and what the current development status is

as for the "NPC initiated action"... yes there will be events that get triggered by the NPC and not the player (although the player has to reach a certain pre-requisite first of course)
like it could happen that you get visited by Lena (playing as Mike) when sleeping or under the shower if your friendship level reached a certain point.... this will be chance based and won't happen all the time of course
not limited to this, just an example!
this game will not be a "go there-do that-now go here-talk to dude" game, the concept is more of an open world like multi quest based style with non-linear aspects of story-telling

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016
GYJI4GQ.png

get ready for the next release:
techDemo 0.5 is going to be released for all early access members on the 24th December 2016!

for more info on the upcoming release and the public release date go here

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016
TN8TCzV.png

the new techDemo 0.5 is now live for T4 and T5 Patrons

new features are:

• play as Lena now
  • + 1 hardcore scene
  • Skill Learning Menu
  • +1 new area (School)
  • +1 new NPC (Ms. Adams - Teacher)

read more on the new features at the dev-blog

scene preview:
PQAr8CY.png

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016
qLCPSvTl.png

hey folks how are the holidays going^^

I just wanted to let you know that I am currently hosting a poll where you can vote on the new area that get's implemented into the game next.
The new area is part of the "money maker" upgrade that let's you earn ingame money at different jobs.

the poll will be active until 01/07/17 and you can read more on the poll options and how to vote here at my blog

(oh and that beauty in the image is a new character I'm working on)

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016

in preparation of the new year I assembled a wallpaper pack with unmarked 4k images (3840x2160) that you can download from my blog
I also wrote a bit of a text there on what's to be expected from my side for the next year

happy new year everybody!

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016
zCGopcW.png

happy new year everyone!

how was your transition? I had a blast!

and I bought a stripper girl... but not in that way you might think now!

It was an asset for a new NPC that will come with the next update:

say hello to Candice

she works at the new location, the stripclub "The Rear End"
you can see her in action here

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016

curious to see what Mom and Dad do in the livingroom when they think that they are alone?
well you can find out in the next techDemo release ;)

read more about the features that come with the next release in this public announcment over here

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016

check out Lena's new work outfit for "The Rear End"

there are also two video previews of new gameplay features public here and here if you have not seen them already :cool:

the planned T5 early access release date is the 01/22/17 ;)

PandaPenguin

Oct 11, 2016

new version finally released for early access to T4 and T5 Patrons

techDemo 0.6 added features:

• + 2 hardcore scenes (+106 new CGI)
  • new area: The Rear End (Stripclub)
  • "Money Maker" system: earn money with jobs
  • +4 new NPC (Tamara, Candice, Konstantin, Mercedes)
  • Skill Books

read more on the new features at the dev-blog

scene previews: