[Implemented] Futa Paige Expack!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
You mean, why make the flowchart? It's actually not for the audience's benefit: keeping the plans and directions in an easy-to-reference guide like a flowchart makes it a lot easier to write and a lot easier to code. But, I figure, why not let the audience have it anyway? It costs nothing to put out there.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You know, I was going to write up a completely sarcastic response, but hey, you've worked hard the last few weeks, you deserve a bit of space to clear your head and refresh your batteries. Have fun and get plenty of rest.

Reactions: SeriousBlueJewel

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
You mean, why make the flowchart? It's actually not for the audience's benefit: keeping the plans and directions in an easy-to-reference guide like a flowchart makes it a lot easier to write and a lot easier to code. But, I figure, why not let the audience have it anyway? It costs nothing to put out there.
hmm fair enough, i can see how having a visual guide for coders can help

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Well that and the fact that having a flowchart makes it easier to link scenes together, making it easier to write them in the long run.

Reactions: Athena

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the doc with 6,600 words! Sorry for the delay; it took a bit of time to get me out of my "break time" mood and into my "write time" one.
This update completes her shower scenes - the one where you bend over and take it from behind, and the one where you get on your knees and suck her dick - and it makes it through the following Handjob/Titfuck, Vag/Anal, and halfway through the last Oral scenes.
Gently, you wrap the fingers of your left hand around her cock, halfway between her knot and her tip, and you caress the swell of her furry balls with your right, hefting their weight and admiring how full they still are, despite having already dumped two loads. You pull her dick up and you gingerly kiss at the underside of her tip, teasing yourself with the heat and the flavors to come.

{PC has hair:Just as you part your mouth and you glide the tip of her shaft across your [pc.tongue], you feel Paige’s hands on your head. You relax, but quickly learn that it’s not the typical, relaxing, calming gesture that a dom gives their sub when they’re getting blown: her fingers ruffle through your hair thickly, dragging long, cool puddles of shampoo through your [pc.hair]. She’s… washing your hair. When you’re about to blow her in the shower.

“Waste not,” Paige says simply, carrying about her business. You can’t help but smile.}
The last couple of minutes were a bit of a blur. You remember putting in the token effort to dry off, and you remember leaving the showers, and you remember heading back to Paige’s quarters, her stiff erection guiding you both the whole way there. The in-betweens are fuzzy, especially after the door to Paige’s quarters closes behind you.

When you get a hold of yourself, you realize that you’re on your back, with your head hanging off the side of Paige’s bed. Your vision is inverted, but there isn’t much to see anyway, other than the constant swinging of Paige’s full, furry balls as they beat against your face and her cock saws in and out of your open mouth. With this new position, your oesophagus is straightened out, and there is no blockage or obstacle, other than the flexibility of your jaw, for Paige to shove her thick, fat cock into your throat, from her pointed crown to her bulbous knot.

Paige’s hands rest on your [pc.chest]{B’s or larger:, her hands clamping onto the meat of your tits and massaging them gingerly with each thrust} as she fucks your face. It’s difficult to believe that you two had started this marathon a few hours ago, and here you are, on your back, getting a face full of dense, furry, ausar nuts and enough cock in your throat to choke a horse. With her every thrust forward, her knot batters into your spread [pc.lips], tenderizing them and trying to split them open just a <i>little</i> bit wider, teasing you with the thought of ending this round with you sucking on every last inch of her cock, knot and all.

{Oral is 3:And, honestly, you’d love nothing more. You’ve spent this entire marathon so far with Paige’s cock firmly, deliciously lodged in your mouth; you’ve swallowed enough of her spunk to keep you satiated for days on end; you could wash your mouth out with soap and you’d be able to taste her cock and her cum in your cheeks and between your teeth for weeks. There’s something <i>right,</i> something <i>invigorating, validating, affirming,</i> with you being Paige’s oral cumdump, ready to swallow another round or four at the drop of a hat, and Paige shoving her knot into your lips and trying your mouth to her crotch would be the cherry on top of the jizz-iced cake. Your mouth would water if it weren’t absolutely occupied.}
I should be finished with the flowchart proper the next time I come back to Paige, and after that, it's a bit of housecleaning - giving her knot support; remembering to make tribadism unavailable; maybe putting a line into her Halloween content; etc.

In the meantime, you can read the full document for free on my Patreon! And also maybe support me monetarily!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
This project's going to be put on hold temporarily - Savin asked me to prioritize a small encounter for CoC2, so I'm going to do that. Hopefully it won't take longer than a week or two.

Before anyone gets nervous: I'm not about to abandon a project that's 36k words deep, haha

Last edited:

Millamia

Sep 18, 2019
There is so much teasing about Paige almost knotting the PC but not actually doing it. I would really love it if there was an option to have Paige balls deep -- knot and all -- in PC's vag/ass.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
There is so much teasing about Paige almost knotting the PC but not actually doing it. I would really love it if there was an option to have Paige balls deep -- knot and all -- in PC's vag/ass.
Most likely gonna happen in the final round aka round 6 scenes and B has only written part of the round 5 scenes (I am counting the shower scene as a round)

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Yes; Paige knows that if she knots you, that'll be the end of the session, so she's deliberately not doing it so she can keep going. The final round will, indeed, feature knotting.

If you do nothing but blow Paige the entire time, she'll knot your face :cool:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I'm back in the saddle with another 2,200 words added to the document! This completes the current Oral scene, and it completes the first of three orgasm scenes in its entirety: the one where she pulls out, jerks off in front of your face, and completely soaks you, from chin to scalp, in thick, creamy futa cum.
Rather than lie there like a lump, you lift your hands to Paige’s thighs, running your fingers through the fine, bristly fur of her legs and squeezing at the toned muscles beneath them. You can feel them flex and bulge against your palms with every movement she makes, and on the odd occasion that she stutters to regain her strength and composure, you feel them relax beneath your fingertips before they surge with power as she restarts.

Your hands go higher, towards the curve of her ass. You tense your fingers, dragging your {pc.claws} against the thick, toned muscle of her yoga-trained ass, palming as much of the surface area as you can. You dip your fingers into the crack to try and split them apart, but with how toned they are from a lifetime of yoga and training, they’re as set as baked clay. That, and they keep fighting against you with every thrust she makes into your mouth.

“Gimme a spank, [pc.name],” Paige says, her voice low and throaty, and you comply: you rear your right hand back and you give her left asscheek as much of a wallop as you can. {Strength < 10: Despite the impact, her movement doesn’t even slow down, as if she had barely registered it. You chalk it up to you not having the best angle of attack. “That’s my [pc.boyGirl], she moans, and she rewards you with a deeper thrust, her knot stretching at your [pc.lips] before she backs out.}{Else, Strength < 20:The impact sets her off-course for her next thrust, and her hips wiggle to one side, causing her dick to jostle about inside your mouth, but she rights herself by the next one. She hisses, then moans, her throat vibrating almost like a purr. “Damn,” she sighs, thrusting forward deep enough that her knot stretches and strains at your [pc.lips], “don’t you hold back on me now, {lover/girl}.}{Else: Despite the poor angle of attack, you strike her ass with enough force to cause her to lose her footing, and she gasps out in surprise before laughing to herself as she gets back into position. “Fuck, hurt me good, [pc.name],” she laughs, just as her cock flexes in your throat and rewards you with a warm, hearty splurt of her pre.}
Paige snorts, animalistic; her sensibilities leave her as she almost violently beats at her own dick, masturbating herself to the edge you’ve left her at. You can see her six-pack abs crunching and tensing, and out of the corner of your eye, you see her balls pulling up and squeezing into her body. It should only be a few pumps, now.

On cue, Paige’s breath catches in her throat, forcing her to hold it. Her body tenses; her hips thrust upward into her hand; and the first stream of her jizz arcs through the air, glinting in what little light there is in the room before coming down in a long, thick streak across your face. Her aim is terrible: her cum goes in a long, diagonal line from the right side of your chin to up and above your left eye. And the second load is only <i>marginally</i> better: it goes the whole distance length-wise across your face, over your parted lips, along your nose, and between your eyes.

“Fuck yeah, take it, you dirty slut,” Paige grunts. Her voice is drowned out by the sound of her fist beating her dick, and your focus is more on the feel of her cum painting your face to its colors, just like you had fantasized. Every new line of cum is full and thick, reaching all the way from your jawline to your [pc.hair]. You’re torn between wanting to close your eyes to protect them, and wanting to watch the spectacle of Paige cumming so hard that she’s literally covering your face with every other throb of her dick. And, like the good little ‘dirty slut’ that you are, you wait until she’s good and done before you swallow whatever lands in your mouth.

Some part of your mind is dimly aware that you’re cumming along with her; that your {cock:eek:wn [pc.cock] is throbbing, pointed at Paige’s ankles, and your [pc.cum] is jetting from your tip with enough force to reach her feet{herm:, and your }}{vag:[pc.vagina] is clenching and tightening, your own juices dribbling onto the bed and staining them, as proof of exactly where you were sitting when Paige started cumming all over your face}{none:body is tensing and seizing, before relaxing, and then starting it all up again in a rhythmic, constant pattern; even with no genitals for you to cum with, there are some things that are baked into your biology that your body will never forget}. Perhaps that’s why your body feels so languid right at this moment: all the tension is getting redirected to your crotch, giving your body the function it needs to sit there and take every warm, covering shot of her cum across your face without a care in the world.

Her fifth shot of cum is weaker; it only reaches as high up as just beneath your left eye before streaking down to your chin. She’s getting to the end of her rope, but, from the way she continues to fuck her own hand, she’s got one last shot still in her still-quivering nuts: her left hand comes down onto your head, holding you steady, and she places her cock’s head on your outstretched tongue, ensuring that the sixth and final load finds its mark inside your mouth.

When it comes, she angles her cock a bit to the right, causing her jizz to blast against where your lower jaw meets your upper jaw, filling out your cheek and submerging your gums with her warm, creamy, salty cum. With a sigh, she lets go of her dick, letting it rest against your still outstretched tongue; you can feel it throb and pulse against you, but, from her body language, you believe that she’s really, finally tapped. And it only took five loads.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Making Paige's content - all of it, every scene in every flowchart - account for her new dick would be a fucking nightmare to do, so the likely strategy going forward is to ignore it entirely. If Paige were to have a new threesome with Kiro, or at least an update to her current threesome, to account for her new dick, it'd require a whole new commission.

Speaking of futa Paige content, I've updated the document with 4,400 words! This completes the entire Vaginal/Anal scene, where Paige knots you, and it gets most of the way through her Oral scene, along with the promised oral knotting if you've done nothing but blow her the entire marathon.
Suddenly, Paige does something you weren’t prepared for: you feel her teeth against your shoulder, biting onto your [pc.skinFurScales], and they drag and shift with every thrust she makes into you. She’s aware enough to not bite hard enough that it’d hurt, but there’s nonetheless enough jaw strength there to let you know that you’re not about to have a say in whether or not she’s cumming inside, or that she’s knotting you.

While your mind isn’t sure of what to make of the action or how to react to it, your body damn well does: every single part of you clenches, from {your sopping wet [pc.vagina]}{your clinging, slurping asshole} to your fingers curling into fists in the bedsheets to your [pc.legOrLegs] tightening and tensing beneath her. The sheer, raw demonstration of <i>dominance</i> and <i>control</i> that she has in the scenario lights up the part of the instinctual part of your brain that decided that getting fucking railed by Paige was the right thing to do.

You can’t help but buck backwards, rearing your ass up and against Paige’s crotch, desperate to feel her go deeper. The threat – or, more appropriately, the promise – of her knot entering you becomes more and more apparent with every clash of her body against yours: it’s less that your body is beginning to yield to her movements (not to say that it isn’t), and more that Paige’s body language keeps telling you that it’s what she’s aiming for. Every thrust inward is deliberately intense, like she’s trying to shove circular peg into a too-small circular hole, and every outthrust is quick and sudden so that she can get right back to jamming her knot against your {cunt}{butt}.
Despite her degraded sense of self, she understands that this is going to be the last session of the marathon, and that she’s specifically neglected to knot your mouth in spite of your constant, conscious attempts to take her to the root. You’ve shown your dedication and your willingness by having done nothing but suck her dick and take load after load into your stomach. She’s been wanting to knot your mouth just as badly as you, and all that pent-up teasing and stress has come to its natural conclusion.

On one final, urgent thrust, her knot presses deeper against your wide-open lips, splitting your jaw open further than it had been before, and she knows that that’s her cue to keep pushing. You feel her knot push deeper against your lips by the iota; the hot flesh of her bulging knot peels past your [pc.lips], forcing your throat to bulge with her length and your cheeks to bulge with the sheer amount of cock meat in between them. The strain of your jaw is a bit uncomfortable, but it’s nothing compared to the mind-boggling pleasure of knowing that Paige is about to knot your face.

It’s a difficult few seconds for you both, but as soon as the breadth of her knot slides into your mouth, the rest of her dick is comparatively smooth: her hips jerk forward with a heavy lurch, and suddenly, your lips are kissing at the soft, pliant flesh of her knot and your nose is buried into the cleft of her balls, forcing whatever breaths you can take to be thickly tainted with her furry musk.

You feel like you’ve taken a whole baseball into your mouth all at once, but that doesn’t matter, because you’ve <i>finally done it.</i> After a whole marathon of nothing but blowjobs, you’ve <i>finally</i> taken Paige’s knot into your mouth. Every fat, throbbing, succulent inch of her cock is buried into your gullet. Your tongue is pinned down; your lips are stretched wide; you can’t smell anything but her musk; and there isn’t enough room in your mouth to provide much additional suction.

It’s <i>perfect.</i>

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Making Paige's content - all of it, every scene in every flowchart - account for her new dick would be a fucking nightmare to do, so the likely strategy going forward is to ignore it entirely. If Paige were to have a new threesome with Kiro, or at least an update to her current threesome, to account for her new dick, it'd require a whole new commission.
*Looks at the current flowcharts and thinks about the necessary alterations* *SHUDDERS*

Reactions: Troller

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the document with 2,600 words! This completes her final oral scene, and it completes the aftercare scene. Meaning that this project is now completed!
The second load of Paige’s jizz pulses through her dick, pressing your tongue down and making your {orally knotted:lips and cheeks bulge with the girth of her knot and her shaft}{else:throat bulge with the flow of her thick jizz coursing down it}. The only thing you have to keep yourself from passing out is the sheer desire to feel your body accepting <i>everything</i> that Paige is capable of. You can hardly breathe, and whatever air you <i>do</i> get in your lungs is almost purely Paige’s ball-musk. You can’t taste her jizz, as much as you’d love to, but your taste buds are <i>caked</i> with the tangy, salty taste of her cock grinding against your tongue. Everything around you has gone dark – because each of her bloated, clenching nuts are pressed hard against your eyes.
Orally knotted:She pulls her hips back slightly, trying to tug herself from your mouth, but her knot catches against the inside of your lips, and you have to force yourself to yawn wider to keep your teeth off her sensitive flesh. She makes a sound you’ve never heard her make before: a high-pitched, girlish yip that implies surprise rather than pain. Despite having shoved her knot into your face, she clearly wasn’t expecting resistance when she wanted to pull out.

“I guess we’ll wait,” she laughs, then tries to lean over you to get into a more comfortable position, but given how stressed her body is, it’s clear she can only achieve so much.

But that’s fine with you: your mission this entire marathon was to have her knot inside your mouth so that you can feel its sheer girth against your lips, and her cock crushing your tongue, and her tip buried inches into your throat, and your nose buried into the cleft of her sack, and the total weight of her nuts pressed against your face. Breathing may be a bit difficult, but when every single one you take is fully and completely tainted with her musk, it’s nothing short of heaven where you are.

It takes about five minutes for Paige’s knot to soften and shrink enough for her to pull free with a bit of effort without hurting either of you. The whole time, her legs have been moving and her body’s been shifting, causing her balls to jostle and her dick to lurch and swing inside your mouth by only a few fractions of an inch at a time. As remiss as you are to feel her cock come loose inside your mouth… a part of you is looking forward to breathing clean air again.
It’s been a couple hours since you two passed out, with Paige big-spooning you on her bed.

You two help each other get dressed, but it’s a lot more playful than any other typical bout you’ve ever had with her. She keeps touching different parts of your body with different intensities: a gentle hand against your stomach; a feisty claw against your ass; a greedy grope of her fingers on your chest; and she’s bold enough to lean in to kiss different parts of you whenever you aren’t looking. Getting dressed takes three times as long as it needed to be, and every minute of it is spent giggling and prodding each other, trying to get the other riled up enough to make a move.

Still, as much fun as it was to have that marathon of sex with her (and it was great cardio, too!), there is, unfortunately, more to life than just boning for every hour of the day.

“Not unless we set up a camera and start charging per view,” Paige slyly suggests, her tongue slipping from her lips to lick at their corners. “I’ll be sure to keep a supply of fresh water and dry towels handy for our next marathon, sweet thing.”

Just before you leave her quarters, Paige grabs you by the shoulder and flips you around to face her. Both of her hands <i>slam</i> onto the metal door going to her cabin, trapping you between her muscular arms, and she leans in, pressing her lips to yours and driving her tongue into your mouth. She hums; your knees buckle; and both of your eyes close as you both get lost in what is a very sudden, very aggressive make out session.

“Come find me when you’re looking for another round,” she says, her voice <i>dripping</i> with lust and her pants visibly tented, before she opens the door and pushes you out.

As you stand in the hallway of your ship, you wonder if that idea with the camera is really so far-fetched….

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
omg

Including the table of contents and the overview, the futa Paige doc is 47,668 words large. 5,608 of those words are not porn. Meaning that the total number of words that is porn is 42,060.

I went back in and deliberately added nine more.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
While I did some editing to the document to make it more presentable, I also wrote a whole new sex scene for futa Paige: one where you dock her sheath! A sheath is just another hole in her body for you to fuck, after all. Why not take advantage of that?
You take her words seriously, and you don’t waste any time lining up your [pc.cockHead] with the opening to her sheath. {first time:You weren’t sure what to expect, thrusting your dick into somewhere it’s most assuredly not meant to go}{else:Experienced by now, you know exactly what to expect once your tip thrusts forward slightly}: although the rim of her sheath caves in slightly as you push, it nonetheless parts easily enough to let you in, and you’re introduced into what is not a mouth, nor an asshole, nor a vagina.

The inside of her sheath is tight, but not in the same way that a pussy grips you: it clings to the throbbing meat of your cock like a warm film, and every motion you make, forward or backward, has it slide and peel along your skin – it reminds you of peeling the plastic film off a factory-sealed piece of electronic equipment. It clings like it doesn’t want to let you go when you slide out, but it resists and caves when you push forward, trying to put more of yourself into it.

The walls inside her sheath are as smooth as could be, even smoother than the inside of a cheek or pussy. It wants to yield, to pull back and pool against her crotch so that her erection could spill out, but not only is she not erect, your own shaft is stretching it so wide and thin that if it moves at all, it’s because you’re moving it yourself. The tube of her flesh bulges obscenely with your intrusion. Every thrust in or out is accompanied by the sound of tight, wet flesh pulling and stretching against itself, sounding <i>somewhat</i> similar to a cunt that’s been packed too full.
“You know, I can’t say I anticipated you asking to fuck my dick with your dick,” she says, laughing light-heartedly to herself, although it didn’t sound very genuine. With another tug, this time from you both, you work to pull yourself out from her sheath – and this time, it yields to you, letting your dick slide out from her with a tight, wet <i>slurp</i>, peeling the whole time you pull out from her.

Her sheath is loose and floppy once you’re fully withdrawn, but that only gives more room and ease for her own erection to slip free. Almost as soon as you’re out, her cock’s tip is exposed, and the inches are slipping out by the heartbeat. Streams of your cum drip from her, staining the floor and clinging to her dick as it comes out.{lots of cum:

“Gods, in the heat of the moment, I was wondering what was going to happen with all that jizz of yours,” Paige says, using both her hands to frame her crotch. “I was half expecting it to, like, go into my balls or something, like in some of those fucked up extranet websites.”

You ask her if she’s familiar with that sort of porn.

“Yeah,” she says, matter-of-factly. “It’s hot.”

You can’t be certain if she’s kidding.}

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
While I did some editing to the document to make it more presentable, I also wrote a whole new sex scene for futa Paige: one where you dock her sheath! A sheath is just another hole in her body for you to fuck, after all. Why not take advantage of that?
i am hoping that this get accepted this time. last time i was this excited for something in TiTs was when penny was going to become a crew member. but this makes me sad that we need to wait longer for this.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's in-game now. It's been in-game since the December public patch.