[WIP] Futa Paige Expack!

Discussion in 'Event Submissions' started by B, Apr 23, 2020.

1. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Updated the doc with 2,700 words! This completes the second Oral scene in its entirety: Paige stands beside the bed, and you get into a sitting position so you can throat that cock properly.
    This completes the second round of scenes. I keep trying to tone down the wordcount, but it's very difficult - not because I'm naturally a wordsy writer, but because there are so many variables. The PC cums in this scene, and their orgasm is 400 words, covering different genital types and fluid outputs. Writing is tough!

But you can make it easier on me.

That concludes this week's Paige writing. I'll be returning to futa Paige on the 18th!

gena138, Narmlet, Troller and 3 others like this.
  2. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Updated with 2,300 words! This completes the Thighfuck scene in its entirely; for an added twist, in this scene (and in every scene in wave 3), you cum, but Paige does not. This is only going to fuel her sex drive for the shower scene, though!
    The sight of my Patreon plug is overwhelming!!

Strijoca, Malidica, gena138 and 5 others like this.
  3. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Updated with 2,600 words! This completes the third Vaginal/Anal scene in its entirety. 2,600 words is, frankly, too much for a sex scene, but any player is only going to see maybe half of all that content in any given run due to the options they choose and the genital set they have. I honestly feel really bad for the poor bastard (probably Fenoxo) that codes it.
    Did you know that there's actually a ton of content on my Patreon? There's more to it than just Paige and her brand new dick!

4. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Updated with 3,300 words! This completes the third Oral scene, front to back, and it makes it maybe a quarter of the way through the upcoming Shower scene (which will be split into three, and which one you get is based on the options you chose beforehand).
    How much ausar cock can one Steele suck? Go to my Patreon and maybe you'll find out!

5. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Updated the doc with 1,800 words! This completes the "variety" shower scene, where she fingers your ass and you jerk her off until she paints your front side with her jizz, and it makes some minor headway into the vaginal/anal shower scene.
    That's that for futa Paige this week! I'll be returning to her on June 1st!

Why not give my Patreon some lovin' in the meantime?

gena138, Troller, Narmlet and 2 others like this.
  6. Dark67titan

Dark67titan Well-Known Member

B, not complaining but why do you go through the trouble of bringing us a walk through graph of the scene?

7. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

You mean, why make the flowchart? It's actually not for the audience's benefit: keeping the plans and directions in an easy-to-reference guide like a flowchart makes it a lot easier to write and a lot easier to code. But, I figure, why not let the audience have it anyway? It costs nothing to put out there.

Strijoca and Malidica like this.