[Implemented] Fisianna Part 2: Sex n' Cuddles!

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
Adding more buttons doesn't make it any easier to code, all about scene flow.
I have a feeling that adding more buttons would make you have more to code actually. >.> But, I have no idea how the coding process works so I could be wrong.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I mean, technically you have more to code if you add a button, but it's about as much effort as it'd take for the writer to write the button tooltip.

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
A thought I had on the oral scene, the female variant specifically. What would Fisi's reaction be if Steele has used the Muffstick TF? I know how I'd reacto_Oo_O:eyepop::confused::confused:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
A thought I had on the oral scene, the female variant specifically. What would Fisi's reaction be if Steele has used the Muffstick TF? I know how I'd reacto_Oo_O:eyepop::confused::confused:
Thank you for bringing up a vagina type to exclude from the list for that... o_O

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hopefully just ignored/treated as any other muff excluded and not barred from interaction excluded?
Yeah I thought about it and it would be best to just treat it as any other generic vag and not exclude that specific type. I prolly won't even acknowledge the fact that it's shaped in that way except for whatever the parsers spit out so... :confused:

If i did happen to make a reaction to Fisi seeing a muffsticked vag, I imagine she would be very weirded out and somewhat inquisitive, but if you explained it to her, she wouldn't be able to wrap her head around it and politely ask to just kiss your real lips instead lol.

(Don't take that as Canon though, I kinda just thought that up off the top of my head haha.)

Reactions: eveoflife

jerome292

Aug 22, 2017
Hello! Nice character. Lovely I should have say.
I was wondering, you are the one who create the event with Fisianna and friends no?
So would you make her three friends roads too? They seem to have great potential. Even if some could maybe be after his money at the start.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hello! Nice character. Lovely I should have say.
I was wondering, you are the one who create the event with Fisianna and friends no?
So would you make her three friends roads too? They seem to have great potential. Even if some could maybe be after his money at the start.
Thank you! :)

I do plan to expand Fisianna's friends sooner or later, though it might not happen for a long time from now, with numerous expacs and another character I wish to develop beforehand. I don't think they'll wind up being quite as big as Fisianna either, but I hope to make their content as unique as possible!

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Thank you! :)

I do plan to expand Fisianna's friends sooner or later, though it might not happen for a long time from now, with numerous expacs and another character I wish to develop beforehand. I don't think they'll wind up being quite as big as Fisianna either, but I hope to make their content as unique as possible!
Hey Lucky I'm gunna need 3 new character outlines on my desk by Friday.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Spider-Kitten.jpg

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
WHERE'S MY FISTIANNA
But seriously, this is adorable, and I'm going to ruin it with a list of whinging nitpicks:
Nice Steele can be a little... Too nice? I mean apologising for spanking her c'mon son smh fam. Maybe I'm just truly misch. at heart.

I personally would love to see a skill check on the breakfast in bed scene, if only to see if she can keep her positive attitude when faced with a pile of food poisoning, grey mush, and salted arse-scratchings.

Hyper-Whinge: ENGAGED -
Uggggghhh why can't I fit my dick in her it's not thaaaaat big uggggghhh.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
WHERE'S MY FISTIANNA
But seriously, this is adorable, and I'm going to ruin it with a list of whinging nitpicks:
Nice Steele can be a little... Too nice? I mean apologising for spanking her c'mon son smh fam. Maybe I'm just truly misch. at heart.

I personally would love to see a skill check on the breakfast in bed scene, if only to see if she can keep her positive attitude when faced with a pile of food poisoning, grey mush, and salted arse-scratchings.

Hyper-Whinge: ENGAGED -
Uggggghhh why can't I fit my dick in her it's not thaaaaat big uggggghhh.
Thank you, and fair enough on the first point. I can see if I can come up with something a wee bit less wimpy, but still characteristic of a nice steele.

As funny as a bad cooking scene would be, I probably would do that for a silly mode reference if anything. Otherwise I'd prolly make the PC make some generic pre-made tv-dinner -like breakfast (Since its the future and all) Might ruin the mood a bit if it were a serious scene. :p (Also I don't feel like writing those variations myself at the moment. @_@ It's kinda already based on nice personality and upbringing, between an average/extravagant breakfast. Not really worth it making another seeded intelligence check based on these either.)

Also, condensol is your best friend ;)

Reactions: General Drayfox

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Don't wanna split the poor girl in half don't you? :p
Hey, I tried going down from 15×3 inches to 15×2.5, with lube, but she's not meeting me halfway... Doesn't she know what universe she's in?

Oh also when do we get to give her a cat? Because she deserves happiness. :catte:

A Clod

Aug 15, 2017
Hey, I tried going down from 15×3 inches to 15×2.5, with lube, but she's not meeting me halfway... Doesn't she know what universe she's in?
Well to be fair, Fisi does have little sexual experience before Steele comes along so it would make sense that she'd hesitate to take on such a monster so soon

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I remember when, back in the first TiTS days, there was this attempt to keep sensible sizes. It didn't last long but, judging by that thread I created, most NPCs won't go past a foot.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I remember when, back in the first TiTS days, there was this attempt to keep sensible sizes. It didn't last long but, judging by that thread I created, most NPCs won't go past a foot.
I notice most just check girth. So having a 2 inch thick anaconda of dong meat gets through a lot of doors ... except Fisi. Fisi just checks length.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I notice most just check girth. So having a 2 inch thick anaconda of dong meat gets through a lot of doors ... except Fisi. Fisi just checks length.
I believe when I asked Upcast to code Fisi, I think the max requirements that were set for her were a 14 inch length donger and 2.5 inch girth, which I think is still somewhat generous. :p

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Hey now, Fisi is still new to sex, she's gotta work her way up to the bellypokers and not everyone goes for the Ausar vagina.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I believe when I asked Upcast to code Fisi, I think the max requirements that were set for her were a 14 inch length donger and 2.5 inch girth, which I think is still somewhat generous. :p

This is why having swiss army dongers is a great thing, having more than one tool is great, having more than one tool of varying sizes even better :smuggo:

Reactions: Freed85

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Something to file with the bug reports then. It seems to give me trouble with past 8 with a girth of 2.4 inches, I think the issues somewhere in the girth. I'll have to experiment more and then submit my findings.

Edit: What I found was I had the girth still at 0.1, and despite the size being 12", the girth ratio being lower then 1 messes her up. Sooo I probably wont have to make a report since ratio is mostly a save edit to shrink to that size.

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Something to file with the bug reports then. It seems to give me trouble with past 8 with a girth of 2.4 inches, I think the issues somewhere in the girth. I'll have to experiment more and then submit my findings.

Edit: What I found was I had the girth still at 0.1, and despite the size being 12", the girth ratio being lower then 1 messes her up. Sooo I probably wont have to make a report since ratio is mostly a save edit to shrink to that size.
So... In other words, she can't take pencil-dicks... Who knew? XD

Reactions: eveoflife