• Yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spanglehorn

Jan 3, 2018
Here you'll find my (Work in Progress) proposed ideas to add fishing to the game. This is my first time writing for the game, so it might be rather bad. Feedback and ideas are welcome and encouraged, also please do tell me if I'm doing anything wrong.

Base Content
The NPCs - Currently 4 Planned NPCs (Mhen'ga, New Texas, Myrellion, Uveto)
The Fish - Includes details about how the fishing will actually work
The Rods and Bait

Planned Content / Future Expansions
Obviously these will only be worked on, if the base content gets into the game.
Fish Tanks - Includes unlockable/buyable fish tanks (up to 3 per ship) to place fish in and train.
Save Sylviana's Sister - Gather info about slavers, find slaver, point you in the direction of the Black Void/Carver. Either rescue her sister, or hand Sylviana over to the slavers.
Help Ol' Willy - Find someone who can help with Willy's memory (if bigger ships are in then - recruit him to work on the thrust systems of your ship).
Fishable NPC - Fish up a Mermaid-esque NPC
Fish Fight - Enter a fish battling tournament (like dog fights) with fishers from across the universe. Unlocks battles against singular opponents.

Version History
January - All initial content completed.
February - Error checking and improvements/additions.

As above, please feel free to leave any ideas, critiques and suggestions below. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Of all the choices and possibilities to be had and explored in the unknowable sci-fi future and you want to add in... a final fantasy busywork-quest. :confused:
You say that like there's ever a game, at least one that is worth playing, that can't be improved with some form of fishing.

Reactions: Freed85

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
W-Wut the... of all the things to add to a smut game... o_O I have not the words to describe what I think of this.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You say that like there's ever a game, at least one that is worth playing, that can't be improved with some form of fisting.
Fixed that for you.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Maybe there could be a second rod on Uveto, a throwing spear or a harpoon gun. Just to complete the spectrum of fishing implements.

Well actually, to do that you would also have to add redneck fishing -- straight up using guns and explosives -- but thats a bit over the top.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Maybe there could be a second rod on Uveto, a throwing spear or a harpoon gun. Just to complete the spectrum of fishing implements.

Well actually, to do that you would also have to add redneck fishing -- straight up using guns and explosives -- but thats a bit over the top.

In this game I'm assuming we're all carrying around a third type of fishing rod :smuggo: with some it doubles as a third leg.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Incoming "But can we fuck the fishes?" in 3....2....1....

Anyway, I don't really mind, especially if it can get you some moneyzzz in the early game + sexy time with the characters you meet, I don't see why the fuck not.

Last edited:

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017

For real though, in a game like this it would make much more sense if you fished for big booty mermaids and sirens than sports fishing for actual fish.

phrenetik

Oct 10, 2016
a planet like manan in kotor l
or quote shepard its a stupid gellyfish
maxresdefault.jpg

Spanglehorn

Jan 3, 2018

Anyway, I don't really mind, especially if it can get you some moneyzzz in the early game + sexy time with the characters you meet, I don't see why the fuck not.

I did think about throwing a 'I'll now proceed to pleasure myself with this fish" joke in there, but I'm fairly sure, and correct me if I'm wrong here, fish are animals. Fucking animals = Bestiality. Bestiality is on the black list. So I don't think that's gonna happen (sorry people who want to sex the fish, you sick fucks).

For real though, in a game like this it would make much more sense if you fished for big booty mermaids and sirens than sports fishing for actual fish.

Ye, I might throw in something like this, but seeing as Fen said he's going to "slide into the next story zone" sometime soon, I kinda need to make sure it's not a water based world, 'cause if it is, I don't want to get the lore wrong for any fishy aliens, or have a very similar alien on an older world where it wouldn't make sense. - UPDATE - I was scrolling through older threads and found the idea of the next world and it ain't water, so that's a relief.

Last edited:
Reactions: BitchBroken

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I mean, you could make it so Steele accidentaly fishes a Spadarat (y'know, Yammi's race) which happened to swim peacefully. Technically, it'd still be a fish, just not the same kind of fish :catte:

Actually, that would be funny

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yammi: "Hi mom!"

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Interested to see how this develops. Surely you're not going easy on yourself planning for 4 characters right off the bat. More power to you if you pull it off though.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
I love how this thread went from "Fishing in a smut game? Seriously?" to "Oooh, this could be cool! Yeah, do that thing!" Just goes to show how a little community input can change everything.

Well, I'm not stopping you from writing fishing content. Let's see what you've got.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I would like to see a Fishing Mini-game. Maybe one can also get junk when they are fishing, like an old boot in New Texas.

And with the fish Steele catches, he might come up with New Recipes.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I like that 50% (to 75% with the futa-cow?) of your npcs will have lactation content based on their individual races. (Golds rules!)
Will this include the korgonne fisher? (What is it's sex anyway?)
If yes, than go full steam ahead with your nice looking project. (25% more steam actually.)

Will there be some vanilla sex for these characters.

In the end, I could go for some text based fishing if this new game mechanic is well done.

Last edited:

Spanglehorn

Jan 3, 2018
I like that 50% (to 75% with the futa-cow?) of your npcs will have lactation content based on their individual races. (Golds rules!)
Will this include the korgonne fisher? (What is it's sex anyway?)
If yes, than go full steam ahead with your nice looking project. (25% more steam actually.)

Will there be some vanilla sex for these characters.

In the end, I could go for some text based fishing if this new game mechanic is well done.

Futa-cow is a maybe, may be axed in favour of another idea. Korgonne fisher I haven't decided on yet, so again, maybe. Vanilla = Best Flavour.
I'm trying my hardest to make this content the best it can be, I only hope I can meet everyone's expectations.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
And if your writing fuel are mainly centred around the lactation and vanilla fetishes, you should focus on these before anything else.

Additional character stuff should be focused in x-packs if you have finished the basic content of your characters.

We don't want you to burn out before all the basic stuff is written.