[Submitted] ExtraMeet

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
So after many weeks of on and off work, I've finally gotten this project to a point I feel I can share progress.

I originally pitched this idea over in the Idea section, and it seemed to be fairly well received. The project is still a big WIP, and I don't expect to fully complete it for awhile yet.

ExtraMeet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bg6ghHmFqxh-WAqBvDslo1zXhFigxjOLvNNZpDqQU3o/edit

I don't plan on adding any more characters to the current form of the project, mostly because I don't want to over bloat the whole thing. If it gets in, I'll add more characters with more diverse kinks and such then. For now, I'm mostly trying to keep is simple.

The Doc is mostly edited, but I always miss stuff so any help in that department would be greatly appreciated.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
doc is set to view only, we can't make comments.

That said, this is the sort of thing that is easily added to. So other authors can easily dump little additions to it.

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, I goofed and changed the settings on a different doc I had open, NOW it should be fine.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Nice work so far, looking forward to the completed piece.

And like I said before, don't feel that you have to do every type of character to begin with, from the look of it, it could be a great launch platform for new NPCs.

Keep up the good work.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Interesting concept. Though I do have to say that the sex scenes could use just a bit more meat on them. Especially in the way of checking pc stats and having variance if they're gonna be as short as they are. For example LadyGlamor's scene could check the pc's cum output and their exhibitionism score.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Love where things are going, fun read with a lot of character. Looking forward for more!!

moobere

May 19, 2017
Interesting concept. Though I do have to say that the sex scenes could use just a bit more meat on them. Especially in the way of checking pc stats and having variance if they're gonna be as short as they are. For example LadyGlamor's scene could check the pc's cum output and their exhibitionism score.
And for the Myrellion Dzaan make it less vauge for how long the PCs shlong needs to be

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Like I said in the other thread, fingers crossed that this doesn't backfire and a lot of creativity and potential gets wasted.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
I like it. I has a bit of something for everyone and it opens up avenues for relatively easy expansions. Btw, as mentioned in one a kiro's scenes, there already is an established dating site thing in TiTs. I just curious why you didn't take its name.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
There's no harm in a little competition.
We've got Tinder, Bumble, Grindr, Happn and Bristlr (well, I just found that existed...honestly, I didn't think I could be surprised anymore but there we go...)

In a hyper capitalist future like TiTS, everyone wants to make their fortune their own way, and why go on a dangerous planet rush when you could just make a codex app instead?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
There's no harm in a little competition.
We've got Tinder, Bumble, Grindr, Happn and Bristlr (well, I just found that existed...honestly, I didn't think I could be surprised anymore but there we go...)

In a hyper capitalist future like TiTS, everyone wants to make their fortune their own way, and why go on a dangerous planet rush when you could just make a codex app instead?
Megacorps being a thing, I find it hard to believe there are a half dozen major businesses doing the same thing. Barring local and specialized services, there's probably at best 2 or 3 major dating apps covering the galaxy.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Not necessarily. A Mega-Corp might have several holdings that could be in competition with each other, but the money still leads back to hq. Its still avenues of profits at the end of the day.

Likewise, a company could put out different products to cover different markets and fill certain niches.

Anyway, this is getting off topic.

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
I like it. I has a bit of something for everyone and it opens up avenues for relatively easy expansions. Btw, as mentioned in one a kiro's scenes, there already is an established dating site thing in TiTs. I just curious why you didn't take its name.

ExtraMeet was name dropped already in universe during the Anno scene where she hooks up with a Gryvain she met on the site. There was a large discussion about it over on the Idea forums when I pitched the idea, and Savin said GalLink (the thing Kiro uses) was more like Facebook than Tinder.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Seems good, but I feel like one or two of them could change depending on what you've already done.

For example the Nyrea girl #1Huntress could play a dom scene regularly but if you got the Nyrean Royal perk she'd be submissive to you instead.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
It's a good project through you should definitly add more details to the Sex and Race section.

Putting Other in Sex and Human+ in races are not the best solutions.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
This is shaping up nicely! Unfortunately for me, most of the commentary I had has already been said, so yeah.

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
Big update to the Doc. Added sex scenes for ReDD, V-KO, SneakySnek, MidnightXRose, MistressVenom, and Ripped4YourPleasure. I tried making these scenes a bit longer than the previous ones to see how that works out. They all have had a quick editing pass, but are likely still full of small errors, so any help with them would be great.

I'm likely going to take a week off writing completely to catch up on some things, then hit the ground running and try to pound out the last 6 sex scenes the week after that, so the next update should be around two weeks or so.

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
Couple days later than I wanted, but I've added the last six sex scenes in for Hawtstuff, SexyyDaddyy, EnchantingFae, True_Power69, Rebel23, and Storm_Dragon. I also went ahead and wrote out a whole bunch of filler profiles to make the App seem more involved. They are all at the bottom of the Doc.

So, with that all done the core writing for the project is now completed. All that's left to do it one final big read through to edit it, and I'll likely do that tomorrow or the day after, whenever I find the time to sit down and just stare at it for a few hours.

Any additional feedback or edits anybody can provide would be awesome.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I've added the last six sex scenes in for Hawtstuff, SexyyDaddyy, EnchantingFae, True_Power69, Rebel23, and Storm_Dragon.

In this grimmdark future, we've run all out of white space and all that remains are underscores.