[WIP] Enchanted Snake Oil

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Interesting transformative, but why don't you make it so it gives a snake head instead of a human one? I mean there's probably going to be plenty of human-like facial transformatives and Snake Faces are already in the code.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
Interesting transformative, but why don't you make it so it gives a snake head instead of a human one? I mean there's probably going to be plenty of human-like transformatives and Snake Faces are already in the code.
It does give you a snake head. Three variants in fact.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
It does give you a snake head. Three variants in fact.
Hum the gdoc says:

"PC has non human face: gains human face"

As far as i'm aware human faces are not the same as snake faces. The appearance code also gives it a different description from a human face.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
I left it as an partial snake face option with just the fangs for those who don't want to go full anthro. Could switch some things around though.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I left it as an partial snake face option with just the fangs for those who don't want to go full anthro. Could switch some things around though.
If people don't want to go full anthros they can just save scum until they get every transformative except the snakey one or get every snakey tf and then save scum a human tf until they get the facial one.

But if they want to be fully snakey, they won't be able because the only snakey transformative won't allow it. You can adjust the snake hood and fangs tf to trigger with snake or human faces.

Another notes:
  • I don't think partial scales is possible in the code.
  • There is no specific snake ears, legs or arms, but there is Lizan which is basicly generic reptilean appearance.
  • There is no snake vagina, but there is Naga vagina.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
If people don't want to go full anthros they can just save scum until they get every transformative except the snakey one or get every snakey tf and then save scum a human tf until they get the facial one.

But if they want to be fully snakey, they won't be able because the only snakey transformative won't allow it. You can adjust the snake hood and fangs tf to trigger with snake or human faces.

Another notes:
  • I don't think partial scales is possible in the code.
  • There is no specific snake ears, legs or arms, but there is Lizan which is basicly generic reptilean appearance.
  • There is no snake vagina, but there is Naga vagina.
Alright, alright I'll make some changes when I get the chance...

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
Just giving a small update. I've being feeling dreadfully sick for the last few days and it's been killing my writing mood. I do intend to hop back into it once I'm back on my feet again and get this finished up.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Have you looked at the TF system laid out by Couch and the TF's done by Questy? It'll show you how the TF's are done. At the minute, this seems like something made for TiTS, not CoC2,