[REJECTED] Sprayola: a Cum Color TF

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Sup. So while I'm waiting to see if my previous TF makes it into the game I though I would make another TF, though this time a lot simpler. I present to you Sprayola. Pretty simple Cum color TF, works lot like Pickmentation or any other of those color mods but it's for your jizz. Works on girlcum and mancum. Turns your cum type to normal but changes its color. As of a blunder on my part I forgot to enable comments on the Doc, comments have been enabled for over a few months now. I submitted it before I figured out that comments were disabled. As of right now comments and any edits you can think of are absolutely needed before I attempt to resubmit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CiHdFrqeLH4GAZpmJRZigzCr_5muX5Co48M5L-noJdM/edit?usp=sharing

11/02/17 Edit: Added a generic color list and a gem color list. (Might need some editing)

11/03/17 Edit: Edited both the generic color list and the gem color list.

11/05/17 Edit: Gave the transformation scene for girl cum more detail so it should be more like a masturbation scene. (Please note that I've never written a sex scene before in my life so if the scene is bad please tell me so I could possibly fix it)

11/08/17 Edit: I rewrote the female masturbation scene to something I felt could be classified as erotic. Still don't know if you guys are able to post comments on the doc so if you're reading this please tell me.

11/09/2017 Edit: Rewrote the male masturbation scene. Now all that's left should be coding, unless I'm missing something.

Just Fucken realized that none of you were able to comment because I'm a moron and forgot to enable comments!
-Comments are enabled now.

Last edited:

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Looks good, but I'd reaaaaally recommend not including red and yellow/green colours. Just saying, might get yourself flagged up for having some kind of blood/piss play content, even if it's just the colour.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I for one want red/yellow/green colours for fluids, as they'd fit some of the Steeles I run. We have Chocolac and Semen's Friend already after all.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
As long as the dangerous colors are avoided, this thing will be great. We only need now a way to make rainbow jizz and glitter cum.

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
I feel as though I might've done something wrong when I posted this Doc that disallowed you guys to post edit suggestions on the document. If this is the case please tell me so that I can fix this issue.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
I know this isn't related to this TF in really any way at all, but what about... magnetic cum?

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
I know this isn't related to this TF in really any way at all, but what about... magnetic cum?
That's alright, I'm just happy that more people are interested in my idea. Also happy for another person to comment on this page, it was beginning to look like a ghost town here. But for future notice if you have a idea you should probably post it in the ideas thread. So what is the idea with magnetic cum? How would it work? How is it different from other cum types? I'm interested in what you have to say.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
That's alright, I'm just happy that more people are interested in my idea. Also happy for another person to comment on this page, it was beginning to look like a ghost town here. But for future notice if you have a idea you should probably post it in the ideas thread. So what is the idea with magnetic cum? How would it work? How is it different from other cum types? I'm interested in what you have to say.
Uhh, well... To be completely honest, I wasn't pitching magnetic cum as an actual idea. I was just posting it joking around, and expecting people to ridicule me for being a fuckin' idiot.
But if you're actually interested in this "idea," then I suppose I'll elaborate.
Magnetic spunk would probably not look, feel, or taste different (maybe, I'm not any kind of expert on magnets or magnetic items, or what properties those things have) than normal semen, the obvious exception being the fact that it's magnetic. You could probably get a strong magnet and put it against someone with magnetic cum's balls. That's probably someone's fetish.

Last edited: