[Submitted] Bedtime with Anno - Anno Dream

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Greeting TiTSaholics, with Savin's permission I've tried to fill in a hole I saw in Anno’s already excellent content with a little dream scene that works for Steeles with any breast size. Anno already has some very sexy dream sequences with the wedding dream, Anno+Kaede, and the morning BJ scene; but all of those require Steele to have a cock.

So, I began writing this scene with the thought of making it exclusively for female Steeles, but with the inclusion of a little twist I figured that it could be expanded to any PC with breasts. The scene itself is meant to be a little quick and funny thing. There is no sexual release for the PC, but instead a lust gain that can be quickly followed by one of Anno’s already existing sex scenes.

I feel that I've basically finished the scene but I am always open to suggestions and I would really appreciate a few sets of eyes to check over it for any remaining spelling or grammar mistakes.

Thank you and enjoy.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X2WWJunBxm6mVQ5aGXwLM6LxifRv77rw7INOJkL3hKY/edit?usp=sharing

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Looks good so far, however the first thing that I really noticed is that you don't account for different nipple types.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Something I hadn't even considered honestly, I don't know how the regular writers keep track of all these incredibly different TFs. I'll get in there and turn them into parsers today or tomorrow.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Something I hadn't even considered honestly, I don't know how the regular writers keep track of all these incredibly different TFs. I'll get in there and turn them into parsers today or tomorrow.

Good way to see that is looking at other writers projects, most of the purple names have Gdoc links to projects they've done ;)

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Added the required [pc.nipple] parsers and also added a pair of [pc.thigh] parsers.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
So I actually sat on this for a while as I was unsure if a single scene deserved its own addition, but I ended up feeling that it was a fun little scene worth sharing.

Making this post now to push this thread back to the first page as I wait to hear from FenCo after submitting it.