[Submitted] Drider TF

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
When I say barely started, I mean barely started, but I'll attach the link here anyway.
Arachnofoam

Upd8 15/05/17: Have chosen the four variants I want, just working on what TFs to include, planning to start writing blurbs on Thursday.

Upd8 28/05/17: Have started writing some blurbs etc.

Upd8 12/06/17: It's done, it's finally done!

Last edited:

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
Just so you're aware, adding eight legs won't magically make it a spider body. Even with that many appendages, 99% of scenes will still treat the PC as if they're a centaur-esque being, which is quite different from a drider. Unless you're fine with driders having long, horse like shapes.

Reactions: CloudStriker

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Just so you're aware, adding eight legs won't magically make it a spider body. Even with that many appendages, 99% of scenes will still treat the PC as if they're a centaur-esque being, which is quite different from a drider. Unless you're fine with driders having long, horse like shapes.

I'm gonna shift the PC's genitals to the back of the abdomen, so classing it as a tauric body type amkes most sense logically to me.
It might not be true taur, but it's closer to that than humanoid.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Code can support driders type body. Thou none other tf was able to give PC such type. It's close to bipedal lower body but with huge tail (abdomen) that will make some variants of typical scenes not fitting like PC been fucked from behind. Those scenes that wil not goes deeply in desc how npc group PC butt (aside menatione moment ago exceptions) would be easy to handle drider body.

Go Go Drider-man ^^

Moo Cow

On variants I think there should at least be Black Widow and Tarantula. At least have a regular and fuzzbutt option.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Since it's space some quite bizzare ones spiders could fit here nicely aside meantioned above classic ones.

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
By the way guys, I can't really start properly working on this until... Thursday? I've got an exam on Wednesday so I don't want to get too stuck in until that's over and done with ^^;

Moo Cow

Black widow and a mexican redknee are planned, as well as a peacock spider =3c
Oh, sorry, didn't know what a mexican redknee was until just now when I looked it up. LOL So fuzzbutts are covered. :p
Maybe a long legs version with a smaller abdomen like the Daddy Longlegs spooder. Totally extra but just a suggestion since you wanted some more.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@GothPastel Hmm suggestions. Ok let me see....
Spinne_bunt_gemeinfrei.jpg

or other one (that is I think slight different species but looks quite similar)
Gasteracantha+cancriformis.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm drider male PC with Fazan dance skills learned and abdmen of peacock spider...dancing. That could be too deadly for enemy lol.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Have you got any particular suggestions?
A freak accident, literally 0.1 percent chance of happening where you get a scorpion under body. Or don't, [>w>]. Anyway, I'm surprise no-one mentioned the mirror spider. T'is is a thing of beauty.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Having triggered Scorpion varian won't change it from drider into smth similar to drider only?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Having triggered Scorpion varian won't change it from drider into smth similar to drider only?
Well scorpions are arachnids as well, just thought something might make it interesting.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Definelty make it have some twist like...two/three tails with stinger. Ugh...to much sidetracking form drider talk. So with TFMaster pointing out that long legged one varint may not fit due to not been proper spiders subtype you would keep it or consider changing to other subtype?