[WIP] Reductive items + Vanae quest (and group sex)

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
I started this project as a way to learn action script coding. The idea is to make a couple of new items to cover changes that are currently not very feasible in the game (like reducing cum multiplier). Turns out the project has grown into quite a big little monster, with three items and a whole quest to enable them.

Anyway, the text is already pretty much complete, so I'll move to the actual coding after some feedback.

New item:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VXmbpRuwtT7DMrn6cFhami_LKuuZ0pIR_9nk9Mkub4o/edit?usp=sharing

Vanae quest and sex scene:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14iWuM3erdA6ZkweWqmORciLiUaNSM3wl11vvLCeDJ_o/edit?usp=sharing

* The flow of this sex scene is pretty complex, since it supports quite a few sets of genitalia.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Kinda wish there was a way to get to the Grove without aiding a known terrorist and psychopath. Those sex scenes are pretty damn good!

Pumping Lemma

Oct 31, 2017
This is very well wrote, I hope you manage to get it in game.

As a suggestion, did you think about being able to use Uthra+ on the ass? It might be a way to reduce the size of Steele's butt, and anus bonus capacity. Currently, I think the only way to reduce the butt size of a female Steele is either to grow a penis and use Ovir transformations, or to use ManUp (which involves many other masculinizing effects).

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Considering Fen cut Chillpill entirely out of the game for having the same libido diminishing effect (Appearently high libido is supposed to be a 'punishment' which is stupid considering there's a lot of shit in this game that raises it without you wanting it to and not much lowers it to managable levels), you're probably gonna have to remove that effect from the Normonal part of the doc.

Items that lower libido don't seem like they'd go through well, after seeing how Chillpill was handled.

Reactions: BitchBroken

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
Kinda wish there was a way to get to the Grove without aiding a known terrorist and psychopath. Those sex scenes are pretty damn good!

You can take the quest, get to the grove but never actually deliver the sapling to Dr. Lash :p
By the way, you gave me a nice idea: I'll add the option of lying to him saying you didn't find a sapling.

This is very well wrote, I hope you manage to get it in game.

Thank you! :catte:

As a suggestion, did you think about being able to use Uthra+ on the ass?

To reduce ass size I normally use Catnip (minor route) or Mino Charge, but yeah, I get what you mean. However, I think Uthra+ would get a bit bloated if I added this. I'll think about it if other people ask for it too. Let me know if you have any other suggestions for ass transformations (I need at least 3 to make it worth it).

Items that lower libido don't seem like they'd go through well, after seeing how Chillpill was handled.

I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up. Well, if they request it, I'll remove the libido reduction parts, though honestly I'd prefer not to. Ice Cold is by far my favorite starting perk. I find it very annoying to have high libido, since I prefer to wait until I have blue balls before having sex (in real life too), but with high libido I have to keep jerking off lest I end up losing to some random enemy. So I don't get blue balls unless I have a high cum refactory rate, but that comes with its own share of annoyances...

All of those items are going to cost quite a hefty sum (since you need to buy them in large quantities to get anywhere), so maybe that will make it more passable? Hopefully?

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
Hmm, that's a lot to ask for. I don't currently have plans to do anything like that, because of the sheer amount of work it would take and my relative inexperience with this game's coding language.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
is there any hope in purposely sabotaging Dr. Lash and do something to him like Dr. Badger?

You could just load a dose of Throbb, some Suma Cream, and maybe a bit of Dumbfuck into a dart gun, zap him in the ass, and leg it! Then come back later and see the fruits of your labor.

EXTREMELY unlikely to be accepted, and I want to reduce my milk multiplier too much to risk having this be rejected for Lash-Bashing or too-easy libido reduction

Reactions: Skom

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
I want to reduce my milk multiplier too much to risk having this be rejected for Lash-Bashing or too-easy libido reduction

I'm of the same mind, @valkyr42. I'm even ready to cut off the libido reductions if it means getting these mods released.

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
Just so everyone knows, the current state of things is: the items themselves appear to be OK (pending re-confirmation), but it looks like I might have to switch them to a different NPC. Any suggestions? Alternatively, I could make a new NPC, but I'd like to avoid this because it would take even more writing work.

spare

Nov 12, 2017
Lol figures come up with idea and ends up similair to something else sry if this counts a post jacking.
<Libodtomy (name pending)- reduces libido by 50pts base 100 if quest 100% cost 100k (500k?) creds free first time quest can be started when first arrive on Tarkus after meeting Dr. Lash can breach a ? of treatment to reduce libido resulting in a rant that can lead to a quest that requires high lust inducing items from each planet to make which when completed results in a 50pt drop however you can suggest maybe something Dr. Badger makes could help resulting in scof and anger, if continue to push can suggest a plan where you go to Dr.Badger targeting Dr.Lash with the idea of maxing his libido (requires meeting Dr.Badger first) she likes the idea but needs data so she modifies a lust gun and gives it to you plus a probe for data collection leaving you to go around shooting different species. The gun "Makeshift Super-charged Lust Ray" can be equiped in ranged, when shot at a enemy it overwhelms there senses canceling their attack but doing no damage, however due to the makeshift nature of it there's a chance of rebound resulting in dazed for next turn or instant lust loss plus due to the power even when it works it raises your lust each shot 1/5/10. The data required is to shoot each regular enemy on each planet if you shoot unique enemys (like Tam) you recieve bonus creds if you use the finished product on Dr.Lash or a discount in the treatment when you hand the gun over. Once you get the regulars go back to Dr.Badger she will take the gun and probe for a while to fix the gun, when returned "Super-charged Lust Ray" (rebound removed with fixed gain 1 or 5) can be taken to Dr.Lash for a 100pt removal treatment at the cost of the guns death or you can shoot him resulting in his mind messing up causing him to attempt inject (reflex roll) you turning you into a sterile sexless terran (and keeping gun). If you hand the gun over he goes back and works on it when he returns he injects you resulting in a black out when you wake your libido is 0 and he mentions it working as expected before shooing you away (guinea pig).

Quests lines
Dr. Lash ->Dr. Badger = gun, creds and neuter human form (angry revenge injection if reflex to low)
ll -> ll -> Dr. Lash= free first treatment (100pts)
Dr Badger quest = 10x prices, treatment locked, creds and gun
Dr Lash = free first treatment (50pts)>

But based on what was said about libido and Lash prob k.o even before started although high price and Lash doesn't really change just more distracted and condescending when you get treated. Thought of it for those who are trying for a specific appearence without cheating. Don't know how difficult would have been to code though since a generic reaction to getting shot would have covered all enemys, could even shoot your cousin for shits and giggles when trading for probe resulting in a email with a even bigger harem from your exhausted cousin.

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
Man, that's a big wall of text, but I don't really consider it post jacking ;)

But anyway your quest idea is too big for me. I've just started to learn this game's coding language, so I don't want to take bigger projects :/

My original idea was just to create items that allow you to fine-tune your character by reducing cum/milk production and other things that are not already (well-)covered by other items. Libido reduction was never the main dish, it just kinda happened while I was writing.

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
Status report:
- All item ideas have been merged into a single item
- Item has been coded and thoroughly playtested (soon to be submitted)
- Item will now be sold by Dr. Lessau instead of Dr. Lash
- Vanae quest has been split into a separate project with no release date in sight
- This is totally not thread necromancy, since the project was never dead ;-)

Reactions: Pumping Lemma