[WIP] Demoness Ryn (DOC COMMENTS NOW ON)

Ash is back

Feb 13, 2022
Idk why but earlier today in the discord i made a joke about Ryn getting a horse cock and the idea spiraled so now im here. This is my first time writing anything like this so throw feedback at me pls. Feel free to leave suggestions here or on the doc it self.

Link broke for some reason so here is the new one

Log
----------------------------
feb 12 2022: started demoness Ryn project

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
OK, than, so what is the plan with this? One of scene? You are writing/starting Ryn demon path?
And what is the aim of this content? She becomes more dominant I would guess first and more overt in how she presents/flaunts her (new) form?
I am asking since there is not much to go off that is all.

Ash is back

Feb 13, 2022
OK, than, so what is the plan with this? One of scene? You are writing/starting Ryn demon path?
And what is the aim of this content? She becomes more dominant I would guess first and more overt in how she presents/flaunts her (new) form?
I am asking since there is not much to go off that is all.
Honestly i wish i could give a straight awnser, I kind of just through together a description for a demon Ryn on a whym. Probably Just a one time thing but i was also thinking that it could be something that you could do inside the dream palace with Kas maybe like you have the dream than you tell her and she can shapeshift into that form for you.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You could write it as a dream, maybe? Those are always inconsequential enough. Or, maybe as you suggested, something that Kas shows you off? Like with Brienne demoness dream, something to tease you with.

Ash is back

Feb 13, 2022
You could write it as a dream, maybe? Those are always inconsequential enough. Or, maybe as you suggested, something that Kas shows you off? Like with Brienne demoness dream, something to tease you with.
I like the idea of it being a repeating event with Kas. Be like "hey turn into a futa elf for me, lets fuck"

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
You could write it as a dream, maybe?
Like an exaggerated manifestation in dream form of how low confidence Ryn would like to be more like? Would make sense to encounter the manifestation in the dream palace since it's a semi dream thing.

Also does Kas really shape her demons herself? I thought Alissa for example chose her form herself.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Also does Kas really shape her demons herself? I thought Alissa for example chose her form herself.
Kasyrra can definitely alter peoples' shapes and forms, she does it with the MC in the beginning. Granted, the MC is likely much more susceptible to change than a normal creature because of their portal-energy infusion.
I think the demons themselves ultimately choose their 'base' form. I think Farrah, Alissa, the Painted Demon and Goblin Succubus did so. And demons can change form. So, Kas could likely reshape them with some effort, but I think the demon could alter itself back however or whenever it wished.