[WIP] Cyborg Spy Velika Skobeleva

Somechuvak

Aug 2, 2019
Disclaimer: I've played a lot of regular RPGs and games recommended by /hgg/ but this is my first attempt at writing erotic fiction.

What is your character about?
Velika is a spy from a bioconservative nation that disguises herself as a Steele Tech employee in order to get close to the PC and steal some of their blood. She does this to bypass a biometric lock on a database Steele Tech created. She embodies three thoughts I had while playing TITS: 1) That someone as high profile as the PC would inevitably become a target 2) With the exception of the Scarlet Federation/RK Lah too many people/nations subscribe to what are essentially 21st century ideals and 3) Where is my Motoko Kusanagi waifu?

What happens during her quest?
After getting a small amount of blood stolen (so little that the PC doesn't notice), the PC responds to a distress signal. You beat the quest by freeing the captive scientists and defeating Velika.

Who do I get to fuck?
Commando Gynoids that look like Curly Brace from Cave Story (yes really) and Velika herself if you play your cards right and don't kill her.

Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uTLgVVR7ArQc0-rpHaZIa_MFjGnEwus-FAs2ldFTFmg/edit?usp=sharing

6/24: Quest hook and introduction are mostly done. Doc submitted along with legal form (wasn't suppose to do that and didn't have comments enabled. Sorry.)
6/27: You can talk to "Millicent" about her augs, the terminal she's hovering over and some other fluff. Added combat text and sex pref. Added text for Confed station intro.
6/28: Fleshed out the confed station intro, shrank the station map by one row and added a small codex entry.
7/1: Cunnilingus supports PCs with a cock now, some room descriptions added, more dialogue and other tweeks
7/4: Reworked the gynoid sex scenes a bit (still working on them), expanded the [=Kaithrit=] dialogue option and other stuff.
7/5 Added a bunch more dialogue + Velika's undisguised appearance today. Doc is about 75% done.
7/12 Did a lot of stuff that I haven't really been keeping track of over the last couple of days. Finishing up her post-quest fluff and started writing her sex scenes.
7/14 Made progress on one bad end, cowgirl sex scene and some other stuff. Tbh not sure I should bother continuing given the lack of any feedback whatsoever.
7/23 Decided to press on despite lack of feedback. The confed station intro and [=terminal=] and [=augs=] dialogue were poorly done so i rewrote them. I decided it would be more enjoyable for the PC to play detective a little instead of randomly bumping into Millicent so included investigation scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Droxzyn

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Doc submitted along with legal form.

W-wait, did you actually submitted the WIP doc to Fen? Also, is the outpost going to be a dungeon or something? I don’t recommend going full dungeon as a first time writer. A small combat quest is fine, but a whole new area for your quest would probably burn you out.

Aceinthehole

Apr 20, 2020
I really recommend you start with something smaller if this is your first submission. An NPC alone takes a lot of writing. An entire mini-dungeon sounds like a crazy first project to me.

The doc itself looks unfinished (I see a lot of notes saying 'WIP') so I should also warn you now that actually submitting is only for 100% completed projects.

Somechuvak

Aug 2, 2019
W-wait, did you actually submitted the WIP doc to Fen? Also, is the outpost going to be a dungeon or something? I don’t recommend going full dungeon as a first time writer. A small combat quest is fine, but a whole new area for your quest would probably burn you out.

Sorry I thought you needed to fill the legal form regardless. Also the outpost is just going to be the small map in the doc.

Reactions: Senera2000

TItsFan21211

Jun 25, 2020
Disclaimer: I've played a lot of regular RPGs and games recommended by /hgg/ but this is my first attempt at writing erotic fiction.

What is your character about?
Velika is a spy from a bioconservative nation that disguises herself as a Steele Tech employee in order to get close to the PC and steal some of their blood. She does this to bypass a biometric lock on a database Steele Tech created. She embodies three thoughts I had while playing TITS: 1) That someone as high profile as the PC would inevitably become a target 2) With the exception of the Scarlet Federation/RK Lah too many people/nations subscribe to what are essentially 21st century ideals and 3) Where is my Motoko Kusanagi waifu?

What happens during her quest?
After getting a small amount of blood stolen (so little that the PC doesn't notice), the PC responds to a distress signal. You beat the quest by freeing the captive scientists and defeating Velika.

Who do I get to fuck?
Commando Gynoids that look like Curly Brace from Cave Story (yes really) and Velika herself if you play your cards right and don't kill her.

Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uTLgVVR7ArQc0-rpHaZIa_MFjGnEwus-FAs2ldFTFmg/edit?usp=sharing

6/24: Quest hook and introduction are mostly done. Doc submitted along with legal form.

Good luck! Gambare :)