[WIP] Briha Ex-Pack

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
>crewmates
>pregnancy
i wish you the best
Pregnancy is already established and i'm not going to continue from the kids that have already been done, no reason for me too, but i probably will have to make an alternate birth scene thingy since the original explicitly takes place in No Myr's land. As for the crewmember thing I used Kase's Doc as a guideline on the who, what, when, where, why of the situation.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
The hell?! Usually these things are marked WIP for months and you just slap it up there on the smut fridge? I see briha expac for the first time with submitted next to it and I'll end up thinking i died in my sleep. Its the embry expac all over again.

DYD december is unforgiving this year.

Reactions: Alecsandr

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
The hell?! Usually these things are marked WIP for months and you just slap it up there on the smut fridge? I see briha expac for the first time with submitted next to it and I'll end up thinking i died in my sleep. Its the embry expac all over again.

All right i read through some and think its pretty good as far as I've gotten.

Reactions: Alecsandr

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
@Alecsandr

First off, your doc is on "Editing" so I cant suggest things or tell you what to Edit, cause OH BOY, are there some issues.

Lets start off with something simple: The absurd German accent garbage. They aren't German, the closest they get to it is their Military Structure being similar to the Second Reich, and their fashion sense being from Nazi Germany, that is where it ends. But don't take it from me....

Screenshot (269).png

Still sticking with the same guy, there is a lore issue with a Male Red Myr being on the front lines. Kressia is the front most of the lines, seeing how Gildemere is the last city standing for the Golds. Most Male Red Myr are encouraged to go on the breeding binge, but not forced, BUT since it looks like this guy is on the Federal force (which is what the military police is) he'd more than likely be on that Breeding Binge more.

Next, the {if Lys is present} . Ill be short here, unless you are writing this too, cut it.

Now for the super whammy, the "Move her to every planet but Tarkus" Option. I don't want to be that guy, but I'm pretty sure I'm already being that guy. This is quite the the task... you haven't even written, the tile room description, her dialogue/interactions per area, and the fact I'm not even sure Red Myr can even legally go off planet. But *shrug*

Sex Scenes, the meat and potatoes, have some cringe worthy lines.... actually kinda appropriate but are much more noticeable because they are painfully short Short even by JimT standards, but Ill give you credit, you didn't copy it word for word, so points.

This shouldn't have been submitted and what you basically have done is slapped Pippa 2.0 on us, you just gave us the mercy of a google doc. This needs major re-work, and you need to do actual research into what you are writing and how to properly do it. No harm in asking for help.

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
Further note, from a coder:
Just because you're willing to code it doesn't increase it's chances of getting in.
Pippa had major lore problems that were fixed to make her mediocre, but acceptable.
Willow, as you have seen, was removed because the author didnt fix it.
So when you send in 4000+ lines of code with mediocre, lore breaking content, prepare for it to get ignored until it's fixed.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015

i had been working on it for months i just didn't feel it needed to hang out on here under the WIP flag

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
@Alecsandr

First off, your doc is on "Editing" so I cant suggest things or tell you what to Edit, cause OH BOY, are there some issues.

Lets start off with something simple: The absurd German accent garbage. They aren't German, the closest they get to it is their Military Structure being similar to the Second Reich, and their fashion sense being from Nazi Germany, that is where it ends. But don't take it from me....

View attachment 8630

Still sticking with the same guy, there is a lore issue with a Male Red Myr being on the front lines. Kressia is the front most of the lines, seeing how Gildemere is the last city standing for the Golds. Most Male Red Myr are encouraged to go on the breeding binge, but not forced, BUT since it looks like this guy is on the Federal force (which is what the military police is) he'd more than likely be on that Breeding Binge more.

Next, the {if Lys is present} . Ill be short here, unless you are writing this too, cut it.

Now for the super whammy, the "Move her to every planet but Tarkus" Option. I don't want to be that guy, but I'm pretty sure I'm already being that guy. This is quite the the task... you haven't even written, the tile room description, her dialogue/interactions per area, and the fact I'm not even sure Red Myr can even legally go off planet. But *shrug*

Sex Scenes, the meat and potatoes, have some cringe worthy lines.... actually kinda appropriate but are much more noticeable because they are painfully short Short even by JimT standards, but Ill give you credit, you didn't copy it word for word, so points.

This shouldn't have been submitted and what you basically have done is slapped Pippa 2.0 on us, you just gave us the mercy of a google doc. This needs major re-work, and you need to do actual research into what you are writing and how to properly do it. No harm in asking for help.

I'll go through this point by point.

it's on editing because it's required by the submission form, and from my understanding submission means submission for review thusly i kept a pristine copy on my end in microsoft word.

The accent i came up with under the assumption that each of the Scarlet Federation territories are different and have different accents, just like in europe or america. Admittedly his accent was meant to be more austrian or bavarian which still comes off as german in the text, but i reasoned it as Sieker has actually taken the time to learn 'Galactic basic' (did we ever come up with a name for it) and the accent comes from said learning as i figure at this point the autotranslators remove most inclination of an accent outside of specific scenes

He's not supposed to be on the front lines he was only sent here to investigate and deal with Sellara's 'rebels' (federation quest) which his investigations have turned up nill, and while male myr are too valuable to be positioned on the front lines as troops they were allowed to serve in the Federation armed forces in ancillary non-combat roles. Sieker himself became one the MPs in charge of guarding and protecting breeding males and in investigating a slew of their disappearances from the facility (not written in the doc as i plan to expand on this character later).

Speaking of writing things later, I also plan on writing an expansion to Lys as well, in fact the doc is started and is partially worked on, but i separated it off from this doc when it got to around 20 pages and i felt that it would be better to work one character at a time.

The Refugee section is not completely finished as i wasn't certain Fenco would approve that specific section and would tell me to cut it. As to the legality of it all if the Golds can be Refugee's (Federation quest) than i don't see why the Red's couldn't be as well.

I was worried about the length of some of the scenes, especially the more female centric ones since i'm a dude, and was more hoping that upon review i would get suggestions on improving them.

as for the final point, i've submitted this for review, knowing the backlog of submissions fenco won't get to it for weeks if not longer, i gave people the ability to edit and comment on the doc because it is a good source of constructive criticism and another set of eyes that might see things that i've missed, and you just assumed i did no research because? i actually took the time read the wiki, the codex entry, and re-read both Lys and Briha's interactions and stories, not to mention i've downloaded the parser guide, submission guide, and kase's doc as an example. You're post seems to come off like you're more offended that i posted at all, rather than constructive criticism.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Further note, from a coder:
Just because you're willing to code it doesn't increase it's chances of getting in.
Pippa had major lore problems that were fixed to make her mediocre, but acceptable.
Willow, as you have seen, was removed because the author didnt fix it.
So when you send in 4000+ lines of code with mediocre, lore breaking content, prepare for it to get ignored until it's fixed.
From what i've researched though the only 'glaring' lore 'issue' is the inclusion of the accent, as everything else is justifiable in the lorem ipsum of the TiTs universe, and the only thing i was going to code was the weapons and items to be included under the 'Gunsmithing' section of Briha's content as i know fuck all about coding anything else (hell i only know how to code that because of the guy who made Kattom)

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
From what i've researched though the only 'glaring' lore 'issue' is the inclusion of the accent, as everything else is justifiable in the lorem ipsum of the TiTs universe, and the only thing i was going to code was the weapons and items to be included under the 'Gunsmithing' section of Briha's content as i know fuck all about coding anything else (hell i only know how to code that because of the guy who made Kattom)
Chimes just covered the lore point, but the accent is another big problem

Literally everyone reading that will jump to Nazi third reich bullshit, when that is not the identity of the Red Myr

Sure, you can bullshit the learning, but when one of the main staff writers says it has to go, it has to go.

Furthermore, it makes no sense to want WW1+2 era weapons in TiTS, a game where we run around with space lazers by the time the third planet rolls around. Myrellion is the exception, but not the endgame.

Last edited:

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Chimes just covered the lore point, but the accent is another big problem

Literally everyone reading that will jump to Nazi third reich bullshit, when that is not the identity of the Red Myr

Sure, you can bullshit the learning, but when one of the main staff writers says it has to go, it has to go.

Furthermore, it makes no sense to want WW1+2 era weapons in TiTS, a game where we run around with space lazers by the time the third planet rolls around. Myrellion is the exception, but not the endgame.

When I get told by Fenco to remove it i will, as it is i based the accent off of Bavarian/Austrian accents (which were a part of germany which was a part of prussia)

as for the weapons issue, they're going to be mid game not end game because as it stands we've 10 levels to go before endgame, as urbolg's handcannon proves a bullet based weapon can be just as effective as a laser or plasma based weapon

Reactions: Delta380

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Oh boy, I really hope you didn't submit it for real (as in, mailed the doc to Fenoxo). You should have posted the WIP document first, so people could review it. Otherwise it would end in disaster.

I'm not gonna lie, I only gave it a quick look, but the parser is all wrong, like, literally you didn't read how to use the parser, because every single parser call is wrong, which is odd since you're using the correct words. On top of that, you're using way too many parser calls, not everything needs to be parsed, otherwise it'll sound ridiculous. Every time you write [pc.cock] the parser might spew something like "massive, lubed, knotted equine member". Read that 3 times in a row and you'll curse the fucking parser. Sometimes you want to write, cock, dick, etc. manually.

The stuff is hard to read, most is just a solid chunk of text, people need paragraphs and commas. Some of your sentences are 3-4 lines long without a single comma or punctuation mark. You keep chaining them with "as" and "and".

The content, per se, is not bad, but it need a lot of polish when it comes to formatting, phrasing, etc. Some of the actions you describe are unclear. To you, they might be ok, because you're the one imagining the action and then writing it, but we, the readers, we have no fucking clue of what's going on until we read the sentence and if the sentence is not clear enough we can't imagine what's going on at all.

Here is an example: "You bite your lip trying to not moan as you force more of her face into your {pc pussy}, as she suckles and nibbles at your {pc clit}."

What's going on there? She's sucking your clit, ok that's easy. You're biting your lip, trying not to moan... because you're forcing more of her face into your pussy? or are you trying not to moan and force more of her face into your pussy? Also, how are you forcing more of her face into your pussy? is you pussy a vacuum cleaner? are using your thighs? your hand? your hips? I had to read the sentence several times and I'm still unsure about what's going on.

I modified one of your scenes as an example of what I'm trying to say. I barely touched anything, just some formatting, changing a few words here and there to make actions much more clear, who's doing what and how. Punctuation, paragraphs, etc.

You spread your legs exposing your [pc.pussy], wet and dripping with excitement. Briha leans forward, diving her aphrodisiac-laced tongue into your cunt, causing your body to flush with arousal.

She flicks her long tongue back and forth across your g-spot before retracting it and focusing on your [pc.clit]. You bite your lower lip, trying to not moan. With your hand, you press at the back of her head, forcing more of her face into your [pc pussy] while she sucks and nibbles at your pleasure buzzer.

You begin to quiver and shake as the first throws of orgasm begin to rock your body. Your cunt gushes and sprays [pc.girlcum] all over Briha’s face. With a single, gentle motion, you push Briha’s soaked face out of your sodden snatch, and command her to lie down.

You straddle your [pc.ass] against her face and position yours atop of Briha’s moist muff before burying your tongue right in. You flick your [pc.tongue] across Briha’s clit while you reach for her cunt with your hand. A moment later, you plunge two of your digits in and begin fingering her, sliding your fingers in and out of her sodden cunt. She responds in kind, moaning into your [pc.pussy] while she tongue-fucks your g-spot.

With one hand, she massages your [pc.clit] and with the other, she slips a lubricated finger into your [pc.asshole]. It’s not too long before the both of you are quivering and writhing in orgasmic bliss as you douse each other with femcum. Neither of you stop your oral assault on the other however, and soon tongues dip deep into cunnies and fingers work hard, trying to expedite orgasms into an almost non-stop string.

After about the sixth orgasm rocks both your bodies, you find yourself finally satiated and you roll off of Briha, who seems equally satisfied as well.

“Wooo! I haven’t fucked a girl like that since boot camp? So, you wanna go get something to drink or maybe take a shower together?” The ant girl says.

As tempting as the offer might be, you realize you’ve just spent about two hours fucking and should probably get back to work. You throw back on your gear and start to head out, but not before giving your red myr lover a deep kiss, allowing you both to taste yourselves on the other’s lips.

Those are still your words, your content, both characters are performing the same actions, but isn't this easier to read and understand?

Last edited:

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
@Alecsandr

Now Ill go point by point:

it's on editing because it's required by the submission form, and from my understanding submission means submission for review thusly i kept a pristine copy on my end in microsoft word.

The "Submission 'FORM' " is what you use to send the doc itself to Fenoxo, and is entirely separate from the Event Submission Forum Section. Just because you put the "Complete" doc here, and put [Submitted] in the title doesn't mean its actually Submitted. What you need to do, is change the doc to "Comment" so people can tell you what to change, because as it is NOW, someone can just enter the doc and delete the entire thing. You gave anyone who clicks that link Admin access essentially. Where in this case ("Your Doc") they don't and can help actually edit.

The accent i came up with under the assumption that each of the Scarlet Federation territories are different and have different accents, just like in europe or america. Admittedly his accent was meant to be more austrian or bavarian which still comes off as german in the text, but i reasoned it as Sieker has actually taken the time to learn 'Galactic basic' (did we ever come up with a name for it) and the accent comes from said learning as i figure at this point the autotranslators remove most inclination of an accent outside of specific scenes

"Under the assumption" are words people use when they didn't actually research what they were writing, OR are trying to hamfist something in with poorly explained lore but still set in place just to indulge in a fetish. I'd REALLY love to know where this idea even spawned from, other than you wanting a character with a German/Austrian accent, which you could've easily written an entirely separate character for. EVEN IF, he learned the language, I doubt the accent would've been eliminated, as for instance, Ramis is welsh, so welsh in fact that her doc is covered in red lines due to her accent. Translators have not been stated to affect accents. "but i reasoned it as Sieker has actually taken the time to learn 'Galactic basic' and the accent comes from said learning... I'd like to draw your attention to Lyralla, the Gold Myr Diplomat who ISN'T using a translator and is speaking The Galactic Standard Language:

“Hello, and on behalf of the Council of Queens, allow me to extend you a warm welcome to our troubled planet, offworlder. My name is Lyralla.”
You pause before realizing that she’s speaking near-fluent English - you aren’t just hearing an auto-translated version of her native tongue relayed by the microsurgeons in your blood. “You speak English?” The disbelieving statement is out before you have time to think about it.
Lyralla nods serenely while tugging her robe into a more modest position. The garment doesn’t look like it was made for an individual with so much up top, though you can’t imagine an ambassador being given anything less than the finest clothing a species has to offer.
“Of course. What kind of ambassador would I be if I did not learn the most common galactic tongues?”

Your first time talking to her by the way, because I cite my sources. But before you say "They aren't German bleh bleh" that is besides the point, the accent would be gone regardless, and needs to be CUT regardless.

But hey... don't take it from ME
Screenshot (271).png

He's not supposed to be on the front lines he was only sent here to investigate and deal with Sellara's 'rebels' (federation quest) which his investigations have turned up nill, and while male myr are too valuable to be positioned on the front lines as troops they were allowed to serve in the Federation armed forces in ancillary non-combat roles. Sieker himself became one the MPs in charge of guarding and protecting breeding males and in investigating a slew of their disappearances from the facility (not written in the doc as i plan to expand on this character later).

Still doesnt change the fact, that he's on the FRONT LINES, where he can be killed and less babies are made. Red Myr Codex, last two Paragraphs of Sexual Dimorphism and Reproduction

Male myr are characterized by their slight, lithe bodies and massive genetalia, with disproportionately large phalli and semen-swollen testes that often drag on the ground when not regularly used — though due to their high demand, this is rarely an issue. Due to the extreme conditions imposed by the war, even drones were pressed into service by the Scarlet Federation, though they were legally barred from combat duties. Most served as nurses, administrators, and factory workers, freeing more females up to fight.
These newfound demands of labor have, reportedly, began an accelerated male rights movement, similar in nature to the women’s rights movement of 20th century Earth. Little information about the movement is available, however, due to the lack of contact with male red myr: few have been available for interview or commentary.

From what i've researched
Quite rightly....

I will give you a PASS ON THIS, on two conditions, both of them are very separate. Make him an entirely different character, if you want your WW2 Roleplay to its max OR make him STERILE, that could be an explored loophole in the Red's Government, if he cant Breed, have him fight even if he's weaker than all the females around him.

Speaking of writing things later, I also plan on writing an expansion to Lys as well, in fact the doc is started and is partially worked on, but i separated it off from this doc when it got to around 20 pages and i felt that it would be better to work one character at a time.

Post that now, in a separate thread. There is NOTHING WRONG with the term [WIP] or [Needs Edits] or in fact using both at the same time. Cause I don't have as much of a boner for Briha or the Red Myr as I do Lys, and I rather not something go wrong without me knowing.

The Refugee section is not completely finished as i wasn't certain Fenco would approve that specific section and would tell me to cut it. As to the legality of it all if the Golds can be Refugee's (Federation quest) than i don't see why the Red's couldn't be as well.

Moving Tavros, yes that would be an absolutely fine thing. I'm surprised no one has done it as a quickie. As for EVERYTHING ELSE (But Tarkus and Zheng Shi), are you out of your mind? That is a plain nightmare, at least I'd think so. Keeping track of a characters Time, location, and status WHILE having a flag at potentially 9 spots (Turned in, DMZ waiting, Crew, Nursery/Tavros, Mhegna, No Man's Land, Uveto, On the Job at Uveto, Candia Station) and those are the ones Im remembering.

As for the Gold Refugee's in Fed Quest, you cant even get them TO Mhegna yet but, even if you COULD, they still get a free pass. Reason why is due to a certain hiccup with the Red Myr, their Venom. Being a race with an addictive property to them, they have a longer vetting process, hell this is why the Bothrioc are getting the shaft so hard. The Dzaan had lots of issues first getting in UGC. Based on Ardia I imagine you can see why. She can certainly be a citizen, she just gets it so easily.

I was worried about the length of some of the scenes, especially the more female centric ones since i'm a dude, and was more hoping that upon review i would get suggestions on improving them.

Asking for suggestions to improve a scene is good in fact very commendable. But they don't help you lengthen them, what does is adding more fluff, variations, more "action", or a complete rewrite. If you need help with writing sex scenes, the best place to start is reading sex scenes. (And yes, read from the female POV for the Fem stuff, that'll help, trust me I know)

as for the final point, i've submitted this for review, knowing the backlog of submissions fenco won't get to it for weeks if not longer, i gave people the ability to edit and comment on the doc because it is a good source of constructive criticism and another set of eyes that might see things that i've missed, and you just assumed i did no research because? i actually took the time read the wiki, the codex entry, and re-read both Lys and Briha's interactions and stories, not to mention i've downloaded the parser guide, submission guide, and kase's doc as an example. You're post seems to come off like you're more offended that i posted at all, rather than constructive criticism.

Fen doesn't come here for "Review" if he does come here its because people @ him, or tell him to. This isn't where you submit docs. The backlog is massive as all hell, its endless and unending, nothing will ever change that.

But I sure as hell know, you didn't do research for this, and if you DID, you didn't do enough. "Took time to read the wiki" the wiki that's never up to date. "the codex entry" the entry that proves Male Red Myr are so weak but so valuable they shouldn't be anywhere near combat, let alone Kressia. "and re-read both Lys and Briha's interactions and stories" I'm sure you did, seeing how the docs are lost to time unfortunately, yes even I the Doc Master do not posses some Docs. "not to mention i've downloaded the parser guide, submission guide" To the Former, you did read it, but you fucked up a lot of the parsers, and to the latter you only read some of it.

"You're post seems to come off like you're more offended that i posted at all, rather than constructive criticism."

If I sound like I'm offended, its because I don't want a character ruined by something easily avoided if something bothered to read or payed attention to text onscreen.

as for the weapons issue, they're going to be mid game not end game because as it stands we've 10 levels to go before endgame, as urbolg's handcannon proves a bullet based weapon can be just as effective as a laser or plasma based weapon

Screenshot (272).png

What weapon can you carry in WW1 to Vietnam, can do what that gun can? Mid Tier? Low Tier Hero if anything.

Conclusion:

Out of the several JimT characters Briha is one of 2 that I actually like, but because she is a JimT character, she has the JimT curse. I know you have a lot of passion for this, and Im not saying quit all of this, what I am saying is that I BELIEVE that you have a dual agenda. You want to not only "revive" and add more content for some of your favorite characters, but you also want to play around with your love for WW1 and WW2 in TiTs. We are all entitled to one major Mid-Tier Fetish we want ingame, just do it separately or correctly.

(Joke Joke Joke Joke Joke Joke Joke Joke)
(This a joke) Im sure your Nazi Roleplaying will come to life soon (This is a Joke)
( Need to do this because no one understands Sarcasm)

But still, I hope we can come to an understanding here, because this thing here needs some work.

Last edited:

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015

Since savin has weighed in i'll remove the accent, but to debate your point i will say that lyralla is a gold and her native tongue would be different than sieker's, who as i failed to remember the words earlier, has a regional dialect.

As for the parsers i had gotten confused on whether or not they were treated the same as code with the use of { } or if they were to be treated as an aside [ ] that was one of the things that confused me about parser tags as well, the other thing is that the part about consistency threw me off on whether or not it was okay to use a combination of parser calls and body parts as in: you slide your hard cock back and forth between the cleft of her ass as your [pc balls] slap her ass: i thought that doing that would be a no no

I've switched the doc to suggestion only for the time being as you and others have brought up it's a good way to be trolled (even though i have the original completed and sitting in microsoft word on my hard drive)

You can meet the gold 'combat queen' on mhen ga they even have an embassy although all you can do is talk to her. As for the conundrum of the bothrioc, dzaan, and red myr the problem is not with the addiction the problem lies with whether or not they were ready to be uplifted and is one of the reasons you go through 'Ara quest' as she states that due to the lack of tangible culture or collective organization the UGC is wary about giving them equal status with the Myr when and if they join the UGC. The Dzaan were still a tribal race when they were uplifted and they became a prosperous race with a love of exploration and well adapted to the galactic community, but not without it's hiccups due to the culture brought about by the alpha and beta relationship and the addictive cum, naturally Dzaan alphas would still attempt to take betas of different races even though they knew their cum was addictive hence the development of the over the counter prophylactic treatments most alpha Dzaan take (like Nevrie).

As for the moving around bit, I'm thinking of paring it down to just Tavros as another commenter on the doc said with the golds (possibly) on mhen ga there might be conflict of interest allowing you to knowingly move a red myr into the same frontier town as them

On the topic of Sieker there's a few things i need to point out: Due to the extreme conditions imposed by the war, even drones were pressed into service by the Scarlet Federation, though they were legally barred from combat duties. Most served as nurses, administrators, and factory workers, freeing more females up to fight.: he isn't there as a soldier or combat personnel, he is there specifically as an investigator, and while during the fighting i'm certain Kressia was the frontline for the reds, it's now a city under occupation during what is essentially a cold war any and all fighting is rebel action (specifically one queen). Sieker himself isn't infertile but is damn near close, a failed virility treatment lowered his already low virility, and traumatic stress from the incident lowered his already low libido

As for not doing enough research i respectfully say again, how do you know? while the wiki isn't always up to date it's still of import when it comes to inclusion of information that isn't in the codex or character interaction. what other information is there that i can include? if it's not in the codex, game, or wiki how am i to view it as reliable? i can't find the original author to ask him, and the planets and races are written by more than one person. Savin says that they don't have accents, but what if Fen or gedan came in right behind them and said "i think they should have accents" who is right in this situation?(the accent is just an example as it's the first thing not directly answered by the wiki, codex, or character interaction)

as for the "love of ww1 and ww2 in TiTs" i'm just trying to write in the already established theme of Myrellion and the Myr (which happens to be ww1 and ww2 era, which i happen to be very knowledgeable about). The only similarities i draw on are already in game. Sieker is the exception as my idea for him comes from the Lady snipers of the soviet army, the lady oss agents of britain, and my own thoughts on SCARMED's research into super soldier programs.

as for the topic of weapons let's use the vanquisher as an example, as the hand cannon has been changed since the last time i played and now does thermal damage. the vanquisher does 28 kinetic damage and is a bullet based weapon it is used by the gold rebel intelligence officer Ellira, looking at her bust the gun is remarkably similar to a Luger with a much thicker barrel, possibly a bull barrel, which seems to denote a larger caliber perhaps even a .45 caliber such as the luger produced in 1907 for the U.S. army sidearm trials. most of the weapon balancing is done by how many hoops you have to jump through to get them not by any actual specifications of the weapon, unless that weapon happens to be a bow or energy weapon as those are nerfed/buffed accordingly since Fen himself had stated during the Tanis bow meta "it's the future a bow shouldn't be more effective than a laser rifle". If we were to go by actual specs than the eagle pistol (which is a 50 cal handgun you get at the beginning of the game as a merc.) should be more powerful than the Myr's leg rifle (which is based off of the mare's leg rifle which is a 357 mag). all of the weapons i want to throw under the 'Gunsmithing' tab will all be heavily modernized (materials, accessories, ammo, and calibers) and gated behind content, and a massive credit wall. just think of it this way if we had access to massive amounts of resources they do in TiTs we'd have titanium barrels for guns and we'd probably fire tungsten or hardened steel bullets propelled by more reactive chemical propellent. if you still want an actual example i can't provide you with one, as incendiary rounds weren't deployed for use by ground troops, but the RAF of britain used a .303 british MKVI incendiary for fighter planes during ww2, but the hand cannon's round is probably closer to a 50 cal incendiary round. as an aside i'd like to say that while the phrase superheated lead slug may sound cool actual usage of one would be lackluster at best as superheated lead would melt/become amorphous and more than likely break apart on or before impact with a target causing smaller amounts of kinetic transfer and ultimately much less physical damage.

you'd probably be more right in calling me a gun fetishist than an World war fetishist

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Oh boy, I really hope you didn't submit it for real (as in, mailed the doc to Fenoxo). You should have posted the WIP document first, so people could review it. Otherwise it would end in disaster.

I'm not gonna lie, I only gave it a quick look, but the parser is all wrong, like, literally you didn't read how to use the parser, because every single parser call is wrong, which is odd since you're using the correct words. On top of that, you're using way too many parser calls, not everything needs to be parsed, otherwise it'll sound ridiculous. Every time you write [pc.cock] the parser might spew something like "massive, lubed, knotted equine member". Read that 3 times in a row and you'll curse the fucking parser. Sometimes you want to write, cock, dick, etc. manually.

The stuff is hard to read, most is just a solid chunk of text, people need paragraphs and commas. Some of your sentences are 3-4 lines long without a single comma or punctuation mark. You keep chaining them with "as" and "and".

The content, per se, is not bad, but it need a lot of polish when it comes to formatting, phrasing, etc. Some of the actions you describe are unclear. To you, they might be ok, because you're the one imagining the action and then writing it, but we, the readers, we have no fucking clue of what's going on until we read the sentence and if the sentence is not clear enough we can't imagine what's going on at all.

Here is an example: "You bite your lip trying to not moan as you force more of her face into your {pc pussy}, as she suckles and nibbles at your {pc clit}."

What's going on there? She's sucking your clit, ok that's easy. You're biting your lip, trying not to moan... because you're forcing more of her face into your pussy? or are you trying not to moan and force more of her face into your pussy? Also, how are you forcing more of her face into your pussy? is you pussy a vacuum cleaner? are using your thighs? your hand? your hips? I had to read the sentence several times and I'm still unsure about what's going on.

I modified one of your scenes as an example of what I'm trying to say. I barely touched anything, just some formatting, changing a few words here and there to make actions much more clear, who's doing what and how. Punctuation, paragraphs, etc.

Those are still your words, your content, both characters are performing the same actions, but isn't this easier to read and understand?

I think GDocs doesn't like source formatting that much as any place that had an 'as' or 'and' should have had a comma (also Gdocs fucked up my line spacing something awful as well when i copied over from microsoft word i had to manually go back through and separate dialogue from descriptive text , and probably missed whole swaths of line text). For example that sentence you quoted should have read:"You bite your lip trying to not moan, as you force more of her face into your {pc pussy}, as she suckles and nibbles at your {pc clit}
but i do see what you mean on sentence structure because i should have replaced that second 'as' with a 'while'. feel free to jump on to the doc and highlight any sentence structure issues you see i'll go back and correct them.

As for the [pc cock] parser i did think about that and you notice i started switching to [pc cockLight] in other scenes, but i guess i didn't go back and alternate or remove some of the more gratuitous parser usage

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
@Alecsandr

I see I need to be very specific this time, because you keep glossing over, or flat out ignoring things Im saying.

Or just flat out wrong.

This time I'm doing this shit by the easiest topic I can to explain to you, not point by point, so please read by post multiple times AS you respond LIKE I DO, so we dont need to keep repeating ourselves.

but to debate your point i will say that lyralla is a gold and her native tongue would be different than sieker's, who as i failed to remember the words earlier, has a regional dialect.

That sounds like you know that for a fact, and I ALSO KNOW, that your counter to this point will rather be "I'm just assuming/My assumption" or "Two Different Countries OBVIOUSLY have different types of dialect, even if they speak the same language", and I'd would say, Lyralla learned FLUENT ENGLISH, and the rest of Myr have not been stated or shown to have a dialect from each other.

Citation Needed

I've switched the doc to suggestion only for the time being as you and others have brought up it's a good way to be trolled (even though i have the original completed and sitting in microsoft word on my hard drive)

Open EVERY DOC made by another Writer [Purple Tier] and their docs 85% of the time are on Suggestions when they are in the [WIP] Stage to the [Implemented] and yes [Submitted] is included in that category, for the 3rd time, this isn't where you submit your projects, its where you show people in the community "Hey look at this thing I got!!!"

You can meet the gold 'combat queen' on mhenga they even have an embassy although all you can do is talk to her.

I actually DID have this wrong when I brought it up, seeing how I turn Kara in almost every serious playthrough, and am a Pro Red Supporter, so I WASN'T aware that there were other ways to ferry them off planet besides having a capital ship. I can admit when I'm wrong.

Besides that though...

As for the conundrum of the bothrioc, dzaan, and red myr the problem is not with the addiction the problem lies with whether or not they were ready to be uplifted and is one of the reasons you go through 'Ara quest' as she states that due to the lack of tangible culture or collective organization the UGC is wary about giving them equal status with the Myr when and if they join the UGC.

Yes, for Bothrioc's culture and organization stance, but they still were viewed as a tangible threat if they were to be uplifted due to their traits as a race. Lessau an example saying why, and just the natural aura of the Bothrioc embassy. Plus not to mention that even after the quest the, UGC is still dragging its feet a tad bit to get them a mass exodus off planet.

The Dzaan... fuck it we still know fucking nothing about how they are viewed as a whole in the UGC so I cant continue this line of discussion, and neither should you.

As for the Red Myr, there is clear favoritism for the Gold Myr from the UGC AND Xenogen if you pay attention. The Xenogen head doctor regularly visits the Gold Queens and fucks LOTS of Golds, and has adopted their view of the Reds. Juro has a sexual relationship with Lyralla, and Juro is the UGC ambassador. Now ILL be making the assumption, you think the UGC's mouthpiece/earpiece for Myrellion, fucking/having a romantic relationship with a Gold Myr who very clearly dislikes(or even hates) the Red Myr is a good thing for them?

Once again, my issue isn't with her getting the Citizenship, its how easy she gets it. Are you going to read this line this time?

On the topic of Sieker there's a few things i need to point out: Due to the extreme conditions imposed by the war, even drones were pressed into service by the Scarlet Federation, though they were legally barred from combat duties. Most served as nurses, administrators, and factory workers, freeing more females up to fight.: he isn't there as a soldier or combat personnel, he is there specifically as an investigator, and while during the fighting i'm certain Kressia was the frontline for the reds, it's now a city under occupation during what is essentially a cold war any and all fighting is rebel action (specifically one queen). Sieker himself isn't infertile but is damn near close, a failed virility treatment lowered his already low virility, and traumatic stress from the incident lowered his already low libido

Rebel Action, that is still fighting, I will give another solution. He should ONLY APPEAR AFTER FED QUEST which means by extension, Briha should only be recruited after Fed Quest. But your gonna say, "But then he wouldn't be investigating anything!!!" Well tough shit.

Screenshot (276).png

It's stupid, it doesn't make sense, and shows your hamfisting, but I did give you the "If he's Sterile, then its fine" reprieve. But you doubled down, and backed yourself into a corner.

Screenshot (277).png

"But, in his content, you'll get his libido back up!!!" Which I know for a fact is what your gonna say, UNLESS he is INDEED unsexable, but know, if you do the "Libido back up" thing, you have back pedaled 3 times with one character. "But its part of his story arc, you need to help him get over the 'incident''. I'm also putting this here as insurance, so I KNOW if you actually read the entirety of my posts, and to that statement, that would be a nice story if it was for a separate character, not connected to another and is basically a non transgender variant of Embry.

as for the topic of weapons let's use the vanquisher as an example, as the hand cannon has been changed since the last time i played and now does thermal damage. the vanquisher does 28 kinetic damage and is a bullet based weapon it is used by the gold rebel intelligence officer Ellira, looking at her bust the gun is remarkably similar to a Luger with a much thicker barrel, possibly a bull barrel, which seems to denote a larger caliber perhaps even a .45 caliber such as the luger produced in 1907 for the U.S. army sidearm trials. most of the weapon balancing is done by how many hoops you have to jump through to get them not by any actual specifications of the weapon, unless that weapon happens to be a bow or energy weapon as those are nerfed/buffed accordingly since Fen himself had stated during the Tanis bow meta "it's the future a bow shouldn't be more effective than a laser rifle". If we were to go by actual specs than the eagle pistol (which is a 50 cal handgun you get at the beginning of the game as a merc.) should be more powerful than the Myr's leg rifle (which is based off of the mare's leg rifle which is a 357 mag). all of the weapons i want to throw under the 'Gunsmithing' tab will all be heavily modernized (materials, accessories, ammo, and calibers) and gated behind content, and a massive credit wall. just think of it this way if we had access to massive amounts of resources they do in TiTs we'd have titanium barrels for guns and we'd probably fire tungsten or hardened steel bullets propelled by more reactive chemical propellent. if you still want an actual example i can't provide you with one, as incendiary rounds weren't deployed for use by ground troops, but the RAF of britain used a .303 british MKVI incendiary for fighter planes during ww2, but the hand cannon's round is probably closer to a 50 cal incendiary round. as an aside i'd like to say that while the phrase superheated lead slug may sound cool actual usage of one would be lackluster at best as superheated lead would melt/become amorphous and more than likely break apart on or before impact with a target causing smaller amounts of kinetic transfer and ultimately much less physical damage.

you'd probably be more right in calling me a gun fetishist than an World war fetishist

*breathes in and out*

Make it good, make the customization God Tier, and IF IT GETS IN consider me impressed. As I said in my last post, we are entitled to one fetish we absolutely want ingame that we will try to GET INGAME with a fervent passion, I guess you can have this one....

I'll take a Mauser Pistol I guess, whichever type is stronger you damn gun nut.

As for not doing enough research i respectfully say again, how do you know? while the wiki isn't always up to date it's still of import when it comes to inclusion of information that isn't in the codex or character interaction. what other information is there that i can include? if it's not in the codex, game, or wiki how am i to view it as reliable? i can't find the original author to ask him, and the planets and races are written by more than one person. Savin says that they don't have accents, but what if Fen or gedan came in right behind them and said "i think they should have accents" who is right in this situation?(the accent is just an example as it's the first thing not directly answered by the wiki, codex, or character interaction)

I know you didn't do ENOUGH, because you didn't read enough. You read Briha and probably a few other Reds no? Maybe Juro for the Citizenship part? Lys and the Crew? But I'd more Myr to get consensus, make sure I get it right, that includes the Golds. I'd also check how Myrellion works, ask people if they Gdocs to certain characters OR PLANETS, to better help me for reference, and if I'm writing a female follower, I wouldn't use a MALE FOLLOWER for reference.

I know we are getting off at bad terms, but do I have a fuck ton of Docs all held in one place ready to hand out to people (If the doc is Green Zoned to be shared) for help, I am the Doc Master after all. I also am the lore guy, but that would be arguing from authority, but regardless. I'm not trying to burn your project to the ground, you are doing that yourself with the sex scenes and parsers which I cant help you with personally because that shit is a disaster and just needs a major rework.

What I CAN DO, is mitigate crap that made people dislike Willow and Pippa by killing them at the roots, don't take all this as an attack, take it as me holding your feet to fire and saying:

"Look at this project carefully and don't fuck up"

Reactions: Balaknightfang

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Once again, my issue isn't with her getting the Citizenship, its how easy she gets it. Are you going to read this line this time?
Then what would you suggest? There's no other UGC official on the ground, and hell even juro is more of an ambassador of the Kui Tan than the UGC. The only thing i could think of is to gate it behind a paywall, it's not like there's some sort of way to have her de-venomed since the venom itself is a part of their salivary system, and she's a deserter so we can't get a push from the Scarlet Federation.

The Dzaan... fuck it we still know fucking nothing about how they are viewed as a whole in the UGC so I cant continue this line of discussion, and neither should you
It's the same problem we run into with any species or culture currently in TiTs, it's why we argue over the inclusion of an accent. Not enough is Fleshed out for the races, planets, and cultures we run across, so the only final say in the matters of unwritten/expressed lore is Fenco and they don't have the time for something as ancillary as lore (this is a sex game first adventure game second), Gedan is buried in a backlog of code, Fen is buried in a backlog of submissions and his own writing, and Sav is juggling TiTs and CoC2 at the current moment

UNLESS he is INDEED unsexable
he will be un-sexable, and i know Sav's quote of 'Then what's the point' will be brought up over and over again with the character, but i think it would be nice to have someone interesting to talk to where the end goal isn't fucky sucky.

I know you didn't do ENOUGH, because you didn't read enough. You read Briha and probably a few other Reds no? Maybe Juro for the Citizenship part? Lys and the Crew? But I'd more Myr to get consensus, make sure I get it right, that includes the Golds
i've literally read every bio on the wiki, the codex entries, and have done every interaction with every individual i could, from the unknown red myr officer in the kressia baths to the red sympathizers in gildenmere. unless docs have lore buried in them that somehow doesn't show up in game then i've gotten all the research i could without bothering individual writers and Fenco.

"Look at this project carefully and don't fuck up"
why do you think i want peer review, if you bring up a valid point i'll acknowledge it, if someone of authority tells me i have to change something i change it, if it's a personal viewpoint i'll discuss it, i don't want to fuck this up and i don't plan on fucking this up

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Then what would you suggest? There's no other UGC official on the ground, and hell even juro is more of an ambassador of the Kui Tan than the UGC. The only thing i could think of is to gate it behind a paywall, it's not like there's some sort of way to have her de-venomed since the venom itself is a part of their salivary system, and she's a deserter so we can't get a push from the Scarlet Federation.

To offer a (and I do mean) very broad comparison, Chiune Sugihara served as a Vice-Consul in the Japanese Consulate in Lithuania during the Second World War. He issued and filled out thousands of visas allowing Jews to evacuate to Japan. He ended up being recalled to Japan in disgrace, but still saved thousands of lives. Especially because he was only a Vice-Consul and thus didn't have the authority to issues visas. Even as he was leaving on a train, he was issuing visas and throwing them out the window.

Raoul Wallenberg was a Swedish diplomat in a similar position. He would falsify paperwork allowing people to enter Sweden and then he would buy apartment buildings, fill them with Jewish families, declaring the buildings to be Swedish territory in a similar manner to embassies and consulates.

Abdolhossein Teymourtash was the youngest member of Parliament in Persia. While reviewing and overhauling the Persian jusicial system, Reza Shah Pahlavi came to power. Teymourtash became a Minister of Court, which was basically a position without any responsibility or power. So he set up a central bank, bar association, secular school system and university, defined the border with Turkey, built a railroad system, centralised the collection of taxes and sent out hundreds of students to Europe to learn technical skills. Not to mention that in five years he demolished a century of foreign powers extracting concessions previously taken in exchange for aid. That is to say, he stopped 100 years of foreign powers robbing Persia.

Frank J. Wilson was an agent in the IRS, but it was his meticulous work that allowed Al Capone to be arrested and convicted for tax evasion.

The only thing stopping you is your imagination.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
The only thing stopping you is your imagination.
And what would you suggest? I'm trying to place these stories into the scope of Myrellion and the only other things i can come up with is Steeltech intervening on your behalf (putting her under an offworld work visa), a UGC ambassador who hasn't been to the planet seeking balanced treatment of both races, perhaps going through charles in the bothrioc embassy, or her being treated like a political refugee since she is a deserter and is listed as KIA in the federation.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
it's not like there's some sort of way to have her de-venomed since the venom itself is a part of their salivary system.

The Dzaan have suppressants that make their cum non-addictive. People in TiTS live in a society where you can reshape a 5'3" human woman into a 7" tall hermaphroditic deer-taur amazon bimbo with 4 breasts, 3 dicks, tentacle wings, chocolate lactation and blueberry flavored cum. I'm pretty sure they can figure out how to help Briha. Hell, there is a Xerogen office down the hallway man, you could ask the nice doctor for a red venom counteragent.

On a side note, the sex scenes are too short, most scenes in game are around 1k words, excluding variants and extras, with everything taken into account, they can get as high as 3k words. While quantity doesn't equal quality, you need a bare minimum, you need to expand your descriptions, specially when it comes to explaining actions, so people know what's going on. There are many times when I had to re-read on of your scenes because a body part found itself a new location without previous notice. Things nice to flow organically, stuff cannot jump locations. Totally made up example: If you have one hand massaging a tit, you can't have it fingering a pussy in the next paragraph without writing the action of the hand changing locations.

omega12008

Sep 7, 2015
The Dzaan have suppressants that make their cum non-addictive. People in TiTS live in a society where you can reshape a 5'3" human woman into a 7" tall hermaphroditic deer-taur amazon bimbo with 4 breasts, 3 dicks, tentacle wings, chocolate lactation and blueberry flavored cum. I'm pretty sure they can figure out how to help Briha. Hell, there is a Xerogen office down the hallway man, you could ask the nice doctor for a red venom counteragent.

On a side note, the sex scenes are too short, most scenes in game are around 1k words, excluding variants and extras, with everything taken into account, they can get as high as 3k words. While quantity doesn't equal quality, you need a bare minimum, you need to expand your descriptions, specially when it comes to explaining actions, so people know what's going on. There are many times when I had to re-read on of your scenes because a body part found itself a new location without previous notice. Things nice to flow organically, stuff cannot jump locations. Totally made up example: If you have one hand massaging a tit, you can't have it fingering a pussy in the next paragraph without writing the action of the hand changing locations.

There actually already is a red venom counter, the SCARMED doc uses it.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
On a side note, the sex scenes are too short
yeah i planned on going back through and expanding them after alabaster made that point, i'll be going back through and correcting the sentance structure as well, but for now i've got to go to work so i won't be able to make any more edits for a few hours. i did however manage to go back over the parsers if you want to take a look at those

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
There actually already is a red venom counter, the SCARMED doc uses it.
wait what, when does she do this? do you have to be a venom slut or just under the effects of the venom? i remember her talking about addiction, but i thought it was in reference to the painkillers she was talking about.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
wait what, when does she do this? do you have to be a venom slut or just under the effects of the venom? i remember her talking about addiction, but i thought it was in reference to the painkillers she was talking about.

Apparently: Anzhela shakes her head. “I regularly take a venom suppressant. It’s considered strange by my people, but I want someone to be hooked on me for me, not my venom,”

yeah i planned on going back through and expanding them after alabaster made that point, i'll be going back through and correcting the sentance structure as well, but for now i've got to go to work so i won't be able to make any more edits for a few hours. i did however manage to go back over the parsers if you want to take a look at those

There is still a space on each parser call, it should be [pc.cock] not [pc. cock].

Edit: oh ffs, dude the document still allows everyone to edit it. Switch to comments only.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
i had changed it to comment only, what the hell's going on, gimme a sec and i'll go change it back

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
i had changed it to comment only, what the hell's going on, gimme a sec and i'll go change it back

Sorry, but the formatting was getting on my nerves, I couldn't read a solid chunk of text. So, I fixed most of the document yesterday, parser calls, formatting and made the index, also typos, punctuation and all those missed "/" that should accompany the text modifiers.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Sorry, but the formatting was getting on my nerves, I couldn't read a solid chunk of text. So, I fixed most of the document yesterday, parser calls, formatting and made the index, also typos, punctuation and all those missed "/" that should accompany the text modifiers.
thank you, like i said i had switched it to comment only yesterday so i don't know how it got switched back. i'll be off work for the next two days so i'll be able to make edits and changes so make sure to leave comments on things you think need changed, i'll probably work on cranking out that weapons list along with the code

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
not dead and the project isn't abandoned, i have just been incredibly busy with work, we ended up starting our spring reset much sooner than i expected, in fact i just finished a 6 day stretch which has left me almost zero down time off of work

Reactions: Brock and gena138