[Wip] Aniyah the baker

Squid

Sep 1, 2021
Most recent update to the document : Added first draft of the nursing hadjob, up next cuddlefuck.

Aniyah is a christmas cake baker minotaur modeled after diner waitresses. Shes bubbly and friendly however deeply insecure over her age, size and her inability to start a family at this point in her life which has resulted in unhealthy coping habits. The player will form a relationship with her, helping her overcome these personal dilemma in the process, in return the player gets a chocolate mommydom cow who desperately wants their kids.

Currently focusing on getting rough drafts of the sex scenes done, once those first drafts are completed I'll start on the various talk scenes, events leading to unlocking sex etc. After that I will repeatedly go over each scene polishing, correcting parsers, accounting for various player disparities etc.

As it stands this is a very rough draft and I appreciate any and all criticism

Last edited:

maphel

Feb 17, 2022
Something I'm noticing is that it looks like you have the parsers backwards. For example "
[Aniyah.Fucked| and pursed in concentration.| and she blows you a kiss before returning to a heartwarming smile.

“Hey Shug, the display cases are on the counter but feel free to get an eyeful, we’ve got samples in the back too…”]"
should be the other way around. The way the parser works is that it displays the first set of text if you've fucked her and then the second set of text if you haven't.

Squid

Sep 1, 2021
Yeah someone else pointed out that I fucked up a lot of parsers. like I thought champ parsers started with [char.whatever] instead of [pc.whatever] its on the list of stuff to fix after I get the main chunk of content in.

Squid

Sep 1, 2021
As a note for the content planned currently the rest of the sex scenes will be.

TitJob, milking, nursing handjob, dominant vaginal scene where she sets the pace kind of a cuddle fuck, and a buttjob.

There will be 3-5 short events where you interact with her in increasingly flirty and lewd ways as you build up her self image again. Culminating in a confession from her. I will give players a out if they just want to help her but dont want a relationship.

Reactions: Funtastic

Squid

Sep 1, 2021
Alright I have 5 scenes in their first incarnations. Gonna spend time going back editing, lengthing, parsing etc. until they are in a "finished" state. Then I'll work on the talks and events.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Good job lad, I look forward to seeing how your doc develops.

Reactions: Squid

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
Love the character and the idea of corrupting her.
I'd like to see where you go from here.

Good luck with Aniyah!

Squid

Sep 1, 2021
Love the character and the idea of corrupting her.
I'd like to see where you go from here.

Good luck with Aniyah!
Thanks, unfortunatly though I dont have any plans for corrupting her. Eventually I plan to write her sister as well who some more kinky scene options that may fill a similar niche however.

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
Thanks, unfortunatly though I dont have any plans for corrupting her. Eventually I plan to write her sister as well who some more kinky scene options that may fill a similar niche however.
Yeah, I accidentally confused her with the other baker in writing, who can be corrupted. My bad.

Still loved what I saw in the document, and the sister sounds like an interesting character.

Squid

Sep 1, 2021
Hey throwing this out there, if anyone happened to save a copy of my document send it to me. Something happened with this google account and the file locked itself and I cant recover the account it seems.

I have a old back up but I want to avoid having to rewrite a big chunk of the doc.

Squid

Sep 1, 2021
It was set to public access, for reasons I cant fathom the when my session expired while I had the doc open the doc locked down.

Squid

Sep 1, 2021
Alright Ive recreated the doc. added a new talk scenes, gonna finish all of those before recreating the scenes I lost

Squid

Sep 1, 2021
Hey everyone, been making good progress on this.

I just wrote draft 1 of the first event scene, I really want some feedback on it as I'm a bit concerned if comes off too melodramatic. Any criticism is always welcome of course.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Squid, my dude, I think you should check other people docs to see how they use parsers. Your complex ones are mostly wrong. Exampe:
"Her pillowy lips are painted in hot pink [Aniyah.Fucked| and pursed in concentration.|
and she blows you a kiss before returning to a heartwarming smile.]"
It should be
"Her pillowy lips are painted in hot pink [Aniyah.Fucked|and pursed in concentration.|and she blows you a kiss before returning to a heartwarming smile.]"
Remove the space between the | and the word following it because, if you do not, this is how it will be read with the proper parser proked.
"Her pillowy lips are painted in hot pink and pursed in concentration.". Two spaces, as you can see.

Squid

Sep 1, 2021
THank you, thats one of the oldest parts of the doc. Im going to be going through and redoing basically all the parsers.

I have 2 scenes to finish and 2 talks and then its all editing and rewrites