Wings and nudity

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Did this get changed? Used to be that if I had dragon/demon/avion(one set) I could walk around Travos naked so long as I had them covering my body, but now its not letting me?

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Dove wings does the job, even if I DON'T opt to cover my character's body. Just having those wings is enough to make her decent, it seems.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Did this get changed? Used to be that if I had dragon/demon/avion(one set) I could walk around Travos naked so long as I had them covering my body, but now its not letting me?

Did you check to see if your wings are toggled to cover you? You might have untoggled it be accident, you can check by going to appearance and clicking wings. Then just click body, and voila you're now not naked cause wings.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of fluffy, metallic black fur, and a pair of large bat-like demon-wings fold over your body. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, metallic black fur, making you appear quite royal. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of metallic black fur. Swirls of luminous silver trace brighter accents across much of your form. Parts of your body emit aromatic pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your hands are still largely human in shape and dexterity aside from the fairly feline claws that have replaced your fingernails. You have waspish quarters that swell out under your trim waistline, and your muscular, hand-filling ass fills out your clothing nicely. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. A soft metallic black cat-tail sprouts just above your shapely, toned ass, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. When aroused, its tip opens to reveal a velvety-soft cat-quim. Two digitigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in soft, padded cat-paws. Your midriff is fairly average in appearance.

Yes, I've even tried with dove wings even with 4 or 6 it won't let me which seems weird. I think its bugged out but idk how, its a rather old save from several iterations back so maby something bugged out from going to the latest edition.

Edit yep starting a new game and it works how its suppose to, so something bugged out when I updated

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Check your genitalSpot. If it somehow changed to 2 it would break canCoverSelf function.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
My old save was bugged, and it can only go to 2 if your a taur, otherwise it would read very weird. Also Dove wings don't let you move them unless you have 4 of them, otherwise dragon, demonic, avian, and gryvain wings work as I remembered. The rest are bug wings and cant be moved for obvious reasons.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Well looking at my old save, it looks like that was the issue (had to look in TiT'Sed because it doesn't mention it in the descriptor) but what confuses me is how that happened. That char was never a taur and I never messed with that setting in TiT'Sed, only thing I do with that is fine tune adjustments to get the descriptors I like ( like changing a 9 to a 6 for ass size but maintaing a 10 in hips) and give me the items I need for the look i'm going for otherwise everything else is in game.

Last edited:

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Ceria still sells Dove Balm. You have to have Myrellion unlocked, if I am not mistaken. If it does not show up, you might fly someplace else and back (dunno what flag that changes, but this helped me in past versions).

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
but I am curious as to why dove wings of all of them require 4 wings to have the move over body while the rest only need 2

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
but I am curious as to why dove wings of all of them require 4 wings to have the move over body while the rest only need 2
Legacy, likely. Dove wings covering was the first way to cover without clothes. Other ones were made after that, due to high demand.