Wings and Covering Self pt1

Fickle Zed

Nov 5, 2017
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kJGR_SnpIycwqBIypMvbDZx3okGTMQgZ2RwbpHpiQZo/edit?usp=sharing

As mentioned in my idea thread here: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/elaborating-on-wings-cover-your-body.11696/

This probably isn't exciting for most folks, but I wanted to get my hands dirty in something of a manageable size and on a topic that kind of confounded me in the game.

I'm splitting this up into parts, mostly because I'm still not sure how suggested code changes to existing stuff will be received. This submission is mostly about changing the checks to see if a character's more sensitive anatomy is covered by other parts of their physique, and whether the character is capable of doing so. I hope I did everything right and it's sufficiently described, but I'm open to feedback, questions, and the possibility of fundamental disagreement on how the topic should be implemented.

If this is accepted, my planned parts 2 and 3 are exhibitionist blurbs for wings-as-clothes and automatic wings-as-clothes in places where nudity is illegal, respectively.

Change Log
11/13: Added condition to see if there's any parts still showing for the "outfit leaves little to the imagination" section of the Appearance description.

Last edited:

valk42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Very interested, and the doc looks good. I've always wanted to be able to go around with my bottom half fully clothed (jeans and underwear) and my tits either full out or in a bra with no shirt. Before I was thinking optional separates function for applicable armor/clothes but this seems more likely to happen

Fickle Zed

Nov 5, 2017
Made a minor update - added a condition so that the "outfit leaves little to the imagination" section doesn't display if all the naughty bits are covered by clothes or the preceding self-covering section.

Fickle Zed

Nov 5, 2017
I couldn't help but notice that all the other threads in this subforum have square brackets with a status. Is that something I should be doing here? So far as I've seen submitting something is just creating a thread here with the google doc, but people are also creating WIP threads so I'm not sure if there's some additional step I'm expected to do.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
+1 for very interesting update. Exhibitionism is my personal favourite kink in the game, and anything that helps that is a great thing in my book. In particular, I almost never use the wings stuff because it's annoying having to manually toggle it all the time, so your update would be very helpful in that regard!

Reactions: Sweet Tigress