Willpower loss?

Socratease

Dec 26, 2015
So my Willpower's been sitting pretty at a solid 0 for a while, but then I did Lane's quest so I had to grind it way up to 45, and now that Lane's dealt with I want to dump the Willpower again, but I can't find an easy way to do that!

Anybody know a good way to burn Willpower that's preferably not super disruptive to my character's transformations?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
There isn't one, really. Maybe Dumbfuck? IDK, but most willpower stuff is locked behind TF's. It's also odd to make willpower go down when it's super hard just to get it up without investing level points.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Train with Mirrin.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Yeah. Botharic kills your willpower, I think. As for how disruptive it is.. really depends what kind of character you start out with. If you're already girl-looking, you're probably safe. Mostly just does the hip-widening, bigger boobs till C or so, higher femininity.

TFMaster

Yeah. Botharic kills your willpower, I think. As for how disruptive it is.. really depends what kind of character you start out with. If you're already girl-looking, you're probably safe. Mostly just does the hip-widening, bigger boobs till C or so, higher femininity.
It also increases libido, decreases ball size, increases butt size, and later on when the PC starts to get addicted it increases anal wetness.

Socratease

Dec 26, 2015
Did some Bothrioc stuff and no change. Must be 'cause my Steele's already an addict. Stupid sexy Ara Kei

BTW has anybody found that the ultimate Bothrioc sub perk actually does anything? I have it and I don't really see any difference in anything

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Did some Bothrioc stuff and no change. Must be 'cause my Steele's already an addict. Stupid sexy Ara Kei

BTW has anybody found that the ultimate Bothrioc sub perk actually does anything? I have it and I don't really see any difference in anything
Doesn't it make you instantly submit to bothrioc encounters in the wild?

TFMaster

Doesn't it make you instantly submit to bothrioc encounters in the wild?
Yes it also makes the PC instantly submit to other encounters with that kind of choice. I don't know for sure but maybe such encounters as Zil Female encounters, Venus Pitcher encounters, Milodan Male losses, and certain non combat NPCs with submission content like Gene.