Willow, Subby Demon Morph (Ready for Implementation)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Okay people. I have hit a slight bump in the road, and need some advice. I'm sure you guys must have seen the options to give clothes, or items to characters. My question is, how does it work? Are there tags? Text? Do I need something special?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Well, looking at how it is with Reaha, you'll need a button, tooltip for it, a reaction scene to you giving it to the NPC and if they are going to wear it at some point you'll need variant blurbs for instances where that article of clothing is mentioned orreplace mentions of any article of clothing with an appropriate parser.

Reactions: eveoflife

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Reaha. I need to see how to write those little things that show what happens when you give an item. Like, do you need parser tags, stuff like that.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For cloths related interactions our great coder team wouold do the magic as long you write texts for scenes. Eventualy before Savin will grace you with peak on how to write in gdoc about npc been able to get clothes you could also try get to that point ingame your PC can give Reaha cloths.

Btw only from those we got ingame already PC would pick cloths for WIllow or you would add few new clothes for use by Willow/PC?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Would she have any special reactions for particular clothes? Like been more happy or well less happy when PC give her new cloth? (Reaha afaik is always the same happy no matter what PC would give her).

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Hmm... I don't think so. I want to make her as life-like as possible, so shell have different reactions for each item of clothing.

Fen is going to murder me...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nah he just won't code her.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Imho better just make her have 3 maybe 4 reactions (super happy, super not happy - "whatever" one and neutral one). But I wouldn't mind if she would have special unique reactions to few selected items that she would react even more than in supper happy variant.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Archangel99 Actualy I would say that the most typical are 1 0 types of reactions ;) I need go look at what clotes PC can buy to throw you some ideas for those super unque reactions of Willow (that last part not meant what it may meant :rolleyes:)

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
The mention of shiny rocks and flowers... Does this lead to similar events gifting with Myrellion gems and Vanae flowers?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Yeah, pretty much. I've been trying to get the doc from Savin, but he's been MIA. Anyone with the Reaha doc is welcome to share!

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Um... What the heck is Discord?
It's basically like Skype but better. There's a link to the public Fenchat Discord on the main fen site, right after the play button you see at the top.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It's basically like Skype but better. There's a link to the public Fenchat Discord on the main fen site, right after the play button you see at the top.

Ah. That. Lemme turn on the VPN. For some reason, the main page is blocked in my country. *Eye Roll*

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
It's kinda ironic that your called archangel yet your writing about a demon and your user image is that of a Sith Lord
Ps I was only pointing it out , I dont mean any offence

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It's kinda ironic that your called archangel yet your writing about a demon and your user image is that of a Sith Lord
Ps I was only pointing it out , I dont mean any offence

Oh my GOD! I'm so offended! I should report you for harassment you inconsiderate stain on humanity!

Jokes about today's society aside...

Lmao that's the first I'm hearing it. I'm actually surprised it took someone so long to notice. It's a little symbolic actually. If you can figure it out. ;)

P.S: YAY STAR WARS FAN!

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Alright, all done. See? I promised I would finish tonight and I did.
There would be a lot less suggestions and it would probably lag less if you didn't add spaces before and after every paragraph, lol.
Anyways, good luck with this, and I hope you are able to get her in, she is my kind of sub!

Yeah, I finished editing it back on the 18th of April. But then, you added more to it??