Willow, Subby Demon Morph (Ready for Implementation)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016

Tiivarn

Oct 2, 2016
She's very cute!

In terms of a quick proofreading, first page, "If you liked demons" should, I believe, be in present tense to match the rest of the passage. Similarly, on the second page, "It was kinda adorable, actually".

Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok at first I jsut thought it will be male or herm succubus but suprising it's I think pure female. Well if it will be like that that's fine if not and be herm well could live with it too.

Does she intend to be just casual enc in Uveto or you got some more grand plans for her?

Not to meantion when I looked at her sex scenes choices...two of them if it will be what I think will make her I think in top 3 of my most fav characters :circlefap:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Ok at first I jsut thought it will be male or herm succubus but suprising it's I think pure female. Well if it will be like that that's fine if not and be herm well could live with it too.

Does she intend to be just casual enc in Uveto or you got some more grand plans for her?

Not to meantion when I looked at her sex scenes choices...two of them if it will be what I think will make her I think in top 3 of my most fav characters :circlefap:

Thanks a ton, mate!

And no, she's not going to be just a casual encounter. We get to impregnate her, and maaaaybe something else down the line. 

Oh, and we get to visit the kid. Also interact with it. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
And no, she's not going to be just a casual encounter. We get to impregnate her, and maaaaybe something else down the line. 

Oh, and we get to visit the kid. Also interact with it. 

Oh even preg + kid content is planned. Quite a huge plans so I hope you will manage to bear this pressure since more than few pregophils will now be slignt more interested in her. And there is still this "maybe something else down the line" :D

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dont worry. I'll be able to handle it!

As for the extra stuff... Well lets just say, as a friend of mine says, I'm a pretty big cocktease. I like keeping people in suspense.   ;)  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well if you say so. If you lucky I would then start saying Willow is tied up with Bess for place for 1st fav NPC ingame of mine. If not then she will still be 2nd. Totaly not like I making you try use your psionic power to quess what I expecting her to have too to start rivaling Bess. Well so for now I would back again retreat to void awaiting some new progress (implementation of WIllow ingame may be still weeks away, right?)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Definitely weeks away. First I'll finish off the sex scenes, ask Fen to implement them, and then go for the extra talk scenes and stuff.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Oh my gods she's adorable, you did great work with her and I look forward to seeing more, especially starting a little demon morph family with the little subby sweetheart. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
A happy little family of demon morphs on th ship board ^^

Oh well ti can have two issue cuz of that:

Primo - I think offspring would be still sent back to Tavros

Secundo - if we ever gat option to take on board Willow that whouldn't it clash with Sera subby slave path that is still in the air? It may be by then so similar to question if having two subby demon-morphs (and on top of that both been sucubbus (with Serra still having chance to be Omnibus)) on board is not too reductant.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Oh my gods she's adorable, you did great work with her and I look forward to seeing more, especially starting a little demon morph family with the little subby sweetheart. 

Thanks a ton, man! This isn't my first time writing scenes, but definitely a first when it comes to characters!

A happy little family of demon morphs on th ship board ^^

Oh well ti can have two issue cuz of that:

Primo - I think offspring would be still sent back to Tavros

Secundo - if we ever gat option to take on board Willow that whouldn't it clash with Sera subby slave path that is still in the air? It may be by then so similar to question if having two subby demon-morphs (and on top of that both been sucubbus (with Serra still having chance to be Omnibus)) on board is not too reductant.

Actually, I've been thinking about that. I was wondering if I could instead get Steele to shell out some extra bucks for a new, bigger place so that he can raise the family. And maybe just 2-3 kids. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Actually, I've been thinking about that. I was wondering if I could instead get Steele to shell out some extra bucks for a new, bigger place so that he can raise the family. And maybe just 2-3 kids. 

There was once or twice some rumors on forum (this or old ne) about some ideas to give Steele chance to own/rent/buy it own apartament on Tavros similar like those on resident deck owned by those few current added there npc's. If something similar to this would be used she could technical always move there and live keeping watch over PC children and well enjoying herself there too I think.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
There was once or twice some rumors on forum (this or old ne) about some ideas to give Steele chance to own/rent/buy it own apartament on Tavros similar like those on resident deck owned by those few current added there npc's. If something similar to this would be used she could technical always move there and live keeping watch over PC children and well enjoying herself there too I think.

Actually... That's a pretty good idea. But... Hmm... Well if he just took her to Tavros, then what? She'd need a job, and Anon's bar is already full. The other option is to simply buy her a bigger apartment on Uveto. I'm actually leaning towards Uveto. It makes more sense from a story point of view. I mean, all of a sudden just uprooting her and taking her to Tavros? Dick move. She already has a job on Uveto, and is self sufficient at the moment. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well that wouldn't ba bad idea either. Either way if PC not been total dick s/he would have also it half/sister to visit on Uveto too ^^ One more of npc to visit on ice moon... the more the merrier :laugh:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Ok, having seen the larger picture...the head horns throw me a bit as they look about a yard in length from one to the other and she'd have issues with a lot of doors.

Reactions: ShySquare and Agrok

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Ok, having seen the larger picture...the head horns throw me a bit as they look about a yard in length from one to the other and she'd have issues with a lot of doors.

LOL yeah I know. It would be pretty funny to watch, but her horns don't look exactly like that. They're normal curved demon horns. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So since we dived into app topic...she wouldn't also have such twin pair of wings ike this pic chara have? Well till you write in gdoc her app section how much of traits seen on this pic will be included in her app desc? (Also I think if it not a trouble you could switch current smaller pic in gdoc for this larger version)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
So since we dived into app topic...she wouldn't also have such twin pair of wings ike this pic chara have? Well till you write in gdoc her app section how much of traits seen on this pic will be included in her app desc? (Also I think if it not a trouble you could switch current smaller pic in gdoc for this larger version)

She just has one pair of wings, and the horns aren't so big. Otherwise, she looks pretty much the same. Also, this is the same pic. I have no idea how to put a bigger version. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
She just has one pair of wings, and the horns aren't so big. Otherwise, she looks pretty much the same. Also, this is the same pic. I have no idea how to put a bigger version. :p

IN gdoc when you clicling on pics I think you should get around them this additiona frame. Try grab any corner of it and drag to make pic bigger. I think it should work and help you resize pic in gdoc for larger one.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
IN gdoc when you clicling on pics I think you should get around them this additiona frame. Try grab any corner of it and drag to make pic bigger. I think it should work and help you resize pic in gdoc for larger one.

Can't do it... Maybe it's on the PC? I use my phone for all the work. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yes I think using PC would be better choice. I not use much phone to manage my gdocs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Well I'll just expand the pic next time I'm on the PC. I find the phone easier to use because I can type faster. :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You mean that DP scene is written or next to be written? SInce I not see it added just header for it o_O

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh ok. Well for a moment when you siad DP scene I was like...ohh that could be interesting to see and then started to think if you jsut meant: I done anal one and now going on to DP one. Well in that case would wait to see how yuo will write this DP.

Btw I think you mwantioned among planned scenes not only DP but also DV. This one will be typical DP or DV? Or jsut will be header for section of all possible combinations of DP scenes with DP, DV and DA ones variations?