Willow, Subby Demon Morph (Ready for Implementation)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
When would be time you get into this super busy period? I know you meantioned start fo the year so... on one had I keep more and more happy you adding smaller or bigger bits but then I keep trying to remeber you may suddenly go into this barely active on forum mode.

And I really need Willow ingame now before you will be abck to be more active. Who I need to sacrifce to make it happen?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lmao no need to sacrifice anyone! XD
And I'll be getting super busy from... Sunday onwards.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Jeez,. I'm gone for two months, and BOOM. Whole new bunch of characters and random shit pops up in TiTS!

Anyway, fans, my exams (and my school) is officially over, so I'm going to be lazing around the house for five months before college. I intend to finish Willow by then, and maybe crank out another character by then.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah Willow...we need her asap ^^

*starting making sacrifices from creatures-that-shall-not-be-named*

Btw collage start mean you will be once again left with barely any tme to write or just medicore busy?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
ooh thats as bad as engineering college

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Depends on when you stop, in general you need a masters or doctorates before most companies will consider you

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You don't know what you're talking about, lol. I got a buddy studying CS at a UC and their specific college has something like a 90% employment rate for undergrads upon graduating. Average 60k starting salary, and that's not even in the Bay area.

Where I live is a little less impressive but still up there.

Doctorates are only for people that want to do real research. If an entry level position asks for a PhD that means they're a university asking for a first time professor, lol.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Well, I'm planning to do orthopedics. Goriest profession. I heard 200k was the starting salary. Per year.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm orthopedics may be quite bloody profession but typical surgeon day is not less bloody unless it was some small scale operations.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I graduated at medical collage thou my specialization is quite narrow down to dealing with people teeth :D

But as part of one of vacation practics I needed to be 4 weeks at some hospital so I spend two week at surgery clinic and two weeks at orthopedic clinic ^^

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Ohh. Nice. You're a dentist, eh?

Also, someone named Ranma Saotome left a whole bunch of edits. Thanks!
Also thanks for making me repeatedly punch a wall because it was so damn laggy. XD

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I'm dentist thout this speciality is slight differently named in my country.

Heh Ranma still found many places to edit. And I thought Willow is already perfect. Well been more perfect shouldn't hurt her, right?

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Sorry, I am still editing at the moment. I have been very busy with family/Easter stuff and then with work, but I will be finished soon, most likely by tomorrow night. Please don't delete the little bookmark I made to remind me where I left off at, lol.
I made it laggy? Odd.

Edit: Ah crap, you deleted my bookmark, lol.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Okay, guys, I know there are three kinds of rare crystals in Myrellion. I just remember kirkite and picardine. What was the last one?
The order of rarity is kirkite, *something*, picardine.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
At least this document isn't NINETY FREAKING PAGES @SoAndSo
So I should be able to find where I left off relatively easily.

134465300388.jpg

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Alright, all done. See? I promised I would finish tonight and I did.
There would be a lot less suggestions and it would probably lag less if you didn't add spaces before and after every paragraph, lol.
Anyways, good luck with this, and I hope you are able to get her in, she is my kind of sub!

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Gave it a glance, couldn't find anything myself. Other then what @RanmaChan mentions with the tags. What I've seen with that is things like "{[pc.him] Maaaaasteeeeerrrr} {[pc.her] Miiiiiistresssss}" checks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alright! Thanks a ton. I'll try it out and see how it works.

Also, OMFG, that ass is perfect.