Will won't go below 7

KiuKiuKiu

Mar 25, 2023
Soooo as to be expected from someone like me who plays this game to conquer the galaxy as a paste for brains character, I went on to try the kineticist. However it surprised me that you can't go below 7 willpower with the class. I mean yeah its the psychic character and all that, but nowhere I read the class had a stealth buff to willpower that prevents you from going down to 1 Will like the mercenary.
Does anybody else faced that?
My only way to reduce will found was the dollmaker on Dr. Badger's lab, and not even the machine or anything on the wiki points to other reliable ways to reduce will below 7. Any pointers?

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Are you currently wearing any gear with resolve? Resolve increases your willpower. It has a counterpart in sexiness, which boosts libido. For most (with a few exceptions) pieces of armor, it will have some combination of resolve and sexiness which equals a total of 5, while upper and lower undergarments (with one random exception) have a combination which totals 3. Since the willpower is provided by gear, it will be added on top of whatever your willpower is.

Reactions: KiuKiuKiu

KiuKiuKiu

Mar 25, 2023
Are you currently wearing any gear with resolve? Resolve increases your willpower. It has a counterpart in sexiness, which boosts libido. For most (with a few exceptions) pieces of armor, it will have some combination of resolve and sexiness which equals a total of 5, while upper and lower undergarments (with one random exception) have a combination which totals 3. Since the willpower is provided by gear, it will be added on top of whatever your willpower is.
THAT probably explains it all. I most often glance over the stats provided by the clothes I'm wearing, so I'll have to give it a check. Otherwise, thank you a lot :D