Will we be seeing bimbo/bro items?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Like the ones from coc (wouild make keeping your form easier aswell) and the futa perks from combining them too of course.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
We have the Treatment, and you can (I think) do just about anything to your appearance afterward other than genital removal. 

But I know what you mean by bimbo/bro items. I don't think we will because the Treatment is readily accessible.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Well, I think the Treatment falls under that category (I mean gender dimorphic TFs), plus you have Dumbfuck if you want ditz speech/brute speech. But those both have heavy drawbacks and don't appeal to everyone.

I guess this can be achieved when SSTDs are implemented, but in the end, someone's going to have to write it. It's up to the furfags crew who works on the game to write one/implement one's written by other people

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
We have two characters thus far that become bimbos, neither of them are crewmates, though. Also, most if not all of the fully females of New Texas are technically bimbos.

But Fen writing hypno bimbo stuff would be appreciated.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
If ya want something, be ready to do it yourself. 

The only followers I can see being really Bimbo'd are Reha and Celise. Maybe Bess/Ben. Seems like it'd be character assassination to do it to someone like Anno. 

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
That's the thing about the bimbo fetish - to those it appeals to, it can be applied to just about any woman and be hot. For some, the more radical the change (mentally or physically - but usually mentally) the better.

And yeah, it does all kind of involve character assassination. One of the big parts of it involves changing someone's personality towards a bimbo persona. The only people who it wouldn't be character assassination on would be people who already are bimbos - and why're you trying to bimbofy a bimbo?

Not that I'm advocating bimbofying Anno. She's about other fetishes. Just pointing out that "character assassination" (not that most bimbofication fantasies necessarily completely destroy the bimbo's personality) is part of the fetish.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think Sophie from CoC could be bimbofied and then cured? I don't know for sure, didn't try it. Sounds a bit odd for her character development, though.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sophie was only half-way cured from been bimbo aka only mental changes was reverted and she still kept her bimbo changed body. And it already I think made some people cry about how hot her bimbo scenes was and their wanted have them when she's 'cured' of been mental bimbo as well. As for reasons well...bibmbofy Sophie was making her easier to take to camp skipping all 'foreplay' with her (and I think for pure female PC was way easier path to recruit her this way).

Bimbofication as "character assassination"...well isn't that in some way what is bimbo stuff about anyway? Would bimbo fetish be itself if it would be like...ok so take this TF and your body will become that of ultra-bitch and your thought would get a lil more lewd/dirty?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I think Sophie from CoC could be bimbofied and then cured? I don't know for sure, didn't try it. Sounds a bit odd for her character development, though.

Sophie could be bimbofied by beating her in battle with the liqueur in your inventory. She could then be cured via Rathazul in camp.

I don't know if I would describe it as odd, so much as... not really getting the point of the whole bimbofying fetish. Sophie was a pink-feathered, big titted female whose single goal in life was to get as much dick as possible, the only thing you changed by "bimbofying" her was making her mentally handicapped (I say that as someone who often bimbofied her, because damn were those sex scenes smoking hot). As SJ mentions, integral to the fetish is a dramatic change in personality, irrepressible desires and carnality overcoming innate intelligence. Talking about bimbofying Reaha or Sleaze carries exactly the same problem.

EDIT: And as far as the OP goes... the Treatment exists, matey. I don't understand why we'd need something along exactly the same lines.

Last edited by a moderator:

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
EDIT: And as far as the OP goes... the Treatment exists, matey. I don't understand why we'd need something along exactly the same lines.

I'm gonna assume he wants a version of the Treatment without the cow stuff and an added futa path. But with human treats being a thing and a futa path on the way in the foreseeable future, I don't really see what he's suggesting being a thing in TiTs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
As SJ mentions, integral to the fetish is a dramatic change in personality, irrepressible desires and carnality overcoming innate intelligence. Talking about bimbofying Reaha or Sleaze carries exactly the same problem.

IMO, for Reaha, even if we ignore her being cured, the mental change would be quite dramatic, and that would outweigh the lesser degree of physical changes.

Also, I'd ask you to not call Celise that, however clever a nickname it may be. Sinfest-induced butthurt is too real for me.