Will there ever be a a remake for the first corruption of champions with the style of the second game?

SteveLDW

Jul 5, 2022
The original had a great story and a awesome cast of characters. It is sad to see it that there is no content coming for it, and I understand that making the others is not an easy task, I just wanted to know if there are any plans to continue CoC1 or even remaking it with the sequel stile.
If not, I will still be happy with games that we have
Thank you

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
The original had a great story and a awesome cast of characters. It is sad to see it that there is no content coming for it, and I understand that making the others is not an easy task, I just wanted to know if there are any plans to continue CoC1 or even remaking it with the sequel stile.
If not, I will still be happy with games that we have
Thank you
The first one was a first try on writing, game development and community participation. So it was a mess in lore and plot.

The writers and developers have moved on.

I am creating games based on CoC1, but they are very early in development. So you will have to enjoy CoC2 in the coming years. Which, havy the prior experience of CoC1 and TiTS, is a great improvement in every aspect.