will there be any transformation items soon?

Greblin

Apr 2, 2018
my favorite part of Corruption of Champions 1 and Trials in Tainted space was the transformation items which were amazing in my opinion and I was wondering if there would be any coming to CoC 2 aany time soon for even just the 5 playable races you choose from when making a new game

Greblin

Apr 2, 2018
alchemy system? you saying we lazy fucks have to make em ourselves now? DAMN YOOOOOUUUU! XD

Greblin

Apr 2, 2018
hope it comes soon tho and could possibly give way to hybrid tfs if that could be possible just to add an extra dose of fuckery to the game so you could end up as an abomination with a single potion or boost it like the pro versions of certain transformation items in CoC 1

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
alchemy system? you saying we lazy fucks have to make em ourselves now? DAMN YOOOOOUUUU! XD
You will be able to get "raw" transformatives that function the same way they do in CoC1/TiTS. You will also be able to combine these "raw" TFs with other alchemical ingredients to refine them into new TFs that give only certain changes. Say you get a Lupine TF but you only want a lupine cock, combine the Lupine TF with <ingredient that gives cock TFs> at an alchemy table and voila, a new TF that only gives you doggy dick.

Reactions: Run That Fade

Greblin

Apr 2, 2018
things are gonna be very interesting after I get my dragon head, bee wings, horse arms, tits, massive demon dick and dog legs depending on if they are put in XD

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Welcome to the dark ages before supply lines and mass production! Let’s see how long you last

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
(3 minutes in ) fuck this system i just save spam like i always do im joking, im actually quite interested in this idea