Will there be a Etheryn corruption road to turn her into a demon like her sister

Mad666

Dec 28, 2017
will there be an option to turn her into a demon or corrupt her like her sister
i think it would make an interesting path to corrupt her(him) when you fight again her sister in the future and turn her into a femboy demon slut if her libido and submissive is enough , it will give the character more depth

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Maybe.
it will give the character more depth
This is a fig leaf for "corruption makes me horni". Just say that. Corruption's in the name of the game. "Player gets to do depressing things to people" isn't particularly deep, but if it waxes your banister it's perfectly fine to admit that.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Ryn has plenty depth right now, just look at how she acts when she's confident (with or without some moderate Libido increase) so making her a raging sex demon wouldn't really make her deeper at all.

Savin has said that there may be a 'Ryn takes Kasyrra's offer' route in the future but it's more likely to make Ryn more assertive.

i think it would make an interesting path to corrupt her(him) when you fight again her sister in the future
What, Ryn standing up to the person who emotionally and sexually abused her for decades not once but twice, the second time when the latter is a literal demon, isn't enough?

Also Ryn identifies as female, thank you very much. She gets horribly upset when Hethia (deliberately) misgenders her in Dog Days.

Last edited:

Mad666

Dec 28, 2017
Maybe.

This is a fig leaf for "corruption makes me horni". Just say that. Corruption's in the name of the game. "Player gets to do depressing things to people" isn't particularly deep, but if it waxes your banister it's perfectly fine to admit that.
not gonna lie it does make me horni tks you :)
Ryn has plenty depth right now, just look at how she acts when she's confident (with or without some moderate Libido increase) so making her a raging sex demon wouldn't really make her deeper at all.

Savin has said that there may be a 'Ryn takes Kasyrra's offer' route in the future but it's more likely to make Ryn more assertive.

What, Ryn standing up to the person who emotionally and sexually abused her for decades not once but twice, the second time when the latter is a literal demon, isn't enough?

Also Ryn identifies as female, thank you very much. She gets horribly upset when Hethia (deliberately) misgenders her in Dog Days.
but isn't it a fun thing depend on her confident and libido to turn her either into a submissive demon or a domi cock girl
i'm not saying she is not a depth character but i'm just saying that she is a good character with good solid righting and she can go many road with her sexuality with the way she is written
and don't we all want to know what happen after her sister got corrupt and where she go it is a clip hanger right now
i actually enjoy her dialog a lot

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
and don't we all want to know what happen after her sister got corrupt and where she go it is a clip hanger right now
The word you're looking for is cliffhanger. We know she headed in the direction of Khor'minos and Ryn suspects she'll be found somewhere in the mountains but not the city itself. That means the earliest we could possibly get progression on that plot thread is whenever the region that Alissa is now hanging out gets added to the game, and it's much more likely that we'll see a tile that hints at her presence but she won't actually be added to that map right away. I'd get comfy because it's likely to be a while.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Mad666

Dec 28, 2017
The word you're looking for is cliffhanger. We know she headed in the direction of Khor'minos and Ryn suspects she'll be found somewhere in the mountains but not the city itself. That means the earliest we could possibly get progression on that plot thread is whenever the region that Alissa is now hanging out gets added to the game, and it's much more likely that we'll see a tile that hints at her presence but she won't actually be added to that map right away. I'd get comfy because it's likely to be a while.
sorry english not my first language tks for the head up
well look like time will tell how it will go, no need for me to think about it too much

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
But if she becomes a demon, will she still be princess-regent (later queen) of the Winter City? If so, what about her successors? (I doubt imps would be suitable for any sort of nobility.) If not, who will replace her?

:iiam:

I'd imagine Demon Ryn would be treated exactly like Alissa / Demon Alissa was, the only question then would be: Who's the successor, or noble to take control of Winter City in their absence.

Mad666

Dec 28, 2017
:iiam:

I'd imagine Demon Ryn would be treated exactly like Alissa / Demon Alissa was, the only question then would be: Who's the successor, or noble to take control of Winter City in their absence.
i think the answer is simple ryn will move to Wayfort with her sister and the three of you can scheme together on taking over the castle or you are just happy to have 2 extra demon girl to cuddle or breed
i see threesome in that future
you were considered the lord of Wayfort so there is no reason for you to start building your forces there
sorry about the double reply already deleted it

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Dude, don't double post and especially don't do it for the same comment. There is an Edit button for a reason.
But if she becomes a demon, will she still be princess-regent (later queen) of the Winter City? If so, what about her successors?
As Undecided mentioned, the most likely outcome is that if it happens and she's discovered she gets treated the same way as Alissa. Given that the nobility of the Winter City is badly depleted (ie, we can count the number of nobles on one hand) and there are no other members of the Var Ridell line alive, I suspect that a demonized Ryn being discovered would lead to Bad Times.

That said, we know from Farrah (and even better, Kasyrra if she appears at the Festivus ball) that it's possible for a demon to glamour themselves so they don't look like one when they need to interact with people, so that could be a way to write around it during the timescale the game is concerned with.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

As Undecided mentioned, the most likely outcome is that if it happens and she's discovered she gets treated the same way as Alissa. Given that the nobility of the Winter City is badly depleted (ie, we can count the number of nobles on one hand) and there are no other members of the Var Ridell line alive, I suspect that a demonized Ryn being discovered would lead to Bad Times.
Alissa being declared outlaw right after her demonification was actually the main reason behind my questioning; I'm not particularly perceptive, so if there was more to the outlawing than simply "became a demon" I could've missed it. The lack of nobility was also one of my concerns, though I've only seen the "'romancing' Kas" route so I didn't know that applied generally.

And yeah, demon!Ryn disguising herself makes the most sense, especially considering how much she'd add to the writing/coding workload.