Will the BC affect Kiyoko

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
So I am assuming no because of the very nature of the Plane. But thought it be good to get offical confirmation on that. I am assuming after you free her BC will work like normal.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
She's a broodmother, though on a faster pace due to the time skip in the astral plane. Rather hard to expect her to want a change.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I will confirm that it won't in any case. Fox-slut does not use the standard pregnancy system.

The whole point of the character is preg, you were asked if you liked preg before you even began, so...

Last edited:

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I will confirm that it won't in any case. Fox-slut does not use the standard pregnancy system.

The whole point of the character is preg, you were asked if you liked preg before you even began, so...

Oh i have no intention to use the bc options. It was more a question for curiosity’s sake than anything lol

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018

Speaking of her being out of astral plane, how will it affect the speed of things?