Wiki Spam

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
Can one of the mods investigate & take appropriate action on the spambot? Thanks.

9 March 2018
N 03:40 Five Odd-Ball Tips On Sign In Yahoo‎ (diff | hist) . . (+2,535)‎ . . EmilieHoke0 (talk | contribs) (Created page with "The Yahoo search bar, or toolbar, could be a big asset to Internet searches. Place an inspection mark inside the box next to "Automatically Start Yahoo. Discovering the origin...")
N 03:40 User:EmilieHoke0‎ (diff | hist) . . (+2,576)‎ . . EmilieHoke0 (talk | contribs) (Created page with "The Yahoo search bar, or toolbar, could be a big asset to Internet searches. Place an inspection mark inside the box next to "Automatically Start Yahoo. Discovering the origin...")

Reactions: orochi02

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
Sorry to necro a thread but more spam has been posted.

N 10:33 Do Your Have An Automible To Sell For Cash‎ (diff | hist) . . (+3,467)‎ . . WhitneySeccombe (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Auto parts sales is one of the largest industries in the world. Makes sense since almost everyone in the world has an automobile except maybe in underdeveloped countries. Some...")
N 08:05 You And Also Plymouth Deserves Only The Most Effective Parts‎ (diff | hist) . . (+2,641)‎ . . WhitneySeccombe (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Of course, not every car enthusiast goes to all the trouble of restoring a classic car. You can simply go out and buy a classic car already in perfect condition. Such a car is...")

N 20:07 Used Car Auctions - How You Can Get Cars At More Than 90 Off‎ (diff | hist) . . (+3,990)‎ . . WhitneySeccombe (talk | contribs) (Created page with "When my daughter was a teenager I was a single parent in a quandary about how to parent my children. I wasn't a therapist at that time, and our small family was in turmoil. I...")

N 10:40 Sell The Car To To U-pull-it Junk Yard For Used Autoparts‎ (diff | hist) . . (+4,655)‎ . . WhitneySeccombe (talk | contribs) (Created page with "If you decide to take the next step, you will work with your agent to set up a time and place for removal of the car. Pickup times are extremely flexible and should fit any sc...")
N 10:39 User:WhitneySeccombe‎ (diff | hist) . . (+449)‎ . . WhitneySeccombe (talk | contribs) (Created page with "I'm Lucio and my partner doesn't that will match it at entirely. To collect badges is issue I love most. Her husband and her have a home Alabama and she doesn't plan on changi...")

N 23:47 User:Arnulfo0834‎ (diff | hist) . . (+263)‎ . . Arnulfo0834 (talk | contribs) (Created page with "I like Herpetoculture. Seems boring? Not!<br>I try to learn Italian in my free time.<br><br>Look into my blog post :: [http://junkerchristie23.host-sc.com/2018/07/26/saving-m...")

Ughhh and even more. There definitely needs to be a clean up.