Wiki Articles missing

Tugaris

Sep 25, 2016
Been trying to locate some of items released in some of the public patches as of late and haven't had much success. When lost, I would usually search for its location in the wiki, but ever since the crash I stopped seeing updates. So articles regarding Taurico Venidae, Bimboleum Ray, Amber Seed, Virection, as well as other items just aren't there. Any help regarding those items would be much appriciated.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Since the update to the wiki, alot of information isn't being added in a timely manner. I'm guessing the people that used to write the pages just didn't wanna do it anymore.

Tugaris

Sep 25, 2016
Not really trying to complain about the lack of updates as much as I'd like to know where to find many of the new items. Not to mention some of the items that aren't listened in the changelogs, no idea what some of them do or where to find them.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
I would add information if i remember any but i dont know how to add information in a wiki as i have never done it.

CreamyMemes

Jan 14, 2017
Thankfully it has a lot of the basic things a new player needs to learn the game ;)
Hopefully someone will have the time and energy to work on it ..

Reactions: Tugaris

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I would add information if i remember any but i dont know how to add information in a wiki as i have never done it.
It's pretty easy.
  1. Make an account in the wiki.
  2. Click the edit button.
  3. Do the changes you want to do.
  4. Click the save button.
Most of the formatting stuff can easily be learned by looking at other articles, and other editors, like me, can easily repair any mistakes.