Why was: 'Tail, Gential Type', 'Tail, Genital Volume' and 'Tail, Genital Capacity' readded to the Stats menu?

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
(I don't really know where to post this. I was going to post it as a bug report but given that this is definitely more of a question I've decided to post it here.)

In the latest update of TiTs they focused on cleaning up the tail gential code so that it would be easier to work with (In which they did a pretty good job of doing).

But, for some reason on this patch Tail, Gential Type, Tail, Genital Volume and Tail, Genital Capacity have been readded to the stats menu.

Early on in the development of the JS version Fenoxo did some improvements to the display and formating of tails and tail genitals because previously it was "fucking garbage for tail genitals".
This completely replaced Tail, Gential Type, Tail, Genital Volume and Tail, Genital Capacity in the Codex's Stats menu.

But, for this patch they've readded Tail, Gential Type, Tail, Genital Volume and Tail, Genital Capacity alongside Fenoxo's previous changes.
This makes the tail section of the Codex full of redundant/repeating information:
Tail, Genital Type - Alongside Fenoxo's Previous Changes.png

Was they a particular reason these were added back this patch?

One of the main reasons I'm asking this is because this is the patch where the attributes: this.tailGenital, this.tailGentialArg and this.tailGenitalColor got completely removed from the code so it's weird to me that they've been added back to the Stats menu when those variables should no longer exist.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I'd guess it has something to do with two different people working on the code. Combine that with Gedan probably trying to fix bugs as fast as possible and you get weirdness. In her defense, she has been doing an excellent job of keeping up lately.

You'll get more views here, but I'd bet you'd be more likely to get an actual answer had you posted in the Bugs forum.