Why no female Imps?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Probably a risk of them being conflated with a certain kind of smol female.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Was always curious as to why all Imps are male in both CoC and CoC2.

IIRC you could make one in CoC.
You required the feeder perk plus 2 rows of breasts,
then defeat a Imp Lord [I believe] then breast feed and the second round of feeding triggers the TF TG.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
IIRC you could make one in CoC.
You required the feeder perk plus 2 rows of breasts,
then defeat a Imp Lord [I believe] then breast feed and the second round of feeding triggers the TF TG.

I think that gave 'em a vagina, but not breasts, IIRC. It's been a long time since I've seen that scene, though.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
There will be at least one female imp if i have anything to say about it

Please tell me she'll also have the trademark comically pointy nose.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018

Attachments

• impnose.png
    impnose.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 84

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I tried to make a female imp but than I went overboard with the plot. Maybe when the submission lockdown has been lifted and I work out a tf if been working on, I'll try to work on it again. I'll do a hard reset of course.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Please remember that CoC2 and TiTS are run by different groups of people; CoC2 is still open to submissions even if TiTS isn't.
Oh okay thanks. I wasn't sure which one it was talking about. I thought it was just tits but wasn't one hundred percent sure about that.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Oh okay thanks. I wasn't sure which one it was talking about. I thought it was just tits but wasn't one hundred percent sure about that.
I think the only lock down on CoC2 is a light one if you can even call it a lock down. And that's just on recruit-able npcs. Basically you can't write one unless you become seen as a reliable and quality driven writer and even then I think you are generally limited to one of those, just for the sake that the game doesn't drown in a sea of combat ready waifus and husbandos. Which isn't a bad thing from a harem standpoint, but will more than likely be a coding and balance nightmare. lol

Burn123

May 2, 2019
I scrolled past this thread for the millionth time and I imagined that imp booty looks like an apple, which is pretty amusing. Wanted to share this incredibly important information.

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
I thought the reason stated back during the original CoC was the same given for why Imps can't knock up Goblins (or was it that Goblins only gave birth to more Goblins), and also why there were no male Goblins - You have a super hyper breedable race with no taboo about incest and a not very long term for pregnancies, and you give them both genders, they'll overrun everything inside two months. I definitely remember some sort of discussion about that. But then it was years so I either could be wrong or things could have changed since then, but that was basically the gist of why Imps and Goblins were monogendered (again, according to my very flawed memory). Made sense though.

Edit: To clarify, stated somewhere in the forum at that time, it was never stated in game that I can remember.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Edit: To clarify, stated somewhere in the forum at that time, it was never stated in game that I can remember.

That's a pretty good reason the demons would want imps of both genders; they're great cannon fodder.

I'm some somebody made up some justification at some point, but there was nothing in-game (and therefore, in canon) about it, so female imps are full speed ahead. In fact I just put out a commission query for an imp mob in the Frostwood with the author's option for gender makeup.

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
That's a pretty good reason the demons would want imps of both genders; they're great cannon fodder.

I'm some somebody made up some justification at some point, but there was nothing in-game (and therefore, in canon) about it, so female imps are full speed ahead. In fact I just put out a commission query for an imp mob in the Frostwood with the author's option for gender makeup.
Hey, if you make the female imps cute shortstacks you won't hear any complaints from me, especially if you include some futanari in their ranks (chicks with dicks is my jam). And if someone asks why there were never any female imps in CoC, I guess you could always say the unique magic of Mareth prevented them from coming out female (hey, it's near impossible to leave Mareth and the geography is magical enough that the terrain bends itself to get you places faster or whatever, so obviously it's a unique enough dimension that some curse to make imps all male there could work, leaving other realms prey to female imps).

There's no plans for male goblins is there? I kind of prefer them as an all female race, but obviously that's just me.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm some somebody made up some justification at some point, but there was nothing in-game (and therefore, in canon) about it
I now wonder who came up with that claim, as it was what I thought of when this thread was opened.

Arken

Aug 5, 2019
My internal idea was that male imps either become incubuses or succbuses, which become onimbuses.

The whole purpose is sex, so an imp has to prove its ability to do so first, before it chooses an actual "gender", then it becomes what it wishes once it has mastered spreading corruption.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
My internal idea was that male imps either become incubuses or succbuses, which become onimbuses.

The whole purpose is sex, so an imp has to prove its ability to do so first, before it chooses an actual "gender", then it becomes what it wishes once it has mastered spreading corruption.

Imps do not grow up to be demons. They're shitty, pathetic imps for their entire existence.

Reactions: Alypia

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
The strongest of imps is still just a pale reflection of a true demon. Actual demons had a soul at some point, while imps are just the genetic material.

At least, that's my interpretation. I'm not a lorekeeper, so I could be wrong.

Reactions: Savin

Arken

Aug 5, 2019
The strongest of imps is still just a pale reflection of a true demon. Actual demons had a soul at some point, while imps are just the genetic material.

At least, that's my interpretation. I'm not a lorekeeper, so I could be wrong.
I think you have taken a position that an actual lorekeeper ^see above^ actually adopted, sooo... yeah, don't go with what I said.