• Detailed Scenes

• Flexible Scenes

• Lots of Scenes

• Limited Kinks

• All The Kinks

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eliria

Apr 27, 2016
I'm curious what people are looking to get out of an erotic game, specifically of the text / adventure / rpg kinds. Kink-independent properties.

Things like...
Customizations of a character's morphology (species, sex, fitness) - transformation, hitting the gym, a wizard did it: you like changing your character, either coincidentally or intentionally.

Tactics (dialog options, varied combat, different challenge types) - You can seduce them, smack them around, or trick them into compliance. Also running away very fast. Don't forget events and progressive hurdles.

Player Narrative (choice, personal journey of the PC, interactivity with npcs, purity vs corruption, questing) - Because inbetween mindlessly screwing your brains out there is deeper meaning, an ongoing tale through your actions. May or may not be enforced through consequences.

Stories - NPCs have feelings and motivations too, and you want to unfold their story.

Plot - Its all going somewhere and you can't wait to find out.

Detail in scenes - Wade into the deep end of writergasm

Flexible scenes - Parts change based on how big/many/much of xyz you have. Not just replacing 'sucks on dick' with 'sucks on big dick'. Dick gets a bj and big dick gets a titjob.

Lots of Scenes - Plenty of things to do, people to screw, different ways to screw.

Limited Kinks - There's a group of kinks you expect in the game and don't have to wade through nipplecunts to get to the twink bondage.

All The Kinks - Simple, it has a bunch of things in it and you get to pick your poison. Bunny-taur cuntboy with a cocktail? It has that. Plain human male that takes things up the ass that would break lesser beings? If that's what you want. Also, tits dicks and balls bigger than your head, parasites and tentacles and eggs and aliens oh my.

Obviously this isn't an absolute list and they could all be broken down differently.
It would be nice if a game consistently had all of the above in healthy doses, but they all take time to work on.

Feel free to go into more detail than just the poll. :)
--

Mine would probably be...
Morphology (have a thing for transformation, although I tend to focus on a group of changes I want to move towards and exclude certain ones, based on the sort of character I'm playing).

which leads to the next one, Player Narrative, since corruption is quite fun. Changing my actions because of tfs, lust, or corruption is nice, gives more flavor to the experience and engages me so I care what's happening. Getting bogged down in farming / endless exploration to find that event I'd like to activate tends to reduce my engagement.

Flexible Scenes are nice because they acknowledge my PC's morphology and play into the narrative based on lust, corruption, pregnancy, what have you. Even better if there's some progression to them as the PC moves toward one end or the other of some spectrum.

Finally, All the Kinks, because there's plenty of combos. Not so great if you're looking for a nice time with lactation and aren't interested in breast expansion, but hard to uncouple some of them from others. Would need a lot of fine-tuning of effects and scene content to narrow the range of kinks, but at least it isn't too focused on a particular sort of kink.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I enjoy the characters, gameplay (particularly the battle system and the various UI), and creative lore. While I do enjoy a lot of the adult content (particularly the more detailed and/or epilogue-esque bad ends), you could take it out and I'd probably enjoy it just as much.

Been several months since I really played, though. When I hit the end of new content a ways back, I took a break to let it build up, but then I felt like I needed to replay to refresh myself and I just haven't felt up to doing that recently.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
Well this a furry game, so obviously the first one is like a must due customization and appearance changing or just visual options in general. Not that a game that doesn't let you customize your looks , or choose your race is bad and can't be any good, many good games and classics make you see through the eyes and perspectives of the character despite their looks or gender.

But Narrative, Story and Plot, i feel like those 3 are the MUST HAVE in some extent in any really good adventure/rpg game.
Why would i keep playing if i didn't care about the world or the people in it?
or the game didn't keep me interested enough to see where it goes or what new things are going to happen in it?

It's nice to have a mature bonus on things, but even without it i'd play solely for more about the world and the whole story.