Why can't I edit Erra's capacity?

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
trying to give erra bonus capacity in the browser console, but typing erra.ass.bonusCapacity +=5000 returns erra as
Uncaught ReferenceError: erra is not defined at <anonymous>:1:1 same thing when i try and edit her vaginal capacity. where is her capacity stored?

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Erra is a lie. Always has been.

She's just a group of few scenes and variables, but without any actual virtual creature associated with them.

Her vaginal capacity is a custom function in erra.js:

JavaScript:
function erraVaginalCapacity()
{
    return 250;
}

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Erra is a lie. Always has been.

She's just a group of few scenes and variables, but without any actual virtual creature associated with them.

Her vaginal capacity is a custom function in erra.js:

JavaScript:
function erraVaginalCapacity()
{
    return 250;
}
so how would i edit her anal and vaginal capacity? i tried to put in function erraVaginalCapacity(5000) but got an uncaught syntax error: unexpected number

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
You'd probably need to edit the hardcoded value in the code of that function in relevant .js file (replace 250 with whatever value you want), but it'd require local/downloadable version of the game.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
You'd probably need to edit the hardcoded value in the code of that function in relevant .js file (replace 250 with whatever value you want), but it'd require local/downloadable version of the game.
which we dont have. damn. welp, looks like i gotta pop some condensol to get in that booty