Whose brint?

T

TheGentleman

So every fight with the female orcs is one i think i would probably lose were it not for the mysterious minotaur brint who comes to my aid, it doesn't explain why he shows up, im glad he does just curious as to why he does. Also is there a level cap because im not getting anymore exp and even though i sleep in camps and in the tavern i dont lvl up

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
So every fight with the female orcs is one i think i would probably lose were it not for the mysterious minotaur brint who comes to my aid, it doesn't explain why he shows up, im glad he does just curious as to why he does. Also is there a level cap because im not getting anymore exp and even though i sleep in camps and in the tavern i dont lvl up
brint is a companion not yet implemented(fully any how) into the game, he has en added to make those harpie fights easier for the time being and yes you properly hit the current level cap

T

TheGentleman

brint is a companion not yet implemented(fully any how) into the game, he has en added to make those harpie fights easier for the time being and yes you properly hit the current level cap
If he was implemented to make the harpie fights easier why does he only show up in the orc battle

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Brint's a minotaur companion that shows up later in the game. We added him ahead of time just to ensure that the fights are less lopsided, because fighting 2v3 in a game that balances around 3v3 is very difficult. Glad to see it's working out for you. FYI, his real content is in the Old Forest which is the next area being introduced.

Reactions: Run That Fade
T

TheGentleman

Brint's a minotaur companion that shows up later in the game. We added him ahead of time just to ensure that the fights are less lopsided, because fighting 2v3 in a game that balances around 3v3 is very difficult. Glad to see it's working out for you. FYI, his real content is in the Old Forest which is the next area being introduced.
Oh ok sweet, im looking forward to the old forest and some of the quest stuff that should be in it

Reactions: Wsan