who can steele knock up

Nogoodnamesleft

May 13, 2017
so if I'm playing a male character who can i get pregnant because iv tried and despite several characters that are female even mentioning it i cant, despite my best efforts to figure it out it seems i just cant get them pregnant. is this just not implemented yet or have i missed something or is it never going to be added at all?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Pregnancy is hard to write, but some people are writing it.

Not every character is going to be preggable, though.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
What those two said.

Also many characters are unlikely to get preggers content due to their authors deciding against it for said characters. Though there are also some characters that probably will get some perggers content eventually.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'm fairy sure Cpt. that enough hard currency can help to get this wish fullfilled. For getting egg you mean PC pushing eggs into npc, right?

At OP (to see more preg content for PC as happy father pray cpt. gold mine not run out of gold ;) )

Mooing_Mermaid

Mar 17, 2017
I foresee Steele clones in this self-egging idea's distant future.....

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Eggs must be fertilized before they can incubated tho.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
As long as the eggs going in to the PC come from the PC it's good with me.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
I want an NPC that Steele can fertilize and get to egg themselves. Gender equality.

Technically this is possible with Queen Taivra as you can dock her ovipositor then go back and haver her egg you with royal nyrean eggs, that said it's the long way to go about it and there isn't any proof that the eggs you'll carry were fertilized by steele.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I want Savin to have kids in real life.

RoguexRebel

May 15, 2018
I am wondering for female steele will there be male fathers that can knock her up, or has that not been implemented yet?