Who can I breastfeed?

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
I know I can get Sophie to drink my milk if I'm not Male or Herm.
Anybody else?

Sirplz

May 12, 2017
goblins, imps, fetish cultist,minotaur,corrupt jojo, issabell, marbel i think, that's all that come to mind but im sure there is more

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
goblins, imps, fetish cultist,minotaur,corrupt jojo, issabell, marbel i think, that's all that come to mind but im sure there is more
How do I breastfeed Marble and Isabella?
(I don't have the Feeder perk, by the way.)

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I know I can get Sophie to drink my milk if I'm not Male or Herm.
Anybody else?

I'm not sure if it's implemented yet, but on Revamp mod you can breastfeed Anzu if you're lactating. There's also a couple of scenes with Cotton in the base game.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think for most if not all scenes for breastfeed to trigger PC need to have Feeder perk. And to add to pile of breastfeedable enemeis: Goo Girl and any of Kitsune sisters trio.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
I think for most if not all scenes for breastfeed to trigger PC need to have Feeder perk. And to add to pile of breastfeedable enemeis: Goo Girl and any of Kitsune sisters trio.
Ok. I got the perk but how do I get Marble to let me feed her?

Honey

Jan 6, 2017
3 Year necro. Don't fucking do that.
How do you get the feeder perk? I'm not seeing it anywhere on the wiki, and it wasn't in the character creation list.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
How do you get the feeder perk? I'm not seeing it anywhere on the wiki, and it wasn't in the character creation list.
getting the perk?

it is on the wiki, near the bottom, along with the other 'item/event related perks'

'Chance to obtain by drinking LaBova or ProBova while having heavily lactating breasts of Large DD size or larger and 35 or greater corruption. Lost by reducing corruption to 20 or below.'

pretty sure you can also get it with Lactaid.

as for which foes you can feed? going from memory here's a partial list:

Imp
Goo Girl
Minotaur
Cultist