Which Cop to call to avoid the Dzaan Stalker?

Homo Homoing

Dec 22, 2023
I wasnt gonna ask this question cause i was thinking "Free Xp", but a bad encounter with half lust meter caused a defeat, and as i play the game as "Gay except when high lust" the status she gives me when defeating me is uncomfortable to have despite the good buff for my range merc, the one in tavros doesnt seem to care about her nor Penny, I've exhausted their dialogues.

Homo Homoing

Dec 22, 2023
surprisingly enough, after returning to her, it did appear!, confused on why, maybe theres just a "break time" where she doesnt consider it for a while after the dr badger shenanigans

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
I wasnt gonna ask this question cause i was thinking "Free Xp", but a bad encounter with half lust meter caused a defeat, and as i play the game as "Gay except when high lust" the status she gives me when defeating me is uncomfortable to have despite the good buff for my range merc, the one in tavros doesnt seem to care about her nor Penny, I've exhausted their dialogues.
Penny but it ONLY occurs when she brings the bigger guns on Zheng Shi, you will finally have proof that she isn't kidding around so Penny can do an immediate arrest, next time you see her on Tavros she will be arrested but she isn't send to Gastigoth so no more Jasvalla.