Where's my stat screen!?

Gimsbery

May 29, 2023
I recently just came back to TiTS after a pretty hefty break from it.
And during that time it has received some major visual changes.

It used to display everything in sidebars such as HP, Shield, Lust, Experience, Ability Scores and Currency at all times. It was super helpful. Especially when grinding.
Is there no option to turn that back on??

Right now it feels like i have to jump through several UI pages just to determine whether or not it is safe to take another step.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
The UI displays all of that on the sidebar, currently. In fact, if you click/tap them, you get preferential display options such as choosing to display both your current and max for each stat. If you select level, it cycles to how much XP you have. The map can also be enlarged at will.

Reactions: Gimsbery

Gimsbery

May 29, 2023
The UI displays all of that on the sidebar, currently. In fact, if you click/tap them, you get preferential display options such as choosing to display both your current and max for each stat. If you select level, it cycles to how much XP you have. The map can also be enlarged at will.
I see. Thanks for the tip. I still can't figure out how to view the lust stat without entering the codex though. So far i've pretty much just been guesstimating after each fight.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Lust should be on the Sidebar.
Level (XP)
Credits
Shields
Health
Lust
Energy

For clarity, are you on PC or Mobile?

Reactions: Gimsbery

Gimsbery

May 29, 2023
Lust should be on the Sidebar.
Level (XP)
Credits
Shields
Health
Lust
Energy

For clarity, are you on PC or Mobile?
I am on PC and-
Oh my fucking world don't i feel stupid now.

In my infinite fucking wisdom, i came back to the game and like a fucking fossil i essentially went "Well back in my day!" and immediately went to the settings to turn on the "Legacy sidebar" because i wanted the old-school style back.

I just went back and changed it to the normal mode, which is... a good deal more comprehensive to say the least.
Either way, thank you guys for the replies. I think the problem has been solved.