Where is Vark?

Choppytehbear

Jan 6, 2017
I have searched over the Uveto map many times, but I can't find his cave. I opened TitsEd to see if I met him and just walked away, removing him from the game, but that is blank. Where is he?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Sorry. East. To the right. I'm usually better than this. You do have to go North one square to reach the path, though.

I don't think Vark appears as a random encounter. At least, he never has for me. He's always in his cave. Just South of Myrna's cave, if you know where that is. Alternatively, directly South of the Hidden Path (a non-striped Blue square).

Last edited:

Choppytehbear

Jan 6, 2017
Sorry. East. To the right. I'm usually better than this. You do have to go North one square to reach the path, though.

I don't think Vark appears as a random encounter. At least, he never has for me. He's always in his cave. Just South of Myrna's cave, if you know where that is. Alternatively, directly South of the Hidden Path (a non-striped Blue square).
Found it. I didn't have any genitals, that's why he wouldn't show up.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Found it. I didn't have any genitals, that's why he wouldn't show up.
Yeah sorry, his cave is invisible for neuters and taurs because his content doesn't allow for them. He isn't a roaming encounter at the moment, just in his cave.