Where is the save file in Win10

AxelShiokawa

Dec 18, 2017
Been playing in Chrome and I can not find the save file through any file path listed in online searches.

Can someone post what the current pathing is so I can find it for the sake of some modding for quick character changing.

AxelShiokawa

Dec 18, 2017
Yeah. I just said those were not working. I tried those and anything coc related and kept hitting a dead end

braincoral

Jul 27, 2017
And you're able to load the saves from Chrome? Have you checked if they can be opened from CoCEd? It's pretty good about finding the saves.

AxelShiokawa

Dec 18, 2017
If it hasn’t been so long since the last mod run I did, it would be a problem. But it’s been a while and I can’t remember how I found them before

That said the save still loads in chrome, just can’t find it in the chrome files

braincoral

Jul 27, 2017
Have you tried downloading CoCEd and getting to the save directory from there? If your saves show up there you can do Open -> XXXX -> Open Directory. That will get you to the directory where your saves are stored.

AxelShiokawa

Dec 18, 2017
Finally got to where the save is again. Found it through a Run search. Thanks for the link for getting things together to find my way to it.